Finn and the Swirly Spin
We have had many online casino games that feature the luck of the Irish theme, but none quite like Finn and the Swirly Spin. This is a medium variance slot that you can play by betting between 1p and £100 per spin.
What sets Finn and the Swirly Spin apart is its avalanche feature. The five by five grid will swirl each time the player forms a winning pay line, gobbling up the symbols and creating more wins. Other bonus features in the game include a slew of different wild formations and bonus spins. So sign up to King Casino today to play slot games online straight away!
Finn and the Swirly Spin Theme and Graphics
With such a distinctive play style, Finn and the Swirly Spin needs a distinctive theme. The theme of this slot is not new. It is another luck of the Irish themed game with symbols comprised of horseshoes, clovers, gems and acorns, with the gems being worth the most at 50x the player’s when they land five across a pay line.
However, the charming graphics are what gives Finn and the Swirly Spin the edge over the competition. The character of Finn is a leprechaun who sits patiently among his enchanted forest as the player spin the reels. This slot game is an escape from reality and a thumping good-looking one at that.
NetEnt is the clever minds behind this slot game. You may have already heard of them before as they have an extensive list of previous games, which include:
- Halloween Jack
- Turn Your Fortune
- Pirates From The East
- Santa Vs Rudolph
- Druid’s Dream
- Spin N’ Hit slot
- Funky Spin slot
How to Play Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot
To find out how special the Finn and the Swirly Spin slot game can be, you will first need to sign up for King Casino. This process will take less than five minutes and can be done by:
- Entering your details
- Confirming your email address
- Depositing £10 or more as a first deposit
Once registered, players will be able to access any of the slot games on the site, including Finn and the Swirly Spin. Just head to the slots library and find the game or return to this page and click ‘Play Now’.
Despite its unique swirl feature, Finn and the Swirly Spin functions very much like a regular slot game. To play the game, players must:
- Place their wager
- Choose which level they want to play at
- Spin the reels
Finn and the Swirly Spin comes with an auto play feature and a max bet feature. The max bet button will instantly place the max bet of £100 for the spin, and the auto play will calculate a certain number of spins for the player.
Pay lines in Finn and the Swirly Spin also work a little differently. Players will receive a prize if they manage to line up three or more symbols in both a horizontal line and a vertical one.
Slot Game Statistics
Discussing the gameplay in Finn and the Swirly Spin is exciting, but we also need to talk about the data. In this section, we will look at all the relevant stats in the Finn and the Swirly Spin slot.
This slot game is set up on a five by five grid and has a medium variance. This variance means that players can expect to win quite frequently, but these wins will most likely feature an average payout.
The stakes can be set as high or low as the player desires as the betting range is fixed between 1p and £100 per spin. This wide range means that both new and daring players are catered for when they play Finn and the Swirly Spin.
Finn and the Swirly Spin Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
We have discussed the distinctiveness of Finn and the Swirly Spin already, but that uniqueness comes from the bonus features in the slot. There are plenty of extras to get into, and they are:
- Swirl/Avalanche Feature: This is Finn and the Swirly spins big gimmick. When a winning pay line is formed, these symbols will disappear. The symbols surrounding the missing symbols will then be pulled toward the centre. If these symbols manage to form a win, they will vanish, continuing the swirl.
- Wild Bonus: The star symbol is this slots wild. Each time the player forms a win that includes the wild, a random wild bonus will trigger. These bonuses include:
– Starfall wilds: adds between 2 and 5 wilds to the game
– Irish Luck: One win is awarded to the player
– Dragon Destroy: a random series of symbols is destroyed to start a swirl
– Magic Transform: all low paying card symbols are transformed into higher-paying symbols.
We aren’t finished yet as Finn and the Swirly Spin has four bonus spin modes. These can be activated by landing the scatter symbol in the centre of the grid. The type of bonus spin round triggered will be chosen from one of the following bonuses:
- Lava Lair Bonus spins: these bonus spins will start with some symbols already destroyed to start a swirl
- Golden Pot Bonus spins: all low-value symbols will become high-value symbols
- Star Bar Spins: 2 to 5 extra wilds are added to the reels
- Luck Mug Bonus Spins: one random win is attributed to the player before the bonus spins occur.
As you can see, these bonus spins often mirror the random wild bonus features. Either way, Finn and the Swirly Spin has a lot to offer players.
Verdict on this Slot
If you are stuck in a rut with your slot games, you may want to turn your attention toward Finn and the Swirly Spin. This is a slot game unlike any other, one that has a bucket load of extra content.
Find Finn and the Swirly Spin at King Casino for a new slot gaming experience. This is a slot that earns a very high score of 8/9. For more brand new slot experiences, try the Eye of the Amulet slot.
Ready To Play?
Browse More Games
Read reviews & play other popular slot games at King Casino