Empty the Bank
The 5 reel 20 payline Empty the Bank new casinos slot by Pragmatic Play contributes to the crime video slots theme. Its 96.48% RTP could appeal to most punters because it inches close to the 97% average. A high volatility slot, Empty the Bank has a respins feature, aside from the usual wild, scatter, and bonus symbols.
We thoroughly review the game below, but you can still play Empty the Bank on King Casino now. For a minimum £20 deposit, new King Casino members win a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected best slots.
Getting Started with Empty the Bank slot
When the Empty the Bank slot game loads on the screen, you’ll need to read the game rules before hitting Spin. It’s simple;
- Betting requirements start from £0.20 to £100 per spin, so use the + and – buttons on the right side of the reels to set your coin value and the total bet. However, if you activate the Bonus Bet mode, you can raise your stake to £120.
- You won’t need to adjust how many paylines you need since the slot has 20 fixed paylines.
- When you click the Spin icon on the right, the reels will spin while the symbols take random positions. A winning combination is complete once 3 or more matching symbols land on one line. However, for the high paying crown symbol, 2 or more symbols can form a win.
- The burglar wild symbol can also land on all 5 reels and perform symbol substitutions for all the other symbols except the Safe bonus symbol.
- The game only factors in the highest win per payline, with wins paying left to right.
The Empty the Bank demo is available online if you want to practice before betting real money. It will give you a glimpse of how the gameplay works without you having to spend a shilling. However, if you expect any cash payouts, it’s always better to play in a real money casino. Sign up on King Casino for a minimum £20 deposit, and win a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected casino slots.
Design & Symbols
The Empty the Bank theme gives punters a chance to don their burglar masks and take on the dark cityscape. You can’t help but be in a good mood when you see the game’s cartoon visuals or the cheerful soundtrack. In addition, before starting the game, there are a few city sounds playing in the back like cars hooting, people talking, sirens, etc.
The symbols you need to concentrate on include; banknotes, a bag of gems, gold bars, a wad of cash, a crown, bank vault, a burglar, and gold coins. The crown awards the highest value, where 5 on a line pay 20x a stake. Card values A to J pay the lowest values between 0.25x to 3x. If the burglar symbol lands, it can substitute the symbols and complete winning combinations because it is a wild symbol. However, it won’t replace the bonus symbol. You can enjoy the Empty the Bank slot on all your devices including, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
Empty the Bank is one of the 2021 slots to join Pragmatic Play’s 300+ slot game portfolio. If you’re wondering whether Pragmatic Play slots are safe to play, rest assured because the company is licensed. They have two of the most sought-after licenses in the gambling community; the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. Some of the most famous Pragmatic Play slots include;
- Cops N’ Robbers Spins
- Break Da Bank Again slot
- Bust the Bank game
- Action Bank slot game
- Break Da Bank Again Megaways slots
Empty the Bank Bonus Spins & Special Features
Empty the Bank has one main bonus feature; the respins bonus with 7 different modifiers available.
- Empty the Bank Respin feature
Respins start rolling in when 3 or more bonus symbols land on the odd-numbered reels 1, 3, and 5. The screen turns into a 7×7 bank vault grid when the feature starts, where only the 5×4 middle positions are open. The feature starts with 3 respins and 3 money symbols that land the same place the triggering bonus symbols were. The money symbols can award cash values anywhere from 1x to 10x a stake.
Now, more special symbols are likely to land during one of your spins that might award cash, modifiers, or lock in position for the full feature. When the special symbols land, a new set of 3 spins starts, as follows;
- Walkie Talkie: adds 1x or 2x to any existing multipliers on screen.
- Computer: awards a 1x stake cash prize while multiplying the cash values from the Money Symbols by 2.
- Burglar: creates space by opening positions for new symbols and collecting combined cash amounts from the money symbols.
- Alarm: this symbol pays 1x a stake while increasing the number of respins from 3 to 4 until the feature ends.
- Drill: pays 1x a stake while unlocking positions blocked on the 1st reel.
- Hammer: pays 1x a stake while unlocking positions blocked on the 7th reel.
- Ladder: the first time the Ladder symbol lands, it unlocks positions blocked on the 6th reel. The second time, it opens positions blocked on the 7th reel. In addition, each ladder symbol that appears after awards a 1x stake prize.
- Safe Door: pays 1x a stake and awards a 10,000x stake jackpot if 3 Safe Door symbols land during one of the respins.
When all the respins run out, the cash values from all the respins are consolidated before the payout is added to your balance.
- Ante Bet feature
With the Ante Bet feature, punters can increase stakes from 20 to 25 coins per spin to double the chances of landing the Respin feature.
Reasons to Play this Slot Game
It’s not every day you encounter a crime-themed slot, so Empty the Bank would catch your eye easily. But, does its mathematical model match up? For one, it has a 96.48% RTP, a decent RTP value for a 2021 slot release considering some slots average at 97% or higher. Its high volatility would probably be a first-choice among punters who like to take risks, and don’t have limited budgets. Its 20p to £100 betting requirements put the highest possible win at 10,000x a stake, winnable via the main respins feature. Other stats from the Empty the Bank slot worth noting include;
|Min/Max Bet||0.01 to 0.50 (Coin Values), 20p to £100 (Total Bet)|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.48%|
|Volatility/Variance||High, payouts could be sizeable but will take time|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 4 rows, & 20 fixed paylines|
|Theme||Crime, Heist, Robbery|
|Bonus Features||Respins, Wild Symbol, & Scatter Symbol|
|Developer||Pragmatic Play, 1/7/2021|
|Max Win||10,000x a stake via the respins feature|
Frequently Asked Questions
Even though we’ve covered most of what there is to know about Empty the Bank, we think punters might benefit from a few frequently asked questions.
What is the Empty the Bank RTP?
The Return to Player percentage or RTP measures how often a casino game is likely to award payouts in the long run. The 96.48% Empty the Bank RTP is on the higher side, and with high volatility, the game could offer decent returns.
What is the most I can win on Empty the Bank?
The maximum win available in Empty the Bank is 10,000x your stake via the respins feature triggered when 3 Safe Door symbols land.
Can I play Empty the Bank for free?
Yes, you can play the Empty the Bank demo on a few review sites, but not on registered casinos like King Casino. Instead, King Casino will require a one-time minimum £20 deposit when you join, but in return, you win a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected casino slots, you will also get access to our great library of slots, where you can find amazing games like the Day of Dead slot.