Red Tiger Gaming’s original Pirates Plenty adventure takes us hunting for lost treasures at the bottom of the ocean. It’s a 5 to 6 reel, 20 payline slot that’s been pillaging our screens since 2018, where stakes start from 20p to £40 per spin. You’ve probably seen a higher RTP than Pirates Plenty’s 95.07%, but the bonus features available will surprise you.
In the Wild Monkey feature, wild multipliers are added to the reels boosting payouts by 5x, while in the Treasure Reel feature, a 6th reel is added. The maximum payout from Pirates Plenty is 5,000x your stake on a single spin when the 6th reel is added. Even though the game is highly volatile, there are still a few things to love, as you’ll see in our casino slots review below.
Getting Started with Pirates Plenty Slot
The best thing about being a slot player today is you can play online slots wherever you are, as long as you have an online casino membership. It’s not hard to get one; we’ll show you how to register to play the Pirates Plenty slot on King Casino below;
- Go to the King Casino site online and click ‘Join Now.’
- A dialog box will appear requesting some details from you. Complete the gaps and click ‘Next.’
- Ensure all your details are verified and up to date.
- Win up to 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead once you deposit your first £20.
Once your account is registered, you can log in to the new casino site King Casino and play slots any time. Start by looking up the Pirates Plenty slot by Red Tiger Gaming in the Slots tab and click on it. A short intro will play before the reel structure appears on the screen. Don’t be in a rush to start playing before you note the following;
- Pirates Plenty has 20 fixed paylines that are non-adjustable, so the player will play on 20 lines each round.
- Use the + and – buttons in the bottom left side of the screen to set your preferred bets from 20p to £40 per spin. When you’re done, click the Spin icon to start the game.
- The symbols on the reels will shuffle into random spots before the reels come to a stop. If any matching symbols land on a single spin in a line, a payout occurs.
- Winning combinations in Pirates Plenty are possible when 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 matching symbols land. The skull symbol rewards the highest payout among the standard symbols where 6 trigger a 50x stake payout.
- The wild symbol can also complete winning lines but only appears once the 6th reel is activated.
The Pirates Plenty demo is available online for players who want to practice before making their first real wager.
Design & Symbols
The Pirates’ Plenty theme takes players to the depths of the ocean in a quest to hunt for sunken treasures. The visuals are so crisp, that it’s hard to believe Red Tiger Gaming released this game in 2018. A pirate ship is the setting for the action, the reels appearing in front of the ship’s interior.
The symbols match the theme perfectly; muskets, bottle of grog, ships in a bottle, the captain’s hat, a skull and a cannon. The skull is the highest rewarding symbol where 6 land and trigger a 50x stake payout. There’s also a 6th reel we’ll figure out how to trigger later on in the bonus features, so stay tuned.
Red Tiger Gaming is known for its innovation in online slots, as seen in Pirates’ Plenty. Even though Red Tiger launched the game in 2018, barely 3 years after its launch, it is way ahead of its time. The Malta-based company has released 30 slots so far, most already with a cult following. If you prefer the pirate theme in Pirates’ Plenty, perhaps these games might interest you;
- Jolly Roger
- Pirates Plenty Megaways
- Books & Pearls
- Five Pirates slot game
Pirates Plenty Bonus Spins & Special Features
One thing you can always bet on with Red Tiger Gaming is unique bonus features. Earlier, we mentioned that a 6th reel is activated at some point in the game. Once the 6th reel gets added, you can gain access to most of the special bonuses as seen below;
- Treasure Reel feature – every time a treasure map symbol lands on the reels, it gets collected in a special meter. Once the meter fills up, this feature will start, and the 6th reel opens. It remains active as long as you don’t change your stake level.
- Wild Ships feature – in this feature, the ships in a bottle symbols turn entire reels wild when they appear. Some have multipliers attached, boosting payouts by 2x, 3x, or 5x when they land. However, the only condition is that the 6th reel should be active. The maximum 5,000x stake payout is triggered when the stacked wilds land and trigger the 5x multiplier.
- Wild Monkey feature – the wild symbol is the cheeky ship monkey, which only appears if the Treasure Reel feature is activated. When the wild successfully forms part of a winning combination, a re-spin is awarded where all low-value coin symbols are eliminated from the reels.
- Ocean Spins feature – when 3 Ocean Spins scatter symbols land, 10 Pirates Plenty bonus spins will be awarded. If the ghost ship’s captain symbol lands at any point in the spins, 1 lock opens on the treasure chests on top of the reels. Once all 3 locks open, you win extra bonus spins where 1 low value symbol turns wild. The same applies to the other treasure chests on top of the reels. If you manage to unlock all the chests, extra wilds will be added to the reels. For any 5 or 6 wilds that land on a payline, payouts worth 20x or 50x your stake are triggered respectively.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Red Tiger Gaming’s ingenuity shines best in their Pirates Plenty slot game. It is the best way to introduce yourself to the developer’s games despite its low 95.07% RTP value. Don’t let the high volatility shy you off because there’s a lot more to love about Pirates Plenty. For one, the bonuses on offer are nothing like you’ve seen before if you’re a professional player. You almost don’t feel the pinch of betting the maximum £40 stakes if you get all this one package. For a 2018 slot Pirates Plenty remains highly playable and memorable, a true 8/9 game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pirates Plenty is definitely a slot you’ll come back to often, so we’ve compiled a few things you might be curious about below.
What is the RTP of Pirates Plenty?
Nowadays, the average RTP for most slots ranges from 96% to 98%, so players expect their games to come with a high RTP value. Pirates Plenty is considered to have a low RTP at 95.07%, where for every £200 wagered, the player is likely to win back £95 over a certain number of spins.
Are there any other similar slots to Pirates Plenty?
If you enjoyed looting treasures on the sea in Pirates Plenty, you might be curious to check out some more pirate-themed slots. Perhaps you might find the following slots enjoyable;
Can I play Pirates Plenty for free?
Pirates Plenty is a real money slot, but you can always play the slot demo online on a few casino sites. However, if you expect any cash returns from the game, it would be better to make a real money bet on a registered casino like King Casino. For a £20 deposit, you get to enjoy a welcome bonus worth up to 50 spins on top slots.
How can I win on Pirates Plenty?
Winning combinations in Pirates Plenty can consist of 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 matching symbols across any of the 40 fixed paylines. The monkey wild symbol can also complete wins, but the 6th reel has to be in play for the symbol to activate.
What is the most I can win on Pirates Plenty?
The maximum payout in Pirates Plenty is 5,000x your stake via the stacked wilds triggered in the Wild Ships feature. Once the 6th reel is added, it will be possible to trigger the Wild Ships feature.
Can I play Pirates Plenty on mobile?
Yes, Pirates Plenty is HTML5-enabled, so it is available to play on iOS and Android mobile devices. If you already have a King Casino online membership, you can play the game on the mobile casino app.
Ready To Play?
Browse More Games
Read reviews & play other popular slot games at King Casino