With a 2.04% house edge, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker doesn’t have the highest advantage over other live casino games at www.kingcasino.com. However, the game will still appeal to lovers of the traditional poker game.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Game Overview
Bets in Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker start from £0.50 to £1,000, so the game caters to most players’ budgets.
Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker is your favourite game of poker, with an extra element you’ll find in our review below. If you are eager to get your dose of poker, you can sign up on King Casino to play three reel slots for real money.
How to Play Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker
It’s easy to find Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker on the King Casino site, but once you do, you’ll need to follow the game rules.
- The dealer uses a 52-card deck.
- You will set your bets before beginning the game. Click the pop-up in the centre of the screen, which offers several coins for the player to choose from. Tap through to select your preferred bet option, all within a given time limit counting down on the screen. You have the freedom to place any side bets, for example, the bonus and progressive jackpot bets.
- The dealer will draw two cards; yours face up and theirs face down. Exercise your split-second decision-making skills by either folding and leaving the game; or placing a 2x Ante Bet to proceed. If you fold and have any bonus bets, these are settled when your Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker live game ends. The dealer then places the next 3 cards face up.
- If you think your hand has gotten stronger, you can make an optional 1x Ante Bet. Next, the dealer placed the Turn card on the table face up.
- If you feel you still have a strong hand, you can make another 1x Ante Bet or Check. Then, the dealer deals the final card, the River, facing up. This is where the main distinction between Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker live game and Texas Hold’em comes in since in the previous, there are no more bets allowed after the River card.
- The dealer reveals their cards, with the cards forming the highest-ranked combination with community cards winning.
When the Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker game reaches this point, 3 possible outcomes can be achieved;
- Dealer’s hand wins – in this scenario, the ante bets, and any other bets will be lost. If the player had made any bonus bets, these are paid when the game ends.
- Dealer and players hands match – all Flop, Ante, River, and Turn bets push and return to the player. Bonus bets are still settled when the game ends.
- Player beats the dealer – all Flop, Ante, River, and Turn bets pay at even money. The Ante gets paid as even money, whether straight or greater or pushes to the player.
|Min/Max Bet||£0.50 to £1,000
|Volatility/Variance||Low, payouts might occur regularly
|Special Features||Side Bets, Live Chat
|Developer||Evolution Gaming, July 2020
Betting Options, Odds & Payouts
These are the types of betting options available in Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker;
The Ante Bet is the bet you make after the first round in Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker has played. The game will direct you to up your initial bet by a 2x, 3x, etc. The Ante Bet pays out at 1:1 if the player wins a Straight or above. If the gambler achieves any other outcome, the bet is pushed and returned to the player.
These all pay 1:1 if the player wins or get pushed if a draw lands.
Players can make a Bonus bet before their hole cards get dealt. If certain combinations of hole cards come about, for example, a pair pays at odds of 3:1 to 1,000:1. Bonus bets pays out at the end of the Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker casino game regardless of whether you win, tie or lose a hand.
- Progressive Jackpot side bet
You can set extra Progressive Jackpot bets on each round. The pooled jackpot grows steadily until any player can achieve a Royal Flush. Afterwards, every player who had made a Progressive Jackpot bet during the round will share in the Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker jackpot prize. In addition, smaller payouts are possible for the other top hands, for example, 2,500:1 on a Straight Flush and 50:1 on a Full House.
So, given these odds, you can calculate how much you’re likely to win in the Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker casino game once you set your bets from £0.50 to £1,000.
Special Features in this Casino Game
If you play live games by Evolution Gaming frequently, you’ll agree that Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker has some of the best visual quality among most of them. The stunning graphics come to you live from their Riga studios, streaming in real-time, so you don’t miss a beat of the gorgeous action.
Your dealer greets you directly in front of the screen at a lush green table with your betting options and cards on there as well. The dealer is an experienced professional to who you can chat to via the live chat option. Switch to full-screen mode on your PC to catch all the game angles perfectly, though the Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker casino game is also available on smartphones and tablets.
Evolution Gaming is well-known for producing high-quality live games like Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker for the iGambling community. Their first live releases began in 2017, with Dream Catcher Live catching attention fast. Today, they’ve got a collection of live games, including;
Playing Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Online
Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker is the perfect Poker variant for a Poker lover to graduate to, but it could equally suit a beginner. The rules are easy to follow, while the base game is layered with excitement. The 2.04% house edge is great enough to compete with other game variants and accommodate different levels of players. Sign up on King Casino to play the Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker live casino game today.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.