Mega Ball Live
Mega Ball Live from Evolution Gaming is a live game that combines the best of bingo and lotto. The casinos online game starts with players purchasing cards containing random numbers, which will be your lottery numbers later.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Mega Ball Live Game Overview
The objective of Mega Ball Live is to line up your matching numbers vertical, horizontally, or diagonally in a line of 5 numbers.
There is also a special multiplier ball added, which can be applied to your payouts, if the ball completes a line of 5 matching numbers on your card.
The Mega Ball Live game has an impressive Return to Player percentage ranking valued at 95.05% to 95.40%, with the stakes you can bet starting from £0.10 to £100 per card. You will find that most online casinos like King Casino have a wide variety of new slots games available to play, not just focusing on slots.
Getting Started with Mega Ball Live Game Show
You need to create an account to play the Mega Ball Live Game Show on an online casino like King Casino. For King Casino, the registration process is simple;
- Click the red ‘Join Now’ button.
- Complete the gaps in the dialog box on the screen requesting some personal details.
- Confirm the email address you’re using is working, as this is where you receive communication from the casino.
- Deposit £20 to register your membership, and receive a £150 welcome bonus and up to 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead.
Now that your account is ready to go, you can play the best casino games in the UK on King Casino. Look for the Mega Ball Live Game in the search tab on the screen, and it will appear on the screen in seconds. Ensure you note the following before proceeding;
- The game starts with the player setting the bets they want for each card they will select starting from £0.10 to £100 per card.
- Choose how many cards you want; you can buy up to 200 cards in every round, and the cards contain a 5×5 grid of 24 numbers resulting in 12 lines on a card.
- The empty square you see in the middle of each card remains that way.
- If you want to change the numbers on your card, you can always do so while betting time is still open.
- When the timer runs out, betting time will end, and the Mega Ball Live game will officially start.
- Winning combinations can be formed vertical, horizontally, or diagonally on a line of 5 matching numbers on your card.
You can always play the Mega Ball Live Game Show demo online to practice before playing for real money on King Casino.
Design & Symbols
The Mega Ball Live Game Show theme is a mix of bingo and lottery, and since this is a live game, it takes place with a real host. This makes the game even more exciting to follow since the adrenaline is usually up.
The player will start by betting on how many cards they want to choose. You could select anywhere from 1 to 200 cards to appear on the 5×5 grid. Once you have selected these cards, you can view their numbers and decide if you want a reshuffle, but you have to do it before the timer runs out.
Once the timer hits zero, the game will begin with a machine shooting balls into a tunnel where the player can see them. The numbers also reflect on your cards, showing you how close/far you were to a win.
Winning combinations can be formed vertical, horizontally, or diagonally on a line of 5 matching numbers on your card. After the main round, a Mega Ball Bonus Round runs to see if you will activate any bonus multipliers. If not, you will wait to trigger it after 20 balls are drawn.
Evolution Gaming is the developer behind the Mega Ball Live Game Show, one of the hit live games they’ve released over the years. The company has been operating since 2006, providing games to heavyweights like; 888, Paddy Power, William Hill, and Ladbrokes. If you enjoy live games like the Mega Ball Live Game Show, you might want to check out the following;
Mega Ball Live Game Show Bonus Spins & Special Features
Developers like to keep their live games simple with 1 to zero special features available. However, Evolution Gaming included one bonus feature in their Mega Ball Live Game; a randomly triggered multiplier. Find out how to trigger it below;
- Multiplier feature – the Mega Ball Live Game multiplier feature is triggered after 20 balls are drawn, with the multiplier applied on your 21st The host will spin the wheel with multiplier values indicated ranging from 5x to 100x. If the Mega Ball number fills any of the rows on any of the cards, a multiplier is applied for the resulting win from that particular card. If a win doesn’t get generated, the multiplier won doesn’t have any effect.
Is this live game worth playing?
Mega Ball Live Game Show is part of the Evolution Gaming live games released over the years. We need to look at the game stats to see how it measures up against other games. For one, the 95% Return to Player percentage is lower than the industry standard of 97%. The stakes favour both low rollers and high rollers of £0.10 to £100 per card, and you have the freedom to choose anywhere from 1 to 200 cards.
There’s a bonus feature available; a multiplier selected randomly and applied to your 21st ball payout. The catch is that you’ll have to win to activate the multiplier; otherwise it is disregarded after your 21st spin. The maximum payout available to trigger is an impressive £500,000 jackpot. See more stats from the 7/9 Mega Ball Live Game Show in the table below.
|Bonus features||Multiplier feature|
|Min bet per spin||£0.10|
|Max bet per spin||£100|
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s time we look at the most asked questions on the Mega Ball Live Game below.
What is the RTP of Mega Ball Live Game Show?
The Return to Player percentage (RTP) is defined as the house edge of a casino game. For example, in the case of Mega Ball Live Game Show, the Return to Player percentage is 95% meaning that for every £100 bet, the expected return is £95.
Are there any other similar games to Mega Ball Live Game Show?
Most players enjoy live games because they’re easy to play, and they have an adrenaline rush other casino games cannot provide. If you enjoy playing live games, there’s quite a selection available out there, with examples including;
Can I play Mega Ball Live Game Show for free?
Yes, you can play the Mega Ball Live Game Show demo online before betting real money on King Casino. King Casino also offers every new player a welcome bonus on their site after players make their first deposit.
How can I win on Mega Ball Live Game Show?
Winning combinations in Evolution Gaming’s Mega Ball Live Game Show are possible when players manage to match 5 numbers on their card horizontally, diagonally, or vertically.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 95.05% to 95.40%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount as slots are random in nature.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.