Evil Goblins xBomb
The Evil Goblins xBomb is a new slot from Nolimit City that takes us to a gold-filled cave. A location where you can find treasures worth up to 31969x your stake. As you play now, you’ll encounter some fantastic features like wild multipliers, additional wilds, expanding reels, and two fantastic bonus spins games.
The Evil Goblins xBomb RTP (Return to Player) is great at 96.14%. This high-volatility slot game includes 6 reels, 3 rows, and 729 ways to win. The game runs perfectly on all devices where you can bet between 20p and £100 per spin. Read our Evil Goblins xBomb review below for more information or sign up now to play online slots.
Getting Started with Evil Goblins xBomb Slots
- 1 Getting Started with Evil Goblins xBomb Slots
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Evil Goblins xBomb Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Reasons to Play this Slot Game
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
It is pretty simple to play the Evil Goblins xBomb online slot. However, to start playing this rewarding adventure, you must first:
- Set your bet between 20p and £100 by clicking the Dollar sign on the lower left side. It will open a new window with all possible bets shown.
- Then, on the right side, press a square with an arrow to begin spinning the reels of Evil Goblins xBomb slot. A basic Autoplay feature allows you to select 100 auto-spins and single win limitations.
- There is also the option to make the reels spin rapidly. You may activate it by clicking on the flash icon shown beneath the spin button.
- Winning combinations are created by landing 3, 4, 5, or 6 similar symbols from left to right on adjacent reels (beginning from leftmost reel). Wild symbols can also help you form a winning combination by replacing other symbols. Goblin King is the highest paying symbol, paying 0.35, 0.7, 1.25, or 3x stake for 3, 4, 5, or 6 of a kind.
- Lastly, you can also find more about the payouts and other features by clicking the three dots sign on the left side of the screen.
Design & Symbols
The Evil Goblins xBomb design is based on a Goblin and horror theme, in which we discovered a cave full of wealth and guarded by a group of Goblins. In the backdrop of the reels, you can see a lighted cave with gold and skeletons, while above the reels, you can see numerous Goblins clutching a bomb. In addition, you’ll hear thumping music that’s incredibly captivating while playing.
Lower paying cards 10, J, Q, K, and A are among the Evil Goblins xBomb symbols, with 6 of the same symbol paying between 0.40x and 0.90x the stake. The higher paying symbols are five distinct goblins with frames in the hues red, blue, green, and orange, with the Goblin King being the ultimate highest paying symbol. If you get 6 of the same symbol type, you will win between 1x and 3x your stake. In addition, three Dead wild symbols can appear on reels 2 to 6. They may transform in the Goblin Sacrifice feature, in addition to substituting for any other symbol except the scatter.
There are also comparable slots to try, such as:
- Trollpot 5000 Game
- Troll Hunters 2 Slots
- Leprechaun Goes Wild Slot
- Hugo 2 slot game
- Electric Sam slots games
Evil Goblins xBomb Bonus Spins & Special Features
While playing Evil Goblins xBomb, you’ll come across a number of different features, including:
- Goblin Sacrifice: Four goblins emerge above the middle four reels on each spin. The goblin shoots a grenade at the reel below if a matching symbol appears, transforming it wild. Once a goblin has fired a grenade, it vanishes and is replaced with a new random goblin.
- Resurrection Wilds: If you land three Dead Wilds, the Resurrection Wilds feature triggers. It means they become Resurrection Wilds, with the last wild additionally providing a multiplier. The multiplier increases with the number of Resurrection Wilds:
- 3 Resurrection Wilds – 11x multiplier
- 4 Resurrection Wilds – 33x multiplier
- 5 Resurrection Wilds – 55x multiplier
- Evil 4: The Evil 4 feature is activated if all 4 goblins on top of the reels are the same kind. The winning goblin appears above the first reel, with a 4x multiplier. If a matching goblin symbol appears on reel 1, it counts as four instances of that symbol type. The multiplier increases by +1for each new matching goblin on the top reel.
- xBomb Feature: Keep an eye out for the xBomb symbol, which destroys all neighbouring symbols except the Dead and Resurrection Wilds and scatter. The xBomb multiplies the win multiplier by one. Each xBomb additionally adds an extra row to the grid, up to a maximum of 7 rows high.
- Fresh Meat Spins: It’s the Evil Goblins xBoom bonus spins round. Landing 3 or 4 scatters will activate the Fresh Meat Spins feature, which will provide 8 or 9 bonus spins. Each free spin guarantees Dead Wilds, and if you trigger the Evil 4 feature, you may switch to the Goblin Feast Spins.
- Goblin Feast Spin: You will receive four spins with the Evil 4 multiplier added to all of your winnings during this bonus. In addition, any matching goblins that come will stick around and enhance your multiplier. Extra wilds and xBombs will also occur on all spins.
Finally, Evil Goblins xBomb slots includes a comprehensive list of feature buy possibilities. Fresh Meat Spins, Explosive Fresh Meat Spins, Goblins Feast Spins, and Explosive Goblins Feast Spins, in that order, cost 60x, 150x, 300x, and 666x the stake.
Reasons to Play this Slot Game
In addition to many exciting bonus features, the Cascades feature is the reason to play Evil Goblins xBomb slot game. It means that when you land a winning combination, the winning symbols explode and are replaced by new symbols. It enables successive winnings. With an RTP of 96.14%, this slot has a lot going on, resulting in massive wins in the base game and different bonus spins features.
The Evil Goblins xBomb volatility is at a high level, where you may scoop up enormous rewards, but these wins may take a long time to arrive. Furthermore, it is a slot that transports you to a mine, where frequent explosions, multipliers, wilds, and furious goblins provide the ideal combination for winning huge.
|Min/Max Bet||20p and £100|
|Layout||6 reels, 3 rows, and 729 win ways|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers, Goblin Sacrifice, Resurrection Wilds, Evil 4, xBomb, Fresh Meat & Goblin Feast Spins, Buy Bonus|
Frequently Asked Questions
Read out the frequently asked questions section to discover more about the Evil Goblins xBomb slot.
Can I play Evil Goblins xBomb for free?
Yes, new players can play the Evil Goblins xBomb demo online. Before playing for real money, it is always a good idea to try out the free version. You may, however, play for real money at King Casino, which also includes a welcome offer that contains up to £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins.
What is the most I can win on Evil Goblins xBomb?
The highest payout for each spin is 31,969 times your total bet. The win multipliers and additional rows, which give you more possibilities to win, are the keys to enormous victories.
Can I play Evil Goblins xBomb on mobile?
This slot was built by Nolimit City using HTML5 technology, which means Evil Goblins xBomb is a mobile-friendly slot. With stunning visuals, you can play on any device operating on the Android or iOS platforms. For more great mobile slots, check out the Downtown Abbey slot.