Reactoonz is a cluster pays casinos slot game from Play N Go.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Reactoonz Game Overview
This quirky game takes place on a huge grid, consisting of seven reels and seven rows, and the variance is high. Also, the quality of the graphics is outstanding, and each little alien brims with its own personality. Use these to create cascading wins and activate the Quantum Leap feature.
You can play Reactoonz from between 20p and £100 per spin, and the RTP rate is set at 94.51%. Reactoonz was released in 2017 but still plays like a slot in 2021. Read our slots online review to find out how.
How to Play Reactoonz Slot Game
A cluster pays slot game, like Reactoonz, works a little differently from traditional slots. Normally, a player would need to line up symbols horizontally across adjacent reels; however, this is not the case for this slot. Instead, a win is achieved by landing five or more of the same alien in a group. These symbols can land horizontally, vertically or diagonally. This group is called a cluster, and the pink alien pays out most at 750x the player’s stake for five in a cluster.
Are you still confused? Don’t worry; we’ve assembled all the information you need to know about playing Reactoonz and put it into the step by step guide below. Follow this process to play Reactoonz.
- Step 1: use the meter below the reels to set your bet level. You can wager anywhere between 20p and £100 for a single spin.
- Step 2: spin the reels and watch the animation play. This slot has great sound design and animations, making spinning the reels a joy every time.
- Step 3: watch as the slot calculates any possible winning clusters based on the bet level, type of symbol and number of symbols in a cluster.
The wild symbols act as a substitute for normal symbols and can help complete unfinished clusters. If you are unsure about the values of any symbols, check the pay table found in the help menu.
This process is the simplest way to start playing this slot. However, there is more to the game that comes in the form of the Reactoonz bonus features.
Design and Symbols
Before we dive into the special features, let’s look at the Reactoonz design. Its appearance is a big part of its appeal, after all.
The symbols on the giant grid are comprised of tiny alien creatures, each one featuring a different number of eyes, teeth and shades of colour. They are all distinct from one another, making it easy to determine which ones have landed. Electricity crackles, and the soundtrack beats with synths, giving this slot the sci-fi vibe it deserves.
Reactoonz was created by Play N Go, a developer that seems to have been around forever. You may have already played one of their other slots, which include:
Reactoonz Bonus Spins and Special Features
The cluster pays element of this slot is unique, but it does so much more. In fact, it is one of many Reactoonz special features, which include:
- Cascading Reels: the symbols that make up a winning cluster will vanish from the reels. Any symbols in the positions above will drop into their place and can create a new winning cluster. This cascade will repeat until no new wins are formed.
- Quantum Leap: players will notice a meter sitting to the left of the reels. This meter will fill up one slot each time a player achieves a win. The meter becomes fully charged after five clusters and can activate a feature at random. These include:
- Implosions: between three and six symbols are turned wild, destroying any symbols in the surrounding area to create a cascade.
- Demotions: low-value symbols are destroyed and removed from the game
- Incisions: a wild is added to the centre of the reels. This position is the most likely to create a cluster.
- Giant Wild: the player needs to charge five metres to activate this feature. And wild taking up 3×3 spaces on the gird is dropped. This wild will divide after each cascade, leaving nine wilds left over.
- Fluctuation Feature: on low-value symbol is chosen at random during every spin. If this symbol is part of a cascade, it will vanish and turn into wilds.
- Insatiability Feature: the giant wild can drop between four and eight wilds onto the reels if the player fails to win on a spin.
Sadly, there are no bonus spins in Reactoonz. With all the other special features, it appears that bonus spins would be redundant anyway.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 94.51%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
Is this slot game worth playing?
The Reactoonz slot game is an energetic game bursting with energy. However, we still have a few details to iron out.
This is a high variance slot game. This means that the wins will be infrequent but will yield high-value symbols. The betting range is broad, allowing players to bet a max of £100 for a spin if they wish to play Reactoonz with high stakes.
The RTP rate is only 94.51%, shy of the average for an online slot in 2021. This percentage suggests that we will receive back £94.51 back after every £100 deposit.
Reactoonz from Play N Go is a wild game, which is no surprise given how many special features involve wild symbols. This is a friendly-looking slot bursting with creativity, fit for anyone that wants a spin.
The best way to round out our discussion of this slot game is by answering some of the most pressing questions.
What is the RTP of Reactoonz?
Reactoonz has an RTP rate of 94.51%, calculated across 1,000,000 real money spins of the game. This percentage means that the casino has a house edge of 5.49%.
Are there any other similar slots to Reactoonz?
In fact, Reactoonz is part of a series of games from Play N Go. The first is called Energoonz and was released in 2013, whereas the sequel, Reactoonz 2, was released in 2020. Both of these slots feature the same high energy and cluster pays feature as Reactoonz.
Can I Play Reactoonz for free?
Players can use the demo version to play this slot without a real money deposit. You cannot win real money in this version, but you can get used to the sheer amount of special features.
What is the most I can win on Reactoonz?
The max multiplier amount in this slot is 4570.30x, and the max bet amount is £100. By doing a simple calculation, we can deduce that the max win in Reactoonz is £457,030.
Can I Play Reactoonz on Mobile?
King Casino is a great casino app that you can access on all types of devices. Whether you choose to play on mobile, tablet or desktop, King Casino has you covered. We have tons of slots available, including Reactoonz and the amazing Pirates Plenty Battle for Gold slot.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.