Piggy Bank Bills
If you’re a professional on line casino player, you’ll agree with us when we tell you that Piggy Bank Bills is one of the most original slots out there. A respected innovator in the industry, Pragmatic Play, is the developer behind the 6 reel, 3 row, 9 payline game. A 96.5% RTP isn’t too shabby for the Piggy Bank Bills slot considering its 2021 release.
We’ve got more on the game outlined in our review below, so ensure you have your pen and paper ready. If not, you can always register to play Piggy Bank Bills on King Casino, where a minimum £20 deposit will win a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected five reel slot games.
Getting Started with Piggy Bank Bills slot
- 1 Getting Started with Piggy Bank Bills slot
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Piggy Bank Bills Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Reasons to Play this Slot Game
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Piggy Bank Bills isn’t like other video slots you’re used to because there’s a slight twist to the gameplay. But, not to worry because as long as you follow the slot rules below, you’ll be good to go.
- The piggy symbols pay in pairs of two, i.e., 2 matching notes need to land next to each other on reels 1-2, 3-4, or 5-6. When the halves appear next to each other, they combine into a single bill.
- When the piggy notes combine, the cash value indicated becomes your payout.
- Winning combinations in Piggy Bank Bills are possible when the wild comes into the mix too. If it lands next to a regular symbol, it transforms into the respective symbol, and the two merge into a new Wild bill. In addition, the new bill can take on a new random value.
- The pink Free Games bill is the scatter that awards 8 bonus spins when two halves combine. Consequently, the game removes the last 2 low-value symbols from play. Consequently,
- Use the + and – keys next to the Spin button to set your preferred bets. Then, scroll through to adjust your coin levels from 0.01 to 0.50.
If you’re feeling uncertain, you can always opt for the Piggy Bank Bills demo before playing for real. The demo will help you decide if you want to commit a real bet. Once you do, you can visit King Casino to get started. If you’re new, you’ll have to make a minimum £20 deposit to join the site and win a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected casino slots.
Design & Symbols
Piggies take centre stage in the Piggy Bank Bills theme set against a background of mountains of cash. 10 different banknote symbols lie on the reels, each with a Piggy rocking 1930s-style wear. Each of the notes has different payouts available, ranging from 0.25x to 1,000x. So, for a win to count, you need the same symbols to and next to each other, i.e., two halves of the same face. The wild symbol can complete winning combinations by substituting one of the standard symbols. Although you can play Piggy Bank Bills on several mobile devices, it feels easier to keep track of the game on PC. However, you can also play on your smartphone without compromising on quality.
Pragmatic Play is the developer behind the Piggy Bank Bills slot released in September 2021. With over 300 casino games available, 500+ casinos, and a presence in 45 countries, it’s hard to debate Pragmatic Play’s success. They’ve been one of the top developers since 2015, recognized in the industry through various award nominations and gaming licenses from multiple jurisdictions globally. Some examples include; the Philippines, UKGC, the Bahamas, Romania, and Italy. Pragmatic Play’s collection features their Piggy Bank Bills slot and the following;
- Break Da Bank Again Slot Game
- Break Da Bank Again Megaways Game
- Action Bank Slot
- Bust the Bank Slots
- Empty the Bank Slots Game
Piggy Bank Bills Bonus Spins & Special Features
One thing that makes the Piggy Bank Bills slot gameplay so enjoyable is the extra features you can trigger.
- Bonus Spins Feature
It takes 2 or more scatter symbols to trigger the Piggy Bank Bills bonus spins feature. The scatter needs to land with 2 facing each other for the first round of 8 bonus spins to start. If 2 scatters land, the low-value bill gets removed from the reels for the rest of the feature. If 3 scatters land, then the 2 low-value bills get removed, and 8 more spins begin. It’s common to see 2x and 3x on top of some symbols on a random spin in the feature. These multipliers can land on a bill where a winning combination contributed, with the payout boosted by one of the multipliers on the screen. If two multipliers land on a winning bill, the multiplier values combine, resulting in a huge payout boost. In addition, low-value bills can be removed from the grid randomly on one of your spins, so keep an eye out for that as well.
- Piggy Features
The piggy features are 3 special modifiers that can land randomly during the base game. They are as follows;
- Piggy Win – one of the piggies can turn 2 or more losing symbols into winning symbols. After a spin ends, one of the pigs can turn 2 or more losing symbols into potential winning symbols.
- Piggy Bonus – a piggy randomly lands to give you a chance to activate more bonus spins.
- Piggy Wilds – a piggy can land and add 2, 3, or 4 extra wilds on random reel positions.
Reasons to Play this Slot Game
We think the fact that Piggy Bank Bills has a unique setup should be reason enough to make you want to play the game. However, it also helps to study the mathematical model and see whether the game stats work in your favour. First, we will highlight the game’s RTP because it is 96.50%, a little above the average of most games today. So, in essence, every bet worth £100 in one session is likely to reward £96.50. Also, the game’s volatility is high, so payouts might take time, but the wait could be worth it. Overall, Piggy Bank Bills was a very impressive slot, which explains why we rated it 8/9.
|Min/Max Bet||0.20 to 100|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.5%|
|Gameplay||6 reels, 3 rows, and 9 paylines (two halves, same value face)|
|Bonus Features||Bonus Spins, Multipliers, Wilds, & Special Modifiers|
|Developer||Pragmatic Play, September 2021|
|Max Win||5,000x a stake|
Frequently Asked Questions
We will look at some common questions on the Piggy Bank Bills slot below.
Can I play Piggy Bank Bills for free?
Yes, you can play the Piggy Bank Bills slot for free if you find it on your go-to casino game review sites. However, we offer real money games ONLY here at King Casino, so you’ll be required to pay to play any slots online.
What is the max win in Piggy Bank Bills?
The maximum win available in Piggy Bank Bills is 5,000x a stake available via landing 5 1,000x stake notes in the course of the game or the bonus round.
Does Piggy Bank Bills have bonus features?
Piggy Bank Bills has two bonus feature rounds; one is a bonus spins round, while the other is a modifier feature with extra spins, wilds, and more. It takes 2 scatter halves to trigger the bonus spins feature.
Are there more games like Piggy Bank Bills offered at King Casino?
If you are looking for more piggy fun at King Casino, check out the titles listed below: