Nothing puts you in the Christmas mood quite like a casino online slot like Aloha Christmas does. It is a 6 reel, clusters pays slot game NetEnt released in 2020 to pay homage to their 2013 Aloha Cluster Pays slot. The Return to Player percentage hasn’t changed; it’s still at 96% with medium volatility. For stakes of 10p to £200 per spin, players will be able to enjoy spins on any mobile, PC, or tablet device.
The special features you can trigger in NetEnt’s Aloha Christmas slot include; bonus spins, multiplier wilds, mystery symbols, and re-spins. When the main bonus is triggered, i.e., the bonus spins feature, players will get to pick one of two. In addition, you can log on to online casinos like King Casino to access all the NetEnt slot games you like, both old and new.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Getting Started with Aloha Christmas Slot
Online casinos like King Casino provide a range of options land-based casinos can only aspire to. That’s why you should register today by following these quick and easy steps;
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button.
- Fill in your details in the gaps on the screen before clicking ‘Next’.
- Confirm the email address you’re using is valid and working.
- Deposit your first £20 to register your King Casino account, and win a £150 welcome bonus, and up to 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead.
Once your account is registered, you can log on to King Casino and look for the Aloha Christmas slot to play. When the game loads on the screen, ensure you note the following;
- When the game starts, a short intro will play before the 6×6 grid appears on the screen.
- This is a cluster pays slot where symbol combinations occur in clusters of 9 or more matching symbols.
- Stakes are set for each round you play, starting from 10p to £200 per spin, which you set using the coins below the reels picking what level you want.
- A payout occurs after a successful winning combination lands depending on the value of the particular symbols that completed the win.
- The special symbol is the bonus spins scatter that can trigger the main feature, and award a payout.
- Use the ‘Spin’ button to start the game, or use the Autoplay setting to automatically choose how many spins you want from 10 to 1,000 spins.
You can always play the Aloha Christmas demo online to polish your skills before playing for real money on King Casino.
Design & Symbols
The Aloha Christmas theme is on a Hawaiian Christmas, featuring bold, colourful visuals and a spicy soundtrack. Though it is implied the slot is meant to be festive, there’s hardly any Christmas spirit here except the presents in a bunch beside the reels. The soundtrack in Aloha Christmas is festive, though, with the slight jingle bells cheering you up as you spin.
The symbols on the reels include; a smiling Tiki, a coconut, a pearl shell, a pineapple, flowers, and a Santa hat. In addition, there are 3 high-value Tiki masks that spin stacked 2 symbols high; the red Tiki worth 250x your stake. One of our favourite things about the Aloha Christmas slot is that it is playable on various devices, including smartphones, where the clarity pops even more.
NetEnt is the developer behind the Aloha Christmas slot released in 2020. It is a follow-up game to their 2013 Aloha Cluster Pays slot. NetEnt is regarded as one of the best slot developers in the world, with their games characterised by excellent graphics and smooth gameplay. If you’re looking for festive-themed slots like their Aloha Christmas slot, you might enjoy the following;
- Yule Be Rich
- Fruits ‘n’ Stars Holiday Edition
- Santa Paws
- Aloha! Cluster Pays slot
- Secrets of Christmas slot
- Foxin’ Wins Christmas slot
Aloha Christmas Bonus Spins & Special Features
A few special features are available to trigger in Aloha Christmas, including all your favourites like; wild multipliers, bonus spins, mystery symbols, re-spins, etc.
- Mystery Symbols feature – this feature is triggered when the (?) mystery symbols appear on the reels in the main game. When the spin ends, the symbols combine into one matching symbol, and a payout occurs. Sometimes, the symbols could transform into a multiplier wild of double, triple, 4x, 5x, or 7x your stake in the base game.
- Sticky Win Re-Spins feature – this feature is randomly triggered on any spin where a winning cluster occurred. The winning cluster and any other symbols matching those in the cluster anywhere else on the reels will turn sticky, and a re-spin will be awarded. If a matching symbol lands on the new round, it will join the winning cluster. The re-spins continue until no more matching symbols can land, then a multiplier is applied to your payout. The size of the multiplier depends on how big/small your winning cluster was. For example, if the cluster has 35 or 36 symbols, a 7x multiplier is applied.
- Bonus Spins feature – the Aloha Christmas bonus spins are triggered when 3 or more scatter symbols land on the same spin. Any 4, 5 or 6 scatters that land on the first spin will also trigger payouts of 10x, 25x, or 50x your stake. The player will then have to pick between 2 bonus spin rounds; the Tiki Bar Bonus Spins, where 10 spins are awarded multipliers 2x, 3x, or 4x, or the Tiki Bar Max Bonus Spins where 6 spins are awarded multipliers 4x, 5x, or 7x. The multipliers will be activated when the mystery symbols land during a bonus spin. You can win more spins when the starfish lands on the reels during the feature, with low-value symbols removed from the reels whenever you receive more.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Before we decide whether we want to play a certain slot game, we must study the game stats closely. For Aloha Christmas, the stats are favourable; the game has a decent RTP percentage value of 96%, making it highly playable. The medium volatility is also fair for most budgets, where the stakes set will be 10p to £200 per spin on all devices.
The maximum payout of 1,750x your stake is quite lower than expected, but the special features you can trigger make the game more enticing. These include mystery symbols, bonus spins, multipliers, re-spins, etc., it seems Aloha Christmas catered to players who enjoy a variety of bonuses.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section will tackle some of the most asked questions on playing the Aloha Christmas slot by NetEnt.
What is the RTP of Aloha Christmas?
The Return to Player percentage (RTP) in Aloha Christmas is 96%, fairly high when the industry average is 97%. The volatility is medium, so the player won’t have to be on their toes throughout the game with their bets.
Are there any other similar slots to Aloha Christmas?
Aloha Christmas is a festive-themed slot by NetEnt released in 2020. There are hundreds of other festive slots like it that came before, and after so if you’re curious, you can always start with these;
- Very Merry Christmas
- Taco Brothers Saving Christmas
- Sugar Train Xmas
- Heidi’s Bier Haus slot
Can I play Aloha Christmas for free?
The Aloha Christmas demo is available to play online for free, but you will need to register on King Casino before playing for real money. New players on King Casino are given a huge welcome bonus when they sign up and make their first cash deposit.
How can I win on Aloha Christmas?
Aloha Christmas is a cluster pays slot where winning combinations are formed when 9 or more matching symbols land in a cluster.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.