Caribbean Stud Poker
Evolution Gaming partners with Games Marketing to develop a top-quality live game, Caribbean Stud Poker. The intriguing live poker game is streamed in HD, has two side bets, and is popular amongst online kasino players.
Caribbean Stud Poker has a house edge of 3.71%, and it has a progressive jackpot feature. The minimum bet for this live dealer game is £1, while the maximum is £1,000. Also, players play against the dealer, not other players in Caribbean Stud Poker. There is more to find out about the game. Continue reading this review for more details on Caribbean Stud Poker or play this casino game or other five reel slots immediately on King Casino.
How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker
Caribbean Stud Poker is streamed live from Evolution Gaming’s studios located in different parts of Europe. This live game is the only live version of the popular Caribbean poker game.
Like most poker games, the live dealer and the player get 5 cards each for each round of Caribbean Stud Poker after placing an Ante bet. All your cards are dealt face up while only one of the dealer’s cards is dealt face up. You may also decide to try the 5+1 Bonus side bet or the progressive jackpot side bet. They are both explained in another section below.
After seeing one of the dealer’s cards, you can decide to raise or fold your hands. Folding your hand means you don’t see any chance of winning, so you end the game and lose the Ante bet. If you raise your hand, you will have to place a Play bet, after which the dealer opens the remaining four cards with them, and you will be able to find out if you have a winning hand.
The dealer’s hand must contain an Ace and a King or better to qualify. You win the Ante bet if your hand is better, and if you produce a royal flush, you could win a fantastic jackpot. The odds and payouts of Caribbean Stud Poker are discussed below.
|Min/Max Bet||£1 - £1000|
|Features||Two Side Bets, Unlimited Players, Live Chat|
|Developer||Evolution Gaming & Games Marketing in December 2018|
|Game Controls||Audio, Play, etc.|
|Playable On||Desktop, Mobile|
With a minimum of £1 and a maximum of £1000, you can play Caribbean Stud Poker. There are three betting options in this live game. They are discussed below:
- Ante Bet: This is staked to be part of the game. After the live dealer reveals one card, you will have the option to fold or raise your hand. Raising your hand requires you to place a call bet.
- The 5+1 Bonus bet: Optionally, you can place this side bet. The bet uses your five cards and the dealer’s card facing up to make a 5 card poker hand. If the hand is Three of a Kind or better, you win. This bet runs even if you fold.
- Progressive Jackpot: This optional side bet costs £1 to enter. All gamers that stake on this side bet contribute to the progressive jackpot. If any player wins a Royal Flush, everyone playing the bet gets a share of the jackpot.
Caribbean Stud Poker Odds & Payouts
The side bets and call bet payouts are different in this live game. The following table shows the payouts of the call bet, 5+1 Bonus bet, and Progressive jackpot.
|Hand||Call Bet Payout||5+1 Bonus Side Bet Payout||Progressive Jackpot|
|Royal Flush||100:1||1000:1||The progressive Jackpot meter|
|Four of a Kind||25:1||1000:1||250:1|
|Three of a Kind||3:1||7:1||3:1|
|One Pair or less||1:1||–||–|
Special Features in Caribbean Stud Poker
Evolution Gaming is a popular name in the iGaming industry. The developer partners with Games Marketing to design the live Caribbean Stud Poker game. Like most games from Evolution Gaming, Caribbean Stud Poker is played on branded tables and streamed using the latest streaming equipment.
Gamers need a strong internet connection to enjoy the high-quality video, but those with poor connections can play low video quality. Caribbean Stud Poker is playable on desktop and mobile devices, meaning gamers who want to play on the go are welcome.
The live game has a live chat option, making it easier for players to interact with the dealer. The dealers are pretty professional, and they try to communicate accurately.
Playing Caribbean Stud Poker Online
If you want to play Caribbean Stud Poker for real money right away, you’re in the right place. By clicking on ‘Play Now’ on this page, you will log in or register. The registration process on King Casino is fast, and you would be rewarded with a welcome offer of up to £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on Starburst and Book of Dead after you deposit, which could be as low as £40. Follow the procedure below to play Caribbean Stud Poker:
- You have to place your Ante Bet, between £1 and £1000, at the start of the game.
- Optionally, you can also stake on any or both of the side bets.
- After placing your Ante bet, you are dealt five cards.
- The dealer is also dealt five cards, one of which is open-faced.
- Decide if you want to play or fold your hand. Folding your hand means the game is over for you, and you lose your Ante bet, but the side bets go on while placing a Play bet means you are ready to continue.
- The Play bet must be equal in value to the Ante Bet.
- The dealer shows the remaining four cards.
- All cards are turned open, and the dealers’ and players’ hands are compared.
- Winnings are paid into your balance.
In addition to Caribbean Stud Poker, King Casino gives you access to different games, including intriguing slot titles like the Break Da Bank Again Megaways slot, popular live games, and top casino games:
- Blackjack Single Hand
- Blackjack Multihand
- Casino Hold’em
- Lightning Baccarat
- Dragon Tiger casino game
Also, the website is optimized for mobile, meaning you don’t necessarily need a desktop device before enjoying your favourite games.