Perfect Gems from Play N Go is an oddly shaped online casinos game. The grid is laid out in a 3x7x7x7x7x3 pattern, and there are up to 21,609 ways to win. This number comes courtesy of the Payways engine, which makes Perfect Gems closer to a megaways slot.
As such, the Perfect Gems slot comes with high volatility and split symbols. This bonus feature is responsible for the sheer number of ways to win. Other features include bonus spins and unlimited multipliers.
You can play Perfect Germs online slot with a stake set between 20p and £100 per spin, and the RTP rate starts at 94.5%. So, how do we indulge in these 21,609 bet ways?
Getting Started with Perfect Gems
You may have already guessed, but Perfect Gems is not your average slot game. The main gameplay mechanic remains the same. The player needs to match three or more symbols across a pay line to win a prize. However, the 2nd and 5th reels can expand to feature four symbols per reel, and the split symbol feature divides some symbols into two. This process can increase the number of symbols in-game, leading to more ways to win.
Playing Perfect Gems is easier than it seems. To play the slot, all you need to do is:
- Set your bet level. You can wager anywhere between 20p and £100 for a single spin, and this stake can be multiplied if you score a win.
- Spin the reels and watch the tumbling animation.
- You can use the paytable in the help menu to discover the values of each symbol. Wild symbols act as substitutes for regular symbols, and scatter symbols can trigger bonus features. All other symbols act as normal.
- The reels will stop, and a win must consist of three, four, five or six identical symbols going left to right across adjacent reels.
Now, there are extra parts of the gameplay to discuss, but first, let’s look at the game’s design.
Design and Symbols
The Perfect Gems slot game features symbols comprised of its namesake. There are four different coloured gems and some low-value card suits. These are all rendered in 2D, nothing flashy, but serve the game well.
The most impressive aspect of Perfect Gems is how the obscure grid layout is designed to work as a solid block. For example, the gaps in the smaller reels feature an extra square that displays the multiplier amount and the game’s logo. These small additions help shape Perfect Gems into a regular-shaped slot, making it less confusing for newer players.
The Payways engine is Play N Go’s attempt at recreating their version of a megaways slot. It works for the most part, but some of their other slots might suit players better, such as:
- Scroll of Dead
- Court of Hearts
- Bull in a China Shop
- Arcane Gems game
- Icy Gems slot game
Perfect Gems Bonus Spins and Special Features
We have already mentioned some of the extra features in Perfect Gems. These bonuses are crucial to the gameplay, especially the Payways mechanic. The bonus features in Perfect Gems include:
- Split Symbol: a horizontal reel sits across the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Land a win that combines this reel with the ones below, and the symbols across these middle reels will split into two. This feature adds more bet ways to the game.
- Progressive Multiplier: the bonuses keep coming in Perfect Gems, as the progressive multiplier adds an extra 1x multiplier to every successive win.
- Cascading Wins: furthermore, Perfect Gems is a cascading wins slot game. This means that the symbols in each winning pay line will vanish, allowing the symbols above to drop into place. This drop can form a new win, with the process repeating until no more wins are formed. The cascading wins feature is perfect for racking up large wins, especially when considering the progressive multiplier feature.
- Bonus Spins: Last of all, no slot game is complete without some bonus spins. The player needs to land three, four, five or six scatters on a spin to receive nine, fifteen, twenty-one or twenty, seven bonus spins, respectively. Land a further scatter during a bonus spin to receive a further two bonus spins.
Is this slot worth playing?
The Payways nature in Perfect Gems gives it enough variation to make it worth a look; however, some more experienced players will be searching for some other details. At King Casino, we have you covered and have detailed the relevant information about the Perfect Gems slot.
For example, the RTP rate in Perfect Gems starts at 94.5%, calculated across 1,000,000 spins. This means it can increase or decrease throughout the game depending on the number of split symbols in play. The max RTP can rise to 96.5% and can fall to a mediocre 84.5% on some spins.
The volatility is high, which suggests large wins are likely to occur, but they will land rarely. The max bet amount in Perfect Gems is £100 for a spin, while the max win amount is 5000x the stake. This means the max jackpot in Perfect Gems is £500,000.
Discover more information about the Perfect Gems slot from the table below.
|Release Date||30th May 2019|
|Developer||Play N Go|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Split Symbols, Bonus Spins, Cascading Wins, Progressive Multipliers|
Perfect Gems from Play N Go is the perfect slot game for anyone looking to try something new. The split symbols feature and Payways mechanic are unique enough to provide a new experience that isn’t too confusing.
There are still some things left to discuss in Perfect Gems. Let’s do so by answering some of your frequently asked questions.
What is the RTP in Perfect Gems?
The RTP rate represents how much of the player’s deposit is likely to be returned with every £100 deposit. The RTP in Perfect Gems starts at 94.5%, which suggests that we can expect £94.50 returned. It also suggests that the casino will have a house edge of 5.5%.
Are there any similar slots to Perfect Gems?
The simple design of Perfect Gems means that you won’t have to look far when searching for games with a similar aesthetic. However, when it comes to gameplay, you might be better off looking at some megaways slots, such as:
- Monopoly Megaways
- Gonzo’s Quest Megaways
- Diamond Mine Megaways
- Raging Rhino Megaways
- Kingdom’s Edge slot
Can I Play Perfect Gems for Free?
The demo version of Perfect Gems can be played with virtual coins instead of real money deposits. You can play it at King Casino, and it is the perfect method to understand the nature of the Perfect Gems slot. Just be aware that you cannot win real money in this version.
How Can I Win on Perfect Gems?
A win is formed by three or more identical symbols across adjacent reels going left to right. This win can continue thanks to the cascading reels feature or with a wild symbol. Land a pay line of two identical symbols, and a single wild and it will count as a three symbol win.
What is the most I can win on Perfect Gems?
The highest win in Perfect Gems is £500,000. This is achieved by landing the max win of 5000x the stake at the max bet level of £100.
Can I Play Perfect Gems on Mobile?
Play perfect Gems on the move by accessing the King Casino app on iPhone, Android device or tablet. The game can be shrunk down to suit any device as it is optimized for all platforms.