Twin Spin Megaways
There’s good news for all the fans of the Twin Spin game by NetEnt; there’s a Megaways version you can also enjoy called Twin Spin Megaways. Aside from the avalanche reels and twin reels, there are bonus spins available to trigger as well as 2x and 3x wild multipliers.
There are 6 reels available, while the grid in Twin Spin Megaways can stretch up to 117,649 ways to win, where maximum wins reach 38,000x a stake. Stakes you can bet range anywhere from 20p to £200 per spin, perfect for low rollers and high rollers. In addition, the game can be highly volatile, so the 96.04% Return to Player average balances it out perfectly. There’s more to discover in our Twin Spin Megaways gambling slots review below, so keep reading to see what else the game holds.
Getting Started with Twin Spin Megaways Slot
If you want to dive right into this NetEnt classic, you can find it on a new casino site like King Casino. You can play Twin Spin Megaways on King Casino, but you’ll need to register an account before you can play.
- Visit the site and click the Join Now button.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen requesting some details.
- Confirm the email address you submitted is still working.
- Deposit a £20 minimum, and win a £150 bonus plus 20 additional spins on a few slots.
Congratulations, you’re now part of the King Casino family, so you can find the Twin Spin Megaways slot online ready to play. Start by looking for it in the Slots search bar, then click on the game name once it appears among the search options. It should take a few seconds before the grid, reels, and betting table appear on the screen. Remember to note the following before proceeding;
- This is a Megaways slot where the reels expand to accommodate up to 117,649 ways to win. There will be a random number of ways to win on each spin based on how many symbols appear on the reels. If up to 7 symbols land, the maximum Megaways will be activated.
- The Bet button on the bottom left side of the screen will help you adjust your wagers from 20p to £200 per spin. When you’re done setting your bets, you can click the Spin button to start the game. You can see how many Megaways you have on each spin at the top of the screen.
- The symbols will shuffle around the grid for a few seconds before occupying random positions. Any matching symbols adjacent to each other will result in a winning line.
- Winning combinations in the Twin Spin Megaways slot can comprise 2 up to 7 symbols on a single spin.
You can find it on casino review sites if you want to try the Twin Spin Megaways demo. King Casino offers real money slots only.
Design & Symbols
The Twin Spin Megaways theme looks very similar to the original Twin Spin slot, so we can still see the same classic Vegas theme and setup. The reels feature a plain black, with symbols including all your favourite fruit machine-themed symbols.
For example, a bell, diamond, lucky 7, a bar, and cherries. The diamond symbol awards the highest payout, where 3, 4, 5, or 6 award 2x, 3x, 6x, or 10x your stake. NetEnt has made Twin Spin Megaways mobile-friendly, so players can access the game on several devices including, PCs, tablets, and smartphones. However, the game is most enjoyable when you play on a smaller screen like an Android or iOS phone because the features tend to pop more.
NetEnt is the best slot developer globally, so spinners know to have high expectations from the company. Their online gambling career began in 1996, barely two years after heavyweight Microgaming had entered the scene. NetEnt is known to release 2 new games per month, which puts the annual release at 25 to 30 new games. Naturally, you’re going to find something you love in their vast portfolio, so here’s a short list to get you started.
Twin Spin Megaways Bonus Spins & Special Features
NetEnt made sure to add a few bonuses to spice up Twin Spin Megaways that you wouldn’t find in the original Twin Spin slot. These include Avalanche spins and a bonus spins feature where you can trigger wild multipliers.
- Avalanche feature – this feature is triggered when a successful winning combination lands. The symbols that comprised the win will be removed from the reels, while new symbols drop in to replace them. If the new symbols create a win, a payout occurs, and the process repeats itself. The avalanches can keep occurring until it gets impossible for new winning combination to form.
- Twin Reel feature – 2 or more reels adjacent to each other can get cloned on a single spin, so the linked reels can end up having matching symbols. For example, if up to 5 reels get twinned, they will all display matching symbols 7 symbols high, so you can imagine how many winning combinations can form. In addition, this affects the number of Megaways, stretching the ways to win up to 117,649 Megaways.
- Bonus Spins feature – spinners will need at least 5 scatters to land on the reels so that the Twin Spin Megaways bonus spins can begin. 15 free spins will start the feature, with an extra spin awarded for each extra scatter that appeared on the triggering spin. Wild multipliers can also appear on all the reels except the 1st reel to double or triple any winning payouts. These will come in handy when the multiplier wilds are activated simultaneously as the twinned reels.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Twin Spin Megaways is one of the best attempts at a sequel that we’ve seen as yet. It manages to stay true to the original while introducing some new and exciting elements, such as the bonus features. The 96% RTP value is favourable, considering most slots average at 97%, and the high volatility balances it out perfectly.
A maximum payout of 38,000x a stake is perfect for the Twin Spin Megaways slot, and we suspect it might be triggered once the twinned reels come into their own. The 20p to £200 per spin betting range is wide enough to support many budgets, so it’s going to be a good pick for low rollers and high rollers.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section will look at some of the most asked questions on the Twin Spin Megaways slot.
What is the RTP of Twin Spin Megaways?
The Twin Spin Megaways Return to Player average or RTP refers to the likelihood that a casino game will reward payouts after playing for a given amount of time. For example, Twin Spin Megaways has a 96.04% RTP, so you might win £96 after wagering £100 in a single session.
What is the Twin Spin Megaways maximum win?
Twin Spin Megaways has a maximum win of 38,000x your stake winnable via the wild multipliers triggered during the free spins.
Can I play Twin Spin Megaways for Free?
Twin Spin Megaways has a demo version available on casino review sites, but you won’t find it on King Casino. The demo will help you understand how the game works, and how to trigger the bonuses, but it doesn’t award any cash payouts. King Casino is strictly a real money casino where a minimum £20 deposit wins you a £150 bonus and up to 20 extra spins on limited slots. Signing up will also grant you access to more exciting slots, like the Super Lion Jackpot slot.
Ready To Play?
Browse More Games
Read reviews & play other popular slot games at King Casino
Chilli Heat Megaways by Pragmatic Play is a 6-reel and up to 200,704-ways-to-win slot….
Super Joker Megaways is a StakeLogic slot with a fruit theme. *Any values mentioned…
Hot off the Press is a 5-reel and 25-payline slot by Eyecon. *Any values…
Elemental Gems Megaways is a 3-reel and up to 512-ways-to-win slot by Pragmatic Play….
Wish Upon a Jackpot Megaways is a Blueprint Gaming slot with 6 reels and…
Alive! Megaways by Skywind Group is a 6-reel and up to 200,704-ways-to-win slot. *Any…