Vegas Night Life
If you’re wondering how a night in Vegas looks like, you can get a glimpse in NetEnt’s Vegas Night Life slot. It’s a 5 reel and 20 payline slot whose betting range starts from 20p to £100 per spin. The Vegas Night Life bonuses players can trigger include; an instant win feature that awards up to 1,000x stake prizes, a Cash Stacker feature where jackpots and stake multipliers are triggered, and bonus spins with a 3x multiplier.
The Return to Player is 96%, which is higher than most slots. The medium volatility in Vegas Night Life puts the maximum wins per spin at 900x a stake. Keep reading to see what else we found in our review, or drop by https://www.kingcasino.com/slots/ to play slots right away!
Getting Started with Vegas Night Life Slot
- 1 Getting Started with Vegas Night Life Slot
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Vegas Night Life Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Is this slot game worth playing?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
You can play Vegas Night Life online if you already joined reputable new casino sites like King Casino. King Casino is a great place to start because you get to enjoy tons of bonuses and perks starting right when you sign up for the first time.
- Go to the casino website and click the Join Now button.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen requesting your name and email address.
- Fill the blanks and confirm your email address is correct before going to the next step.
- Deposit a minimum of £20 to register your account and claim a bonus worth up to £150 and 20 extra spins on a few slots.
It’s easy to play Vegas Night Life now that you have joined King Casino. You need to go to the Slots tab and type the game name into the search tab. After the intro, it should take a few seconds before the reels and grid appear. You’ll have to note the following next;
- There are 20 fixed paylines in Vegas Night Life, so punters will have 20 active lines on each new spin.
- Use the Bet button to set your preferred wagers from 20p to £100 per spin.
- Confirm your bets are within budget, then click the Spin icon to start the game officially. Alternatively, you can use the Autoplay function to set anywhere from 10 to 1,000 autospins. Not to worry, as you can stop autoplay on any win, when the bonus feature starts, or if you trigger a jackpot. The ‘Advanced Settings’ tab can help you set your loss and win limits too.
- Winning combinations in Vegas Night Life are possible when 3 or more matching symbols land on any line starting left to right.
- The special symbols include a wild that is represented by the word symbol marked Wild. It can replace all the other symbols and complete winning combinations when 3, 4, or 5 land to award 4x, 8x, or 15x a stake. The wild symbols can land as singles or stacked symbols. There’s also a scatter that can trigger the bonus spins.
You can play the Vegas Night Life demo if you want to practice the game a bit before logging in to King Casino to play for real money.
Design & Symbols
The Vegas Night Life theme is based on one of the most famous gambling cities globally, Las Vegas. The game’s action is set in Vegas, with Vegas landmarks like the Observation Wheel, Paris Balloon, Eiffel, and Statue of Liberty featuring in the back. The purple neon touch in the design adds a sparkle to the reels, with the main symbols including; gold watches, champagne bottles, gemstone rings, and red sports cars. The sports cars reward the highest payouts, where 3, 4, or 5 reward 4x, 8x, or 15x a stake. The wild symbol can complete winning lines, and reward the same payouts as the sports car. Most players like playing online slots on the move, so it’s good that Vegas Night Life is available on all iOS and Android mobile devices.
NetEnt is the developer behind the Vegas Night Life slot released in 2020. When the Swedish developers launched in 1996, no one could tell that they would one day become the best developers in the world. NetEnt is known for implementing unique themes and storylines in its casino games. They have a wide range of 3 reel, 5 reel, and multiple ways to win slots in their portfolio. So, it doesn’t matter your likes or preferences as you’ll find something to enjoy among their 200+ slots. Some examples include;
Vegas Night Life Bonus Spins & Special Features
Almost all NetEnt slots usually have 1 or 2 bonus features, but their Vegas Night Life slot has 3 bonuses. The bonuses begin when 1 of the 3 poker chip scatters land on the reels. These scatters will turn into Pick Me symbols which start 1 of the 3 following;
- Bonus Spins feature – the Vegas Night Life bonus spins start when the bonus spins poker chip symbol is revealed after clicking on the Pick Me symbol. The more bonus chip scatters that land, the more spins get awarded. For example; 3, 4, or 5 chip scatters award 5, 10, or 20 bonus spins. In addition, every successful spin during the feature triggers a 3x multiplier. Unfortunately, extra spins can’t be triggered during the feature.
- Instant Win feature – the Instant Win feature is triggered when a poker chip with different values is revealed after clicking one of the Pick Me symbols. A random cash prize ranging from 7.5x to 250x your stake is awarded. If 4 or 5 scatters land, the cash prizes can have a 2x or 4x multiplier applied to them, respectively. The different scatters also have a different range of payouts as follows;
- 3 scatters trigger payouts from 7.5x to 250x a stake
- 4 scatters trigger payouts from 15x to 500x a stake
- 5 scatters trigger payouts from 30x to 1,000x a stake
Cash Stacker Feature
This feature is triggered when the poker chip with a dollar is revealed after clicking on its respective Pick Me symbol. The reels’ size increases by 5, 6, 7, 6, and 5 rows for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th reels, respectively. 3 bonus spins will be rewarded during the feature where only Cash Stacker symbols land. The scatters that triggered the feature will also transform into Cash Stacker symbols immediately after the feature begins. The scatters will also award random cash prizes where 5 award payouts of up to 10x a stake.
Every time more Cash Stacker symbols land, cash prizes worth up to 15x a stake are rewarded, and the amount of bonus spins resets. The feature ends when the player exhausts their bonus spins or when an entire area on the grid fills with Cash Stacker symbols. In addition, 5 Cash Stacker symbols on all the rows from bottom to top except row 1 will trigger different multipliers. For example, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th rows award 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x multipliers. When the feature ends, all the Cash Stacker symbol prizes are added and 3 jackpots; 2 fixed and 1 progressive. The values are as follows;
- Mini 10x a stake jackpot triggered by 6 Cash Stacker symbols on the 2nd reel
- Midi 30x a stake jackpot triggered by 6 Cash Stacker symbols on the 4th reel
- The progressive Mega Jackpot worth £1,000+ triggered by 7 Cash Stacker symbols on the 3rd reel
Is this slot game worth playing?
Vegas Night Life is an easy game to play, contrary to what the bonuses may tell you. The stats are also perfect for newbies and beginners, given the high RTP and volatility. For the latter, it means wins might take a while, but they could be sizeable if you wager the right amount. The 20p to £100 betting range is huge, so low rollers and high rollers will feel comfortable. However, it’s difficult to land the 1,000x stake win during the Instant Win feature because it takes 5 scatters to trigger. Overall, there’s something about Vegas Night Life that didn’t meet the mark, so we rated it 6/9.
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 fixed paylines|
|Bonus features||Bonus Spins feature (the bonus spins start when the poker chip symbols get revealed after you click on the respective Pick Me symbol. The more bonus chip scatters that land, the more spins you get), Instant Win feature (this feature is triggered when a poker chip with different values is revealed after you click one of the Pick Me symbols. Random cash prizes from 7.5x to 250x your stake are rewarded), & a Cash Stacker feature (the reel size increases by 5, 6, 7, 6, and 5 rows for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th reels. 3 jackpots are awarded at the end of the feature; 2 progressive and 1 fixed. The highest jackpot awards £1,000+.|
|Bet range||20p to £100 per spin|
|Volatility||Medium, payouts might take a while to trigger|
|Max payout||1,000x a stake|
|Vegas Night Life Casino Bonus||King Casino awards newbies a £150 bonus and up to 20 bonus spins on limited slots after their first £20 minimum deposit.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we’ll look at the most common questions about the Vegas Night Life slot to help you understand the game better.
What is the Vegas Night Life RTP?
The Return to Player average or RTP is the average that a slot game is likely to pay after playing for a given amount of time. Most casinos games have a 97% RTP or higher, though some fall on the lower side of 95%. Vegas Night Life has a 96.51% RTP, so the game is likely to pay £96 to £97 per £100 Wager after a given amount of time.
What is the Vegas Night Life max win?
The maximum win amount in Vegas Night Life varies from the base game to the bonus rounds. In the previous, players will likely trigger a maximum 300x stake win on each spin. When the Bonus Spins feature is triggered, wins of up to 900x a stake can emerge on one spin. Since there’s also a progressive jackpot, wins can start at a minimum of £1000 and keep growing.
Are there any similar games to Vegas Night Life?
There are several Vegas-themed slots like Vegas Night Life that perfectly bring out the gambling town’s spirit. A few examples include;
Can I play Vegas Night Life for Free?
Yes, you can play Vegas Night Life for free on a few review sites. The demo is a great place to start if you want to understand the gameplay before switching to your King Casino account to play for real money. If you’re new to the site, you’ll enjoy a £150 bonus plus 20 extra spins on a few slots when you sign up and make a minimum £20 deposit.