Aloha! Cluster Pays
For the first few years of their reign at the top of online casinos game development, NetEnt made pretty high energy, high volatility slot games such as Starburst and Dead or Alive. As the years have gone by, they seem to have calmed down that level of variance a little and made some really amazing low volatility slot games.
Perhaps one of the finest examples of this new look for NetEnt is their slot Aloha! Cluster Pays. As the name suggest, this slot pays out using the awesome Cluster Pays formations, meaning that it will pay in all directions.
But this is by no means the only cool thing about Aloha! Cluster Pays. Visually, the Hawaiian theme is beautiful and will make you wish you were out there on holiday right now. And on top of that, it has a strong RTP of 96.42%.
The Aloha! Cluster Pays slot game is available to play at King Casino, but we’ve got everything you need to know about it coming right up, as well as no shortage of top jackpot slots for you to enjoy.
Aloha! Cluster Pays Theme and Graphics
One of the most exciting parts about this slot game is its Hawaiian theme and awesome graphics. Aloha! Cluster Pays does not hold back on attention to detail and is bound to bring a smile to your face with some bright colours and smiley traditional Hawaiian decorative figures.
The reels themselves are made up of Hawaiian theme symbols such as flowers, pineapples and shells, and each is crafted with some excellent design work that we have just kind of come to expect from NetEnt these days.
Whatever device you want to play this slot on should not be a problem as Aloha! Cluster Pays mobile is optimised and ready to played alongside the desktop version. The same can be said of pretty much all NetEnt slots these days, actually. Here are some of our favourites by them from over the years:
- Finn and the Swirly Spins
- Trollpot 5000
- Pyramid: Quest for Immortality
- Rainbow Riches Cluster Magic slot
- Star Clusters Megaclusters slot
How to Play the Aloha! Cluster Pays Slot
The nature of this slot game is an easy-going one so it would only make sense that the game itself is easy to play – and it is. Nonetheless, you can still check out an Aloha! Cluster Pays demo if you want to have a bit of practice before you get stuck in for real money.
Regardless of how you want to play Aloha! Cluster Pay, for money or not, here are a few tips that you might find helpful about how the game works and how to get started on using it.
- Before you do anything else, you’re going to want to set your bet level and coin size by using the plus and minus arrows at the bottom of the reels. The combination of these 2 figures will result in your overall stake size per spin.
- Hit the spin button to spin those 6 reels one time or hit Autoplay to set up some automatic game play.
- Aim to connect symbols in any combination – up, down, left or right in a cluster to win.
- You’ll need to match up 9 symbols to win a cluster pay win.
- The box with the question mark on it is the wild, or the substitution symbol as it is referred to in Aloha! Cluster Pays. This can swap for any symbol on the reels other than the scatter.
Slot Game Statistics
Looking at the set of numbers provided by slot Aloha! Cluster Pays as a whole is quite impressive. First of all, the RTP is substantially above average, coming in at 96.42%.
A max win of 2000x your stake is quite strong for a low variance slot game and when we consider that the max stake on offer is £200, it is fair to say that there is a lot of money to be made from Aloha! Cluster Pays.
There’s a lot more to the Aloha! Cluster Pays statistics than that though. Check out the rest of the important slot game data below:
|Aloha! Cluster Pays||Characteristics|
|Min Bet per spin||£0.10|
|Max Bet per spin||£200|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.42%|
|Wilds and Scatters||Both|
|Bonus Features||Bonus Spins, Wild Symbol, Sticky Win Re-Spins, Stacked Symbols|
Aloha! Cluster Pays Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
Another rare thing for a low variance slot game to have is a whole bunch of bonus features. Aloha! Cluster Pays surprises us once again in this respect as it offers a healthy handful of them.
The Aloha! Cluster Pays bonuses are actually one of the best parts of the whole slot game so it is important to take a close look at them. Not only are they part of the fun but they are pretty integral to any potential big wins that you might win from the slot.
Here’s an overview of what you might stumble across bonus-wise in Aloha! Cluster Pays:
- Bonus Spins: this is just about the most exciting part of the game. All you need to do is land 3 or more bonus spins symbols to win bonus spins! 3 gets you 9 of them, 4 gets you 10, 5 gets you 11 and 6 gets you 12. Plus, landing more bonus spins symbols on the reels will re-trigger them throughout! During the bonus spins, all lower valued symbols are removed from the reels.
- Sticky Win Re-Spins: random wins in the base game will activate this feature, where all winning symbols are held and a bonus re-spin is given.
- Stacked Symbols: random symbols in the base game appear stacked which leads to a greater chance of wins.
Verdict on this Slot
Aloha! Cluster Pays is a low variance slot game that looks like a high variance slot game thanks to some exciting winning potential and some great bonus features. But, the wins could still come pretty often too! And for more great wins on the reals, why not try your luck on the Maximus Payus slot.
With beautiful design to top it off, we love Aloha! Cluster Pays. It’s an 8/10 from us, and you can play it at King Casino, where you can win 50 extra spins to play on it plus a welcome package worth up to £150! Here’s how:
- Head to the King Casino homepage and hit the Join Now button.
- Fill out a few details and then confirm your email address.
- Place a deposit of £20 with the deposit method of choice and enjoy your welcome bonus.