Western Gold Megaways
If you enjoy Western-themed slots like Wild Wild West and Gunslinger, you should check out the Western Gold Megaways slots uk by iSoftBet. It’s a 6 reel, 117,649 ways to win slot that gives you a taste of old school Americana where cascading reels, streak respins, multipliers and jackpot prizes are available.
Stakes you can play start from 20p to £20 per spin, with the 95.98% and medium-high volatility putting the maximum win at 12,000x a stake. You can play now the Western Gold Megaways slot or keep reading to learn more about the game.
Getting Started with Western Gold Megaways Slot
- 1 Getting Started with Western Gold Megaways Slot
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Western Gold Megaways Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Is this slot game worth playing?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
The best place to play Western Gold Megaways is on a registered casino like King Casino. If this is your first time visiting the site, you will need to do the following before proceeding;
- Click the Join Now button on the site’s homepage.
- A dialog box appears requesting your name and other details, so fill the gaps before clicking Next.
- Confirm everything keyed in is correct.
- Deposit a £20 minimum and claim a £150 bonus and 50 additional spins on selected slots.
Players have the freedom to play as many UK slots as they like now that they’re on King Casino. All your favourite Western-themed slots are available via the Game Search section. Just type in the Western Gold Megaways game name in the search bar, and click on it when it appears among the search options. Note the following when it pops up;
- Western Gold Megaways is a Megaways slot with up to 117,649 ways to win. Players will have a different number of symbols appearing on each spin.
- The i button will provide you with any information on the paytable and different symbol payouts.
- Use the casino chip button to adjust your minimum and maximum stakes from 20p to £20.
- Click the Spin button to start the game, or use the Autoplay button to set your spins, loss and win limits.
- Every time the reels spin, symbols will take up random positions leading to different ways to win on each spin. Thus, anywhere from 2 to 7 symbols can land on a spin, with up to 117,649 ways to win appearing when the reels are at maximum.
- Winning combinations in Western Gold Megaways are possible when 3 or more matching symbols land on adjacent reels, with payouts calculated from left to right.
- The special symbols include the wild and scatter symbol. The previous can land on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5, while the latter triggers the respins bonus.
You can try your hand at the Western Gold Megaways demo online before playing for real money on King Casino.
Design & Symbols
The Western Gold Megaways theme is based on a Wild West theme where players visit the American frontier to look for riches. The game’s action take place on a dusty Main Street, with a classic western soundtrack acting as the background music. Symbols you might spot on the reels include; whisky flasks, spurs, the sheriff’s Stetson, and a revolver. The revolver awards the highest values in Western Gold Megaways, where 2, 3, 4, or 5 pay 0.5x, 2x, 5x, 10x, or 25x your stake. The wild symbol lands on all the reels except reel 1 and 6. You can enjoy the game on all your devices, including smartphones, where the Megaways mechanic looks amazing on the small screen.
iSoftBet is an industry legend when it comes to online gambling. The UK-based company has obtained operating licenses from several jurisdictions, including; Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark, Romania, Sweden, Lithuania, etc., some of these being territories others can only dream of. Their casino game portfolio has over 400 casino games listed, with up to 250 slots released. Some examples are;
Western Gold Megaways Bonus Spins & Special Features
Western Gold Megaways has a few bonuses features available to trigger, but there’s one that will stand out among them all. Keep reading to see what you get when each of the features is triggered.
- Cascading Wins feature – the Cascading Wins feature is triggered automatically after a winning spin occurs. First, the symbols part of the win are removed from the grid making room for new symbols to appear in the spots they occupied. If the new symbols form a matching combination, the process repeats itself.
Western Gold Cash Respins feature
This feature is triggered when 5 or more sheriff’s badge scatters land simultaneously on the reels. The number of symbols that land is fixed, but you’ll win 3 respins where the triggering scatters lock in position. Every scatter that triggers the feature will have a multiplier attached. If any new sheriff badge scatter lands, it will be held in position, and the spins will reset. The spins will keep going until the player runs out or until the entire grid fills with scatters.
If an entire reel fills with scatter symbols, all of them will trigger a multiplier by the number of the reel. For example, if the 3rd reel fills with the scatters worth 1x, 2x, and 3x, the multiplier values are tripled as 3x, 6x, and 9x. When the round ends, all the scatter values are added, and the result is your prize.
- Jackpot feature – Western Gold Megaways also has a jackpot feature triggered by the scatter symbols. The Mini, Major or Grand scatters award payouts worth 10x, 25x, or 50x your stake, respectively.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Western Gold Megaways is an exciting slot, but it lacks the oomph that most Megaways slots have. It appears to be a timid slot that most beginners might enjoy. The 20p to £20 stakes are favourable for most players, while the 12,000x stake maximum payout is exciting enough to make gamblers take a chance on the Western Gold Megaways slot. The 95.98% RTP is fairly high, so players might benefit from payouts of up to £96 and the high volatility pairs perfectly. Some other stats on Western Gold Megaways that you might find interesting have been highlighted below;
|Gameplay||6 reel, 117,649 ways to win|
|Bonus features||Cascading Wins feature (triggered after every winning spin. The symbols part of the win are removed and replaced with new ones from the top), Gold Cash Respins feature (triggered when 5 or more sheriff’s badge scatters land and award 3 respins. The scatters lock in position, and each displays a multiplier value), & a Jackpot feature (triggered by Mini, Major or Grand scatters to award 10x, 25x, or 50x your stake).|
|Bet range||20p to £20|
|Volatility||High, substantial payouts can take time|
|Max payout||12,000x a stake|
|Western Gold Megaways Casino Bonus||King Casino offers new players a £150 bonus and 50 extra spins when you make a minimum £20 deposit.|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can look at some frequently asked questions on Western Gold Megaways below if you want more info on the game.
What is the Western Gold Megaways RTP?
The Return to Player percentage in casino games refers to the possibility of a casino game awarding payouts during a play session. For the 95.98% Western Gold Megaways RTP, spinners might win £95.98 for every £100 wagered in one session.
What is the max win in Western Gold Megaways?
The maximum payout in Western Gold Megaways is 12,000x your stake. It certainly is an enticing figure, but you also have to consider the medium to high volatility. It means that payouts might take a while to trigger, and since online slots operate on randomness, payouts are never guaranteed.
Are there other similar slots to Western Gold Megaways?
Western Gold Megaways is a Western-themed slot, which is a popular genre among punters online. Several games match the theme, for example;