High Roller Roulette
You’ve probably played roulette before but haven’t enjoyed elegance like that in High Roller Roulette. With a 2.7% house edge, pro gamblers will find it hard to resist this version of roulette. Start your stakes from 5.00 to 10,000.00 to play the High Roller Roulette casino game online.
Keep up with the review below, or start your bets on King Casino now. Your first time logging in will require a minimum £20 deposit to win you a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected five reel slot games.
How to Play High Roller Roulette
High Roller Roulette is the same as classic roulette, but designed for players who like to bet on the higher side. The game uses one zero (0) on the wheel and incorporates Finale a Cheval and Finale en Plein special bets, common for French roulette.
When the game appears on the screen, remember to follow this simple guide;
- Choose which view you want from 3D View, Multi-Camera View, or Classic View. Multi-Camera gives you a more immersive experience, 3D View allows you to see the betting grid and racetrack, while Classic view condenses everything together.
- The bets in High Roller Roulette cater to high rollers, so there are different options available. First, choose the bets you want from the coin values on the screen; 5, 50, 500, 1,000, 5,000, and 10,000. The chosen bets are submitted across a different Racetrack platform on the right, where the Voisins Du Zero, Tier du Cylindre, Jeu Zero, and Orphelins a Cheval fields are. Note that your betting time is limited, with the dealer proceeding after the timer runs out.
- The results from each round appear on the screen after a successful win in High Roller Roulette. You can see the different payouts available in the table on the left upper side.
Take a look at the table below to see what stats from the High Roller Roulette casino game are available.
|Min/Max Bet||5.00 to 10,000.00|
|Mobile/Tablet||Yes, full-screen mode for both iOS and Android|
|Special Features||Live Chat, Autoplay, Favourite Bets|
|Developer||Evolution Gaming, 07.09.2018|
High Roller Roulette features several betting options, but luckily, you don’t have to cram all of them. Instead, you can reach for the Favourites button and save your best bets. The following are a few examples of what you can find;
- Voisins Du Zero –Voisins Du Zero, or “neighbors of zero” is a type of bet covering the numbers closest to 0. The bet covers the seventeen numbers between (and including) 22 and 25, for example; 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25.
- In High Roller Roulette, the Voisins Du Zero bet requires 9 chips or more. Two chips will be placed on the 0, 2, & 3, a split on 4/7 split, a 12/15, an 18/21, on 19/22, two chips on the 25/26/28/29 corner, and a 32/35.
- Tier du Cylindre – Tier du Cylindre, or “thirds of the wheel” is a bet on 12 numbers on the other side of the wheel between (and including) the numbers 27 and 33. On a single-0 wheel, this counts as 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, and 33. 6 chips are placed as follows; 1 chip on the following splits: 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30, and 33/36.
- Jeu Zero – Jeu Zero or “zero game” refers to numbers closest to the 0 on the wheel, for example, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15. A Jeu Zero bet requires 4 chips as follows; 3 chips on splits (0/3, 12/15, 32/35) and a single chip straight up (26).
- Orphelins a Cheval – these numbers make up two slices on the wheel, outside the Tiers and Voisins bet sections. The Orphelins a Cheval bet in High Roller Roulette includes eight numbers: 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31, and 9. You can place five bets as; 4 splits, and 1 straight up. The 4 splits include; 6/9, 14/17, 17/20, and 31/34, while the straight-up bet is 1.
- Neighbour bets – these are five-piece straight-up bets reserved on numbers 3, 26, 0, 32, and 15.
- Outside Bets – players make outside bets on the outer sections of the table. These bets are meant for numbers or colours instead of specific numbers.
- Inside Bets – players make these bets inside the rectangle where all the numbers are indicated.
Once you choose your coin values; 5, 50, 500, 1,000, 5,000, and 10,000, you can decide where to bet on the High Roller Roulette racetrack.
High Roller Roulette Odds & Payouts
The different odds for the bets are as follows;
|Red / Black||1:1|
|Even / Odd||1:1|
|1-18 / 19-36||1:1|
Special Features in this Casino Game
Evolution Gaming wanted to deliver an authentic high roller experience to gamblers in their High Roller Roulette casino game release. As soon as the game powers on, you can feel the air of luxury via the red textures in the background. The eloquent dealers are well-dressed and professionally trained to handle a sophisticated gambler of your stature.
You can choose from a 3D view, Multi-Camera, and Classic view determining your gaming experience. In addition, players can use the Deal now and Play now commands to determine how fast the game goes. Other features that might interest you include;
- Favourite Bet: this feature is one of High Roller Roulette’s vest additions. You can find the Favourite Bets option under the Racetrack to help you save your favourite bets so that the timer doesn’t catch you before the game starts. If you have a good run with some bets, you can monitor your betting pattern and re-use your favourite bets for the next round.
- Autoplay: to start the autospins, click the Auto button after you confirm your bets.
- Live Chat: players can chat with the dealer directly and other players. Such a move could be extremely helpful, especially at the betting stage.
Evolution Gaming live casino games are so popular because they feature the best HD design and graphics, coupled with an interactive user experience. The fuss began with their Dream Catcher Live game launched in 2017, catapulting the company into the limelight. It offered a new way of gaming that the most modern slot games and table games couldn’t match. If that sounds like something that might interest you, perhaps you might enjoy the following after playing the High Roller Roulette casino game online;
- Immersive Roulette
- Lightning Roulette
- Real Roulette with Bailey
- Real Roulette with Holly
- Real Roulette with Sarati
Playing High Roller Roulette Online
High Roller Roulette is the perfect delight for pro gamblers looking to bet a little extra at the roulette tables. Players get to enjoy the same attention to detail in High Roller Roulette casino game at King Casino as they would at a physical casino, all without leaving their couches. You can also experience the same thrill of spinning the wheel, as long as you have an active King Casino account. To join, you’ll need the following;
- Visit the King Casino site and click the Join Now button.
- Complete the gaps in the dialog box on the screen, and don’t forget to fill in your payment details.
- Deposit a minimum of £20 to register your account and claim a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected casino slots. Now, you’re ready to play the High Roller Roulette casino game.
If traditional casino games are not your thing, then you could always give the reels of some of our slots a spin, like the Game of Thrones Power Stacks slot!