Infinite Blackjack is an Evolution Gaming live game that’s played with 8 decks of cards. As a unique table, this game nicely matches the casino developer’s fascinating blackjack collection, ensuring you’ll find a seat at any time of day or night. The game is playable on all devices with stakes ranging from £1 to £5000.
The house edge of Infinite Blackjack live casino game is 0.49% and has a range of side bets and extra opportunities. You may win up to 250:1 with the side bets in this 2018 release. In our review below, you can find out what else makes Infinite Blackjack casino games so unique. Or you can play it today along with other top three reel slots at King Casino.
How to Play Infinite Blackjack?
- How to Play Infinite Blackjack?
- Betting Options
- Infinite Blackjack Odds & Payouts
- Special Features in this Casino Game
- Playing Infinite Blackjack Online
- Frequently Asked Questions
The rules of Infinite Blackjack are the same as those of any other blackjack game provided by Evolution. It is played with 8 decks, and the dealer stands on 17. At any given time, there is technically an infinite number of participants at the table. Infinite Blackjack live game uses the Six Card Charlie rule, which allows you to win if you have collected six cards without exceeding the value of 21. In this situation, the win is credited instantly, regardless of the dealer’s hand, even if they’ve landed Blackjack.
The game begins similarly to any other blackjack game, with the dealer asking you to place your bets. When the betting window ends, the dealer will start by dealing four cards. The players will be dealt two face-up cards, while the dealer will have two cards (one up and one down, as in classic Blackjack). The two face-up cards will be the starting hand for each player at the table.
Everyone makes their own choices on whether to stand, hit, double, split, or take insurance. If your opening cards total smaller than 21, you have the stand option, meaning staying with what you have or hit, meaning take another card. If you draw another card and your total crosses 21, you are out.
|Min/Max Bet||£1 - £5,000|
|Game Type||Live Dealer|
|Bonus Features||Live Chat|
The range of bets available in the Infinite Blackjack live casino game is one of its most key parts. The usual Insurance, Double Down, Hit, Split, and Stand bets are among them. In addition to these bets, there are some highly fascinating side bets, including Any Pair, 21+3, Hot 3 and Bust It.
- Any Pair – You’re betting that the first two cards dealt with players will be a pair if you place this side bet.
- 21+3 – If you’ve ever wanted to blend poker with blackjack, this is your best bet. To build poker hands, you’ll utilise your first two cards and the dealer’s first card.
- Hot 3 – You can utilise the dealer’s up-card as part of your blackjack hand if you place this side bet. You’ll be rewarded if your first two cards and the dealer’s first card total 19, 20, or 21.
- Burst It – With this side bet, you’re betting on the dealer going bust. You win more if the dealer has more cards in his hand when he does so.
Finally, bets on the Infinite Blackjack game vary depending on the operator, but players can expect very generous limits. With a minimum bet of £1, this game is ideal for casual gamers. However, high rollers will be pleased as well, as the maximum bet is £5,000.
Infinite Blackjack Odds & Payouts
The basic game of Infinite Blackjack casino game has a significant house edge of 0.49%, which is best for the top live blackjack games. As usual, a blackjack pays 3:2. The side bets, on the other hand, make things a little more interesting.
- 23+1: Suited trips pay 100:1, straight flush 40:1, three of a kind 30:1, straight 10:1, and flush 5:1 in this side bet. The house edge here is 3.7%.
- Any Pair: In this, a single pair pays 25:1, while any other pair pays 8:1, and the house edge is 4.1%.
- Hot 3: There is a wide variety of betting odds due to the multiple conceivable outcomes. A standard 19 pays out 1:1, a 20 pays out 2:1, and three 7s pays out 100:1. The house edge is 5.4 % in this bet.
- Bust It: This side bet pays 1:1 if they bust with three cards, 2:1 for four cards, 9:1 for five, 50:1 for six, 100:1 for seven, and up to 250:1 if they bust with eight.
Special Features in this Casino Game
Evolution is one of the most well-known names and has swiftly established itself as a leader in the live casino industry. The fact that Evolution produces easy-to-learn games is what makes their gaming portfolio so powerful. Everything in Infinite Blackjack is of excellent quality and expertly done. The table and general arrangement are basic and simple, which lends themselves well to player usability. The number of players that may join the table is infinite, and this live dealer game is playable on the go thanks to mobile-friendly software.
The video streaming quality is HD, but it is changeable based on your internet speed. The Infinite Blackjack live game has high-quality graphics, and one of its features is that you may pick from various camera angles. The game also has a live chat feature that allows players to communicate with the dealer and other players, ensuring no social components are missed.
Playing Infinite Blackjack Online
Infinite Blackjack from Evolution takes a new approach to side bets and delivers immaculate table action that can handle an endless number of players. No one has to wait for a seat to open up and may join the game at any moment. A unique 6 Card Charlie rule and a high-quality configurable interface are among the additional benefits.
The game flows swiftly and smoothly, and all players may enjoy it because of the modest betting limitations. Overall, it’s an entertaining alternative to traditional live casino blackjack games. So, register an account by providing your information and enjoy Infinite Blackjack now at King Casino. You may also be qualified for a welcome bonus of £150 and 50 bonus spins on selected casino games.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section contains answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding the Infinite Blackjack casino game by players.
What is the house edge in Infinite Blackjack Live?
The house edge is 0.49 %, resulting in an RTP of 99.51% during standard gameplay. Remember that the inclusion of side bets raises the house edge.
How much can I bet in Infinite Blackjack?
The limits in Infinite Blackjack at most online casinos are between £1 and £5,000; however, these limits may vary somewhat from site to site.
What exactly is the Six Card Charlie Rule?
Six Card Charlie is an always-on rule that only helps the players. Even if the dealer has Blackjack, you will automatically win if you accumulate six cards and your total is 21 or less.
Can King Casino offer me more Blackjack Games?
Yes, King Casino can offer you some of the best blackjack games on the market, just have a quick peak at the games listed below to see some of what we can offer: