Dream Catcher is one of the best casino site games Evolution Gaming has released over the years, based on spinning a wheel. It was described as ‘one of the coolest games’ at the 2017 ICE gaming event. The Return to Player percentage is 96.58%, just about the same RTP you find most casino slots having, which is impressive.
The low volatility is something most players will also find favourable, as it means the maximum payout of £500,000 might not be that hard to trigger. To play, you will need to start your bets from £0.10 to £5000 on online slots games casinos like King Casino, where you can play the Dream Catcher Live Game for real money. There is also a special multiplier feature available to trigger when you land in certain sections of the wheel.
Getting Started with Dream Catcher Live Game
If you’re looking to benefit from all Dream Catcher’s features, then you’ll need to sign up on an online casino like King Casino. The process of registering an account is simple;
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button.
- Fill in your details in the gaps on the screen.
- Confirm the email address you are using is working.
- Deposit your first £20 to register the account, and win the welcome package by King Casino worth £150 plus 20 Book of the Dead bonus spins.
Now that you have an online casino account, you can access a wide range of casino games, including live games like Dream Catcher Live. Look for it in the ‘Game Shows’ section of the site, click on it, and wait for it to load on the screen.
- The energetic hosts will greet you and welcome you to the game to interact with other players or have the game muted if you prefer.
- Start by selecting how much you want to bet for each of your chips by clicking on the number on the betting spots on top of the wheel.
- Bets can be made for 1 to 6 betting spots at once using the ‘Bet On All’ button. Any bets made in Dream Catcher Live must remain within table limits, indicated on the screen.
- You don’t have a lot of time deciding on what bets you want, so you’ll need to be quick about it. The traffic lights on the screen give you an idea of when your time is running out when they flash green, amber, then red.
- After betting time closes, the host spins the wheel to determine the winning number.
- A payout occurs if the wheel lands in a section where the player had made their initial bets. Bets are paid on a to one basis, where a win on 2 pays out at 2 to 1, a win on 3 pays out at 3 to 1, a win on 8 pays out at 8 to 1, etc.
- If the wheel lands on the multiplier section, one multiplier locks onto the initial bet for the next spin.
- There’s an Autoplay button available and keyboard shortcuts on your PC to help you keep up with the game.
The Dream Catcher Live Game demo is always available online if you want to practice before playing for real money on King Casino.
Designs & Symbols
The Dream Catcher Live Game theme is based on a super-sized wheel with 54 coloured segments, where 52 contain numbers and the rest multipliers of 2x and 7x. The objective is to bet on the section you think the wheel will land, anywhere from 1 to 6 spots at once. The game is run in a studio in Riga and streamed in the best HD quality available.
There are multiple camera setups ensuring you don’t miss a beat; and create a truly immersive experience. The bright colours and flashy lights make it feel like a real-life TV game show hosted by enthusiastic presenters who exchange shifts every 30 minutes to keep the game fresh and exciting. The best part about the Dream Catcher Live Game is that it is playable on all iOS and Android devices, even mobile.
Evolution Gaming is the developer behind the Dream Catcher Live Game, one of their hit live games. The company is fairly unknown among players who enjoy casino slots mostly, but their games have earned global recognition. Their Dream Catcher Live Game, for example, won the 2017 Digital Product of the Year award at the Global Gaming Awards. If you want to sample more award-winning live games, check out the following;
Dream Catcher Live Game Bonus Spins & Special Features
Not all the live games by Evolution Gaming come with an exciting special feature available to trigger, like the Dream Catcher Bonus Multipliers here.
- Dream Catcher Bonus Multiplier feature – this feature is triggered when the wheel lands on either of the two multiplier segments in the game. All initial bets lock for a new spin, and when it stops on a winning number again, the bets will be multiplied by the initial multiplier. If the pointer lands on a multiplier back-to-back, the multipliers are stacked together then the payout from the last spin is multiplied again. The bets remain in place until the next spin lands on the 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, or 40 segment. The best about the Dream Catcher Live multiplier bonus round is that there is no limit to how many times it can be triggered. This is where the maximum payout of £500,000 comes about.
Is this live game worth playing?
The Dream Catcher Live Game has some of the best stats we’ve seen across live games thus far. Firstly, the Return to Player percentage ranks 96%, fairly high for a live game while the volatility is low. The game caters to a wide range of pockets, from £0.10 to £5000, and there’s a bonus feature available to trigger.
The multiplier segments 2x and 7x might be the most exciting part of the game since there’s a possibility they can be triggered back-to-back. It’s the quickest way to get anywhere close to the maximum payout of £500,000, one of the highest available in a live game. Dream Catcher Live is one of the best live games you could treat yourself to, so it scores an 8/9.
|Dream Catcher Live Game||Characteristics|
|Gameplay||54 segment wheel|
|Min bet per spin||£0.10|
|Max bet per spin||£5000|
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s time we answered some of the most asked questions on the Dream Catcher Live Gaming below;
What is the RTP of Dream Catcher Live Game?
The Return to Player percentage (RTP) is the house edge of the casino game you’re playing arrived at by a thoroughly researched mathematical model. For Dream Catcher Live, the RTP percentage value is 96%, higher than most other live games by the same developer. In addition, the volatility of the game is low, so that’s also encouraging.
Are there any other similar games to Dream Catcher Live Game?
There are many live games available online to play for real money on certified online casinos. If you’re looking for more by the same developer, you might want to consider the following;
- Crazy Time
- Lightning Roulette
- Blackjack Party
- Deal or No Deal Live
Can I play Dream Catcher Live Game for free?
Yes, the Dream Catcher Live Game demo can be played for free online, but you will have to register to play for real money on online casinos like King Casino. When you sign-up on King Casino, a welcome bonus will be rewarded after the first deposit.
How can I win on Dream Catcher Live Game?
You win in Dream Catcher Live when the wheel lands on a segment you had placed an initial bet on or when the wheel lands on a multiplier you had bet on.