Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches
Fans If the huge mystery franchise, Sherlock Holmes, will fall in love with this play slot games online based on it. Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches is a game that keeps you thrilled with the mystery-theme it comes with. Like Sherlock Holmes and his able Partner Dr. Watson, solve the most trivial cases from investigation and clues.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches Game Overview
The game is developed by Play ‘n Go, and it comes at an unusual three reels by three rows in contrast to the five by three grid you’d find in an online casino.
There are nine fixed paylines, and your winning combinations form from left to right across the reels. A Case of Riches is of an RTP of 96.22% and medium variance.
It comes with plenty of bonus features like the Respins feature, mystery feature, case of riches feature, and mega spin. The maximum payout is 5,000x your stake. Read more about the review below or start playing now on King Casino!
How to Play Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches
Get into the world of crime and riddles with Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches. The backdrop to the reels is an English building that looks mysterious and comes with a soundtrack and sound effects to fit the scene.
The reels are a myriad of symbols in the form of characters and items. You’d find items like ropes, knives, wrenches and guns, and characters like Charles Augustus, Irene Adler, Eugenia Ronde, Professor Moriarty, and Sherlock Holmes himself.
Sherlock Holmes serves as the wild in the game, and a magnifying glass with a question mark on it is the scatter. Professor Moriarty serves as the highest paying symbol in the base game, giving you 12x your stake. The lowest paying symbols are the items that’d pay 0.4x – 1x your stake.
You can bet for as low as 0.10 coin per spin and a maximum of 100 coins per spin. The game comes with an autoplay feature and a myriad of bonuses.
Game Bonuses in Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches
There are special features to look out for in this game when you play at our online casino. Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches features several bonuses, which include:
- Wilds: There are three wild symbols in this game. There’s the standard wild, the 2x multiplier wild, and the 3x multiplier wild. They all substitute for all other symbols except bonus symbols to complete a winning combination. If you land wilds with multipliers on the reels, the multipliers will multiply to increase your wins. Suppose you land 2x and 3x multiplier wild in a single spin; you’d get 6x multiplier. The maximum multiplier reaches 27x.
- Respins Feature: Triggered by landing scatters, represented by a magnifying glass with a question mark on it. Land 2 scatters on the reels to trigger a respin feature.
- Mystery Feature: This feature is unlocked when you don’t land a scatter during the respins round. The two scatters formerly landed to trigger the respins will duplicate on their respective reels, which transforms into a randomly chosen feature.
- Case Of Riches Feature: A mini-game triggered by landing 3 scatters on the reels during a base game or from respins feature.
- Mega Spin Feature: A feature where you get a bonus spin with one reel being a wild and multiplier. After this spin, you win another case of riches mini-game.
Trigger these bonuses and win massively on King Casino.
Play ‘n Go: The Developers of Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches
Play ‘n Go is a leading online casino software developer, and they’re the developers of Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches. Their slot games are best known for their high-quality and the experience and fun they put in it. The gaming company is over two decades old and has awards to its name.
They deliver an authentic and fun experience across all channels like your mobile phones and desktops. Their online slots are based on unique inspirations and creativity. Some of their top slot games include:
These games from this developer and more are ready to play on King Casino.
Last Thoughts On Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches
Riddle Reels: A Case Of Riches has a theme you don’t see in many casino games. It’s exciting, and the bonuses that come with make it worth a try. Play now on King Casino, and you might be lucky!
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 94.75%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount as slots are random in nature.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.