Deal or No Deal Live
Deal or No Deal Live Game is one of the hit new online casino games by Evolution Gaming who collaborated on it with Endemol Shine. It is based on the popular TV game show Deal or No Deal that started in the UK, and spread the world over. The game is presented by an entertaining host 24/7, but a Random Number Generator powers the outcomes.
The RNG mechanism chooses which boxes to discard and which ones to activate multipliers. The developer has made sure that the action in Deal or No Deal Live is just as good as the TV show; with the gameplay more sped up, the adrenaline stays high throughout. Nowadays, you can log in to any online casino to play slot games like Deal or No Deal, but you will need to sign up first.
Getting Started with Deal or No Deal Live
- Getting Started with Deal or No Deal Live
- Design & Live Games to Play
- Deal or No Deal Live Gameplay & Special Features
- Is this live game worth playing?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Looking to play live games like Deal or No Deal Live online on a UK casino like King Casino? The first thing you need to do when you log on to King Casino is complete the sign-up process below;
- Click the red ‘Join Now’ button.
- A dialog box requesting your personal details will appear on the screen.
- Confirm your email address is working to receive the latest news and updates from King Casino.
- Deposit your first £20and win a £150 welcome bonus plus 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead.
Your King Casino membership should now be active, so you can play new casino games UK any time you want. To start with Deal or No Deal Live, you will look for the ‘Game Shows’ or ‘Live Casino’ section and click on it. Click on the game name, and wait for it to load on the screen, then do the following;
- Use the stake buttons + and – to set your bet anywhere from £0.10 to £200 per box, some valued higher than others. You can increase your stakes later in the game in the Top-Up round (see below).
- Deal or No Deal Live is played in 3 stages; a qualification process, a top-up round, and the main game.
- Start by choosing the level you want to play in the qualifying round, and be careful as this determines whether you will proceed to the next rounds.
- The Top-up round is where players are asked to choose one box to bet higher on.
- In the main game, players will finally encounter the banker who bargains for their sealed box.
You can always play the Deal or No Deal Live demo first to practice before playing for real money on King Casino.
Design & Live Games to Play
The Deal or No Deal Live theme is based on the TV hit show Deal or No Deal originated from the UK. The game show’s premise was that a player would select one out of 16 boxes to wager on. As the game progresses, players would go eliminating box by box, with the hopes of landing a box worth the mega jackpot prize. Now and then, the banker calls to interject and hopefully sway you to give away your box for a lower cost than the jackpot.
The same theme is used in Deal or No Deal Live Game Show, except here there’s a live host, and you are the main player. The game is filmed from different angles, giving you the feeling that you’re in the studio with the host. The game is playable on all devices but is easier to follow on a wider screen like a PC or tablet.
Evolution Gaming, the home of live gaming, is the developer behind the Deal or No Deal Live Game Show. Evolution launched Deal or No Deal Live in 2019, one of their hit live games though it has a low RTP of 95%. Other live games by Evolution with a higher RTP include;
Deal or No Deal Live Gameplay & Special Features
Deal or No Deal Live doesn’t have any specific bonus features as yet. The developer intended for the player to focus on the gameplay instead of waiting to trigger special features. The gameplay is already so fast paced that you’ll hardly notice the lack of bonus features. The payouts can also be huge if the multiplier is applied to a high-value box. Instead of bonuses, there are 3 different levels to the game explained below.
- Qualifying Round – the qualifying round begins after players set their bets, and a wheel appears where the objective is to spin the three-reel bank vault and line up gold segments that bump you to the next round. Players will pick one of the 16 briefcases to hole the jackpot prize and the preferred gaming mode they’d like to play.
– Normal mode – all the 3 reels will need to line up to qualify in normal mode. This feature costs your stake value.
– Easy mode – in easy mode, one of the reels is locked in, so players need to line up only 2 other reels and boost their chances of qualifying by 3.
– Very easy mode – in very easy mode, 2 reels are locked in, boosting your chances of qualifying, but it costs 9x your stake value.
The money found in the briefcase that opens after you qualify is equal to your initial stake together with the multiplier corresponding to each briefcase. Thus, the value could range anywhere from 75x to 500x your initial stake.
- The Top-Up Round – this feature begins when players pass the qualification round. Players will pick the briefcase they want to bet more money on before spinning the wheel. Topping up the amount for any of the other briefcases is also allowed. You can always skip this round as it’s not mandatory.
- Deal or No Deal Bonus Game – in the Deal or No Deal Live main bonus game, players will be tasked with opening 16 matching sealed briefcases of different cash amounts. You will get to pick your box for safekeeping until it is revealed when the game ends. Once you selected the briefcase, you will start opening the remaining 15 cases as you settle on a certain amount while passing off others. Finally, you will decide whether to take the banker’s offer, or trust your gut and hold out for a higher prize which may be in the briefcase you kept safe.
Is this live game worth playing?
Learning the statistics of the live game you enjoy playing is crucial to improving your gameplay with time. For the Deal or No Deal Live Game by Evolution Gaming, the Return to Player percentage ranks at 95.42%, considerably lower than most other live games like it. The maximum payout of 500x your stake is lower than we expected, but the game has a high entertainment factor so it’s worth playing.
Sometimes the banker’s offer may be worth considering if it’s over 2x your stake, or you could always wait for your hidden box to be revealed. Please note that the game goes very fast, nothing like the TV show you’re used to. That’s one of our favourite things about the Deal or No Deal Live Game, an 8/9 game.
|Deal or No Deal Live Game||Characteristics|
|Min bet per spin||£0.10|
|Max bet per spin||£200|
|Max payout||500x your stake|
Frequently Asked Questions
Live games like Deal or No Deal Live may seem difficult to play, but the truth is they’re very easy to master. We’ve compiled a few frequently asked questions about the game to help you understand what to expect.
What is the RTP of Deal or No Deal Live?
The Return to Player percentage (RTP) refers to the theoretical average the game is likely to reward after playing for a certain amount of time. For example, the Deal or No Deal Live RTP percentage is 95.42%, lower than most other live games by the same developer.
Are there any other similar games to Deal or No Deal Live?
Live games can be a breath of fresh air if you’re used to playing casino slots all the time. The Deal or No Deal Live Game Show provides an adrenaline rush you can’t find anywhere else. Some games that may compare include;
- Adventures Beyond Wonderland Live
- Deal or No Deal The Big Draw
- Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt Live
- Dazzle Me Megaways slot
Can I play Deal or No Deal Live for free?
It would be a good idea to play the Deal or No Deal Live Game demo first before making your first real money bet on King Casino. The game is fast-paced, and might take you a while to understand. Luckily, the welcome offer on King Casino will always be waiting for you after making your first deposit.
How can I win on Deal or No Deal Live?
Winning combinations in Evolution Gaming’s Deal or No Deal Live Game are possible when you select a briefcase to open, and it has a payout worth over 2x your stake.