Piggy Riches is one of NetEnt’s cult classics, still as played today as it was when it got released in 2010.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Piggy Riches Game Overview
The 5 reel 15 payline slot is an animal-themed slot based on the rich portrayed as pigs. The game is playable for stakes starting from just 15p to £75 per spin, with the maximum payout set at 36,000x your stake.
There’s only one bonus feature available in Piggy Riches; a free games feature where the 6x multiplier can inch you towards the maximum win. Surprisingly, the Return to Player percentage is quite high at 96.38% for a 2010 release, while the volatility is medium.
Luckily the Piggy Riches slot is available on brand new casino sites like King Casino, but first, you’ll have to register for £20 to benefit from up to 50 bonus spins on selected slots.
How to Play Piggy Riches Slot
Registering a new account on King Casino is one of the best things you can do for your online slot career. A few simple steps and a small cash deposit will give you access to tons of online slots like you’ve never seen before. Here is all King Casino requires from you;
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button.
- A dialog box appears on the screen requesting your personal details.
- Confirm the details provided are up to date.
- Deposit £20 to register your account, and win up to 20 bonus spins on Book of The Dead.
Now that you’re a King Casino member, you can play jackpot slots for real money any time you want, wherever you are. To start with Piggy Riches, you will need to type the game name into the Slots section on the site. When it appears on the screen, click on it and wait for a few seconds before the reels and betting table appear.
- There are 15 fixed paylines in Piggy Riches, so the player will be required to play on all of them each round.
- Use the Bet Value button to choose from 10 different levels and coin values. This information will be indicated at the bottom of the screen throughout the game. Once you’ve confirmed your bets, you can click the Spin icon.
- The symbols will shuffle into different positions before the reels stop spinning. If any matching symbols land, a payout will occur.
- Winning combinations in Piggy Riches are possible when 3, 4, or 5 matching symbols land across any of the game’s 15 paylines. For the sack of riches symbol, it takes only 2 to complete a win. If the wild features in a winning combination, a 3x multiplier is applied to the winning payout.
- If you don’t want to keep reaching for the Spin icon, you can always automatically set how many spins you want from 10 to 1,000 autospins.
If you want to play Piggy Riches for free, you can always look for the game demo online before playing for real on King Casino.
Design & Symbols
The Piggy Riches theme is based on some of the richest piggies you’ll ever come across online. The slot is a play on the rich and how decadent their lifestyles are, so the theme is quite humourous. Lady Pig and Gentleman Pig are the filthy rich power couple centred in Piggy Riches. The golden reels give off an opulent feel, with the action set outside the rich pigs’ mansion.
Symbols you will see when you spin the reels include; car keys, golden credit cards, piggy banks bursting, sacks of riches, and purses full of cash. The sack of riches symbol awards the highest values of all of them, where 5 reward 133.33x your stake.
There’s also a wild symbol represented by the Mr. Piggy Riches symbol, and it replaces all the other symbols except the Lady Piggy Riches scatter. Piggy Riches plays beautifully on various devices but looks the best on a small screen like a smartphone.
NetEnt, one of the most famous casino software developers, released their cult classic Piggy Riches slot in 2010. They are regarded as the best developer globally, with their casino games praised for sleek, modern graphics and quality gameplay.
Piggy Riches graphics look a bit dated because of how far back it was released, but it remains one of the most played NetEnt slots ever. If you enjoy the piggy theme, you might want to check out the following;
Piggy Riches Bonus Spins & Special Features
Aside from the triple payouts triggered when the wild symbol features in a winning combination, there is one main bonus feature. Gamblers can trigger a free games feature in Piggy Riches, and for an extra kick, NetEnt made sure to add a multiplier during the spins.
- Free Games feature – the Piggy Riches free games are triggered when 3 or more Lady Piggy Riches scatter symbols land. In addition, they also trigger payouts when 2, 3, 4, or 5 land and award 2x, 4x, 15x, or 100x the gambler’s stake, respectively. Spinners get to pick how many free games they play and the respective multiplier values they can trigger. When more scatters appear during the feature, extra free games are awarded. The multiplier value reaches up to 6x and triggers up to 36,000x your stake on each free spin. 18.95% of RTP wins on average will come via the free games feature.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.01%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Piggy Riches has a simple theme, so at first glance, it might be difficult to see why this is a NetEnt classic. However, there are a few things to love. First, the game has a high RTP of 96%, considering it is an old release. Second, the medium volatility also makes for good news since it means it might not take long to trigger the bonus feature.
That’s encouraging, considering the free games are the highlight thanks to the increasing multiplier. Lastly, the maximum 36,000x stake payout is enticing if you can grow your multiplier up to 6x in the free games round. Piggy Riches takes time to impress you, but when it does, it delivers a stunning 7/9 performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now that you know how to play, we’ll look at some Piggy Riches frequently asked questions to get you started.
What is the RTP of Piggy Riches?
The RTP is the Return to Player percentage that determines the likelihood of a game paying out after playing for a certain duration. On average, the RTP of most casino slots should average between 96% to 98%. In Piggy Riches, the RTP value is 96.38% which is pretty high for a 2010 slot. The game’s volatility can shift from medium to high during gameplay.
Are there any other similar slots to Piggy Riches?
Piggy Riches has a money theme based on rich piggies who like to live a fancy lifestyle. If you enjoy the funny theme, you might want to add the following to your list too;
- 7 Piggies
- Piggy Fortunes
- Piggy Riches Megaways
- Narcos slot
Can I play Piggy Riches for free?
Yes, the Piggy Riches slot demo is available online, and it is 100% free. Playing the demo can be beneficial in helping you understand how the gameplay works before making your first bet. However, it’s always best to play for real money on a registered online casino like King Casino, where for £20, you can win up to 50 bonus spins on selected slots.
How can I win on Piggy Riches?
Winning combinations in Piggy Riches are possible when 3, 4, or 5 matching symbols land across one of the 15 fixed lines. The wild symbol can also complete a win and trigger a 3x multiplier when it does.
What is the most I can win on Piggy Riches?
All slots have a maximum win triggered at a certain point in the game. The maximum payout in Piggy Riches is 36,000x your stake, winnable via the 6x multiplier during the free games feature.
Can I play Piggy Riches on mobile?
You can play the Piggy Riches slot on all your devices, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones. However, playing on a small screen is the best way to enjoy the game’s display as the graphics aren’t modern.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.