Viking Runecraft by Play ‘N Go is a Norse mythology themed slot set on a 7×7 grid available on our online casino. Features available in the slot include the possibility for winning cascades thanks to the cascading engine. Every winning combination in this slot reflects on a meter. When the meter fills, players will trigger 4 special Charge of Destruction features – the best of which is the Scorching of Surtr feature where 3 symbols are set ablaze with nearby symbols also igniting. They give way to a new block of symbols which appear and form a win. You can play this unique slot on the best online casino today!
The Ragnarök feature based on mighty Thor himself wins you 1 bonus spin where a winning combination can give rise to a multiplier of up to 15x on your overall payout; this game is truly one of the most exciting on our online casino. There is a total of 4 Gods and once you clear a pattern from each, you move on to the next level and God symbol which can appear randomly on a non-winning spin, the gods can give players access to more bonus features gifted to you by the God of Thunder gives who adds up to 9 symbols and 1 wild appearing on each row from the God of Guarding. This is a highly volatile slot game that can win you up to 5,000x your bet on every spin. Stakes start from 10p to £100 a spin on all iOS and Android devices.
About Viking Runecraft Casino Game
Viking Runecraft is set against an ice-capped mountain. A Norse warrior sits at the right of the reels. Symbols on the reels include 5 runes (these reward the lowest payouts in the game), a helmet, axe, necklace and hammer. Players will also have 4 wilds, each one to represent Norse gods and goddesses Odin, Thor, Heimdall and Freya. This online casino slot uses the cascading game engine where winning symbols disappear from the reels and new symbols fall into place to occupy the empty spots. You can end up forming successive wins from each spin.
Bonus Games available on Viking Runecraft Slot
Every win reflects on the meter on the side of the reels. When it fills up, you will trigger 1 of 4 Charge of Destruction bonus features;
- Fury of Fenrir feature – 4 lines of symbols are slashed diagonally, 2 lines of symbols are removed while the other 2 transform into one matching symbol.
- Judgement of Jörmungand feature – a selection of symbols is destroyed from 1 end of the grid to the other. The symbols that were on the line transform into one randomly chosen symbol.
- Scorching of Surtr feature – 3 symbols light on fire and end up destroying other random symbols when it spreads. Among the burning cluster, a group of new same symbols lands to reward a win.
- Lure of Loki feature – 2 symbols are randomly picked. 1 of them and any other instances of it are removed from the grid. The other symbol then turns into another of the symbols on the reels.
- Ragnarök feature – after 1 of the 4 bonus features ends, your meter resets but you can charge it up again. You get 1 charge for 1 feature and the Ragnarök feature is triggered when you double charge the meter.
The Charge of Destruction turns into the End of the World Bonus meter during this feature. If you form enough winning combinations, you could receive a nice win multiplier. 20 symbols reward a 2x multiplier and a 3x multiplier is rewarded for 40 symbols. 60 symbols reward a 5x multiplier and 80 symbols reward a 15x multiplier.
- Gift of the Gods feature – Viking Runecraft has 4 different Gods, but to see them you will need to clear a pattern for each God. To do so, you will need to form winning combinations on the specified grid positions. If you manage to clear a pattern, you proceed on to the next level to meet another God.
This feature is triggered randomly during the main game when players end up with a non-winning spin. The feature creates wilds as follows;
– God of Thunder feature – 5 to 9 randomly selected symbols turn into wilds.
– God of Wisdom feature – 4 wilds form in pairs where wilds lying in each pair lie next to each other vertically.
– God of Beauty feature – wilds form in 4 clusters in random positions.
– God of Guarding feature – 7 wild symbols are formed with a wild appearing on each row.
All winning symbols grow the Runes of Valhalla Bonus feature where there’s up to 5 different Rune stone symbol winning combinations possible. If you collect at least 1 symbol combination and clear a currently active pattern, you’ll activate the feature. The more symbols you go collecting, the better the chances of winning a good bonus amount.
Play’n Go – the Developer of Viking Runecraft Slots
Play’n GO is a company dedicated to producing high quality online casino products. The company headquarters are located in Sweden. Play’n GO operated mainly as a subsidiary of other well-known software companies since 1997. They’ve managed to operate independently since 2005 and have released over 50 unique slot games playable in more than 30 different languages. A good number of slots by the company can be played on all mobile platforms both iOS and Android. This means players can access their favourite slots anywhere and anytime.
The online casino software program used by Play’n GO is of the best quality and offers all of the games they’ve ever developed in instant play format. Start by choosing your preferred language to enjoy an all round personalised experience. Each game boasts amazing HD graphics, ensuring that players are swallowed into the visual aspect of the game. Their gambling products are also tailored to meet the needs of local markets, because their main focus is their fans. For more Play’n GO slots, check these out:
The Verdict on Viking Runecraft Video Slot
Viking Runecraft seems like a complicated slot, but it’s an easy slot once you get to spinning. The biggest wins are likely to come from the God of Thunder feature and the God of Guarding feature resulting from a high number of wilds being added to the grid. It’s a high variance slot with the highest possible wins going up to 5,000x your bet on every spin. If you enjoyed this game, then you should also check out another unique game, Fishin Frenzy slot!