Inspired Gaming have decided to combine 2 of the biggest online slot game cliches in Book of the Irish – the classic ‘Book of…’ theme and the Irish one to match.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Book of the Irish Game Overview
Although we have seen these individual categories countless times before, we can’t remember one time that they were combined. If you want to play this slot straight away, you can easily do so at Kingcasino.com
But is it something to get excited about or a bit of a cliche? The RTP of 96.23% suggests the former, as does the max win of 5000x. So play it or other King Casino top slot games today.
Book of the Irish Theme and Graphics
This slot game isn’t stylised in the same way that most ‘Book of…’ slots are, in the sense that it is not an Ancient Egyptian tomb themed slot. It’s all about the Irish theme here, and maybe you can channel the luck of it in Book of the Irish.
That Irish theme is carried out through the plush green hills and the symbols that include a leprechaun and a four-leaf clover. All of the Irish cliches, if you like. And, Book of the Irish mobile is available too in just as good quality as its desktop version.
But this ain’t the first well designed slot from these guys. Inspired Gaming have put together some great slots over the years, including these:
How to Play Book of the Irish Slot
It’s really nice and easy to have a go at Book of the Irish, even if you haven’t got so far as to create an account with an online casino site just yet.
Of course, that is the first thing you will have to do, so let us show you how easy that is right here at King Casino (that is, of course, unless you want to try out Book of the Irish you can play through a demo version on the Inspired Gaming website first of all).
There are 3 simple steps to go through to create your account and get spinning the reels of Book of the Irish at King Casino, and they are:
- Hit the Join Now button on the homepage, which will then prompt you to fill out a few details including your email address
- Head over to your email account and confirm your email by following the link that will have been sent out to you (check your junk if you can’t see it!)
- Place a deposit of just £20 and have access to a welcome package of up to £150 in value plus an extra 50 bonus spins
Slot Game Statistics
The numbers around Book of the Irish fare fairly well. Check them out for yourself.
- RTP – 96.23%, which works out to a little above average.
- Volatility – high, so decent wins but maybe a little time to get to them.
- Minimum and maximum bets – between the figures of 10p and £50
- Paylines – the standard 10.
- Reels – the standard 5 as row, across 3 rows.
- Bonuses – 3, technically. The bonus spins being the pick of the bunch.
- Wilds and Scatters – the book is the scatter and the wild simultaneously.
- Maximum payout – up to 5000x your stake.
- Exclusive Symbols – having the same symbol represent the wild and the scatter is kind of rare but definitely not unheard of.
Book of the Irish Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
There are technically 3 bonuses available, although only 1 is worth really getting excited about and that is the Bonus Spins. To unlock 10 of these, you’ll need to land 3 or more scatter symbols in reels next to each other. Before they start, one of the symbols on the reels will expand and can lead to an instant win.
The gamble feature lets you gamble your wins of 5x your stake or more to boost them or add bonus spins but be aware that you can lose your win this way. You could also find yourself using the Spin Chance bonus which is basically a way for you to top up your cash when using the Gamble Feature.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.23%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
Verdict on this Slot
Some good bonuses, lovely graphics and decent winning potential. Book of the Irish is a solid slot all round. 7/10. For more all around great games, check out the Book of Immortals slot.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.