Spinsane is a classic online kasino game in terms of appearance; however, the addition of the wolf theme brings it more in line with modern online slots. It is an odd mix, yet NetEnt somehow makes it work.
The medium variance and close to average RTP rate of 96.25% gives the Spinsane slot the stats of a game released in 2021, but the lack of bonus content hammers home its traditional approach. You can play the slot with a bet set between 10p and £500, catering to all types of players.
It is hard to know where to begin when discussing this slot. So, let’s start at the beginning with the simple gameplay mechanics in order to see how it is best to play slot games online like Spinsane slots.
Getting started with Spinsane slots
- 1 Getting started with Spinsane slots
- 2 Design and Symbols
- 3 Spinsane Bonus Spins and Special Features
- 4 Is this slot game worth playing?
- 5 FAQ’s
The Spinsane slot game can be played in the same way as most slots. NetEnt has provided a classic feel by adding colourful icons to help players interact with the game. Use these to:
- Set the bet level using the arrows provided. You can set this level between 1 and 10, and there is twenty-seven pay lines.
- Next, you need to set your stake. You can bet between 10p and £500 per spin, and you can set the coin value anywhere between 1p and £5.
- Spin the reels and wait for the animation to pass.
- Spinsane comes with an autoplay feature to set up some automatic spins based on a single bet level and a max bet feature to set the max bet and spin the reels instantly.
- Any wins will be calculated once the reels stop. A win must be formed from left to right across adjacent reels and feature three, or more identical symbols. A pay-out is determined based on the stake, type of symbol and number in the pay line.
- Wild and super symbols will substitute regular symbols to finish or extend pay lines and scatters trigger the bonus features.
Design and Symbols
The appearance of Spinsane is a mixed bag. The 3d graphics and curved reel shape are perfect, echoing a slot from the 80s with the aid of 21st-century technology. The dark blue neon lights capture the feeling of a land casino.
However, where things get complicated is with the wolf imagery. There are paws, teeth, and wolf heads. Some of these are called super symbols and will pay out more. For example, the highest paying symbol is the super wolf and it pays out 500x the stake for five across a pay line. These wolves add a curious element to proceedings. Perhaps the developer wanted to add something with a bit more variety other than fruits, a type of symbol that would have fit the Spinsane aesthetic perfectly.
NetEnt rarely misses the mark with their online slots. They have experience with heavily themed slots and more traditional games, such as:
- Who’s the Bride
- Santa Vs Rudolph
- Serengeti Kings
- Wings of Riches
- Temple of Nudges
- Funky Spin slots
- Finn and the Swirly Spin slot
Spinsane Bonus Spins and Special Features
There isn’t much to discuss in the way of the Spinsane bonus features. The developers have kept things simple, keeping the game in line with its classic predecessors. The bonus features in this slot include:
- Bonus Spins: the howling wolf head is the Spinsane slot scatter. Land this symbol five times or more on a spin to trigger some bonus spins. Each wolf is worth two bonus spins for a grand total of ten bonus spins. Land more scatters during this feature to trigger more bonus spins.
- Stacked symbols: an entire reel will be randomly selected during the bonus spins feature. This reel will become fully stacked with wilds to increase the chance of forming a win. These wilds can stack up to five times for the largest win possible.
As mentioned above, the bonus features in Spinsane fall more into traditional slot game territory.
Is this slot game worth playing?
The Spinsane slot game comes into its own when we look at the data. We here at King Casino like to keep our players informed and have detailed everything you need to know about the slot before you play.
Don’t let the lack of bonus features dismay you; the medium variance in Spinsane is enough to keep players on their toes. A medium variance slot game will form wins often, but their contents are hard to predict. You are just as likely to land a low paying pay line as you are a high one. This fact makes it hard to bet toward the max bet amount of £500 per spin, as the game is quite uncertain.
The Spinsane slot has a good RTP rate of 96.25%. This percentage is close to the average for an online slot in 2021 and can determine how much of our deposit will be returned. This RTP suggests players will receive £96.25 back for £100 deposited. The higher the RTP, the better the chances of the player breaking even. Find out more about this slot game in the table below.
|Release Date||11th June 2019|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatter, Bonus Spins, Stacked Symbols|
*All values are subject to change at any time.
Spinsane is a slot that anyone can enjoy. The betting range welcomes all players, and the design keeps both traditional and online slot fans happy. Give it a spin at King Casino to form your own opinion.
Take a look at our frequently asked questions section if you are still confused about the Spinsane slot game. We here at King Casino aim to inform our players as much as possible.
What is the RTP rate in Spinsane?
Spinsane has an RTP rate of 96.25%, calculated across 1,000,000 real money spins of the game. This percentage suggests that the online casino will only have a house edge of 3.75% when we play this slot.
Are there any similar games to Spinsane?
You can always find more classic looking slots around. This slot is great, but it is hardly unique in that regard. Other slots similar to this slot include:
- Black Magic Fruits
- Fruit Shop
- Cool Bananas
- Ring of slots
- Snakes and Ladders slot
These slots aren’t as cool looking as Spinsane, but they have that volatile feel.
Can I Play Spinsane for Free?
The only way to play Spinsane for free is by checking out the demo version on King Casino. You will not need to use real money deposits for this version, but you won’t win real money prizes. The free play mode acts more like a tutorial for the slot game.
How Can I Win on Spinsane?
Wins in Spinsane are formed by three or more identical symbols across a pay line. Check out the pay table in the game’s help menu to find out the worth of each symbol. Alternatively, players can form a win with matching symbols and a wild or super symbol. For example, a pay line that includes three matching symbols and a wild will count as a four symbol pay line.
What is the most I can win on Spinsane?
The slots game has a lofty max jackpot of £2,500,000. This is only achievable by betting the maximum of £500 per spin and landing the largest multiplier of 5,000x the stake.
Can I Play Spinsane on Mobile?
Log on to the King Casino app via IOS or Android devices to access Spinsane while on the move. The developers have optimized the this slot with HTML5 technology, so that it will run smoothly on desktops, mobile devices and tablets.