Viking Runecraft Bingo
Viking Runecraft is not the first online slots uk that Play ‘n GO has converted into a bingo game, but it might be the best. The game will give spinners a chance to draw from the gods’ power in this Viking-themed game. Some extras you will find in the Viking Runecraft Bingo game include; random cash prizes, mystery prizes, a picks bonus, and jackpot prizes.
A winning bingo can trigger maximum wins of up to 4,000x a stake. A 95.87% RTP is pretty high for a bingo game because most rank at around 94% or lower. Stakes you can bet in Viking Runecraft Bingo start from 1p to £40 per card. Play the game now on King Casino, or keep reading our review to see how you can play the game.
Getting Started with Viking Runecraft Bingo
- Getting Started with Viking Runecraft Bingo
- Design & Symbols
- Viking Runecraft Bingo Bonus Spins & Special Features
- Is this bingo game worth playing?
- Frequently Asked Questions
You can log in to King Casino to play the Viking Runecraft Bingo game online if you already have a King Casino account. If you don’t have one, you can join today by signing up on the site using the steps below;
- Visit the King Casino site and click the Join Now button.
- Fill in the gaps in the dialog box requesting your name, email, and mobile number.
- Confirm the email address you’re using is working.
- Deposit a minimum of £20 to register your account and claim your £150 bonus and up to 20 bonus spins on a few slots.
You can visit the King Casino site now that your account is ready to go. You’ll look for the Viking Runecraft Bingo game name in the search tab, then click on it to appear on the screen. When the game loads, note the following before you start playing;
- There are up to 4 cards where 15 numbers between 1 to 90 are indicated on each card. Thus, 30 balls are drawn at the start of the game, with the player having the option to buy up to 13 extra balls.
- Each of the balls in Viking Runecraft Bingo varies in price and will be the ones that help you form successful winning combinations. Later, when the Gift of the Gods feature is triggered, you can win extra balls. These can be the 31st, 32nd, or 33rd
- Use the Bet button to adjust your wagers from 1p to £40 per card.
- Winning combinations in Viking Runecraft Bingo are completed when the numbers drawn match with those on the cards.
- Getting a perimeter pattern on a bingo card will activate the bonus game.
You can play the Viking Runecraft Bingo demo online if you want a trial run at the game before playing for real money on King Casino.
Design & Symbols
The first thing you notice when the game powers on is the unique Viking Runecraft Bingo theme. The attention to detail is so amazing that it might take you time to realise this is a bingo game. The action is set on a grid containing up to 15 numbers randomly selected from 1 to 90. The game starts with 30 numbered balls drawn from a total of 90.
These numbers are crossed off on the players’ cards if any of the cards match the grid numbers. Viking Runecraft Bingo is playable on all mobile devices, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones. The clarity looks amazing on a smartphone because of the small screen. In addition, the grid and cards fit perfectly, so you won’t feel like anything looks squeezed.
Play ‘n GO is a Swedish-based developer that started operating in the late 90s. Their debut in the industry came late, but they managed to earn their place fast. They have a portfolio of over 200+ slot games on different themes and storylines. If you’re into high-quality gaming, with a focus on interactive gameplay, then you might enjoy the following;
- Diamonds of the Realm
- Viking Runecraft slots
- Vikings Fortune: Hold and Win slot
- Vikings Video Slot
- Ring of Odin slot
Viking Runecraft Bingo Bonus Spins & Special Features
Viking Runecraft Bingo doesn’t have the standard bonus spins feature, respins, or multipliers. However, a bonus is available to trigger when you complete a perimeter pattern on one bingo card. The bonus is based on 1 of the 4 Norse gods as follows;
- Thor God of Thunder bonus – a wheel of fortune spins to offer up to 1,000x a stake.
- Odin God of Wisdom – players can choose from 8 different mystery rocks to win up to 1,000x a stake.
- Freya Goddess of Beauty – awards instant random prizes of up to 1,000x a stake.
- Heimdall God of Vigilance – punters get to choose from 2 of 6 mystery prizes in this Viking Runecraft Bingo bonus. Unfortunately, the players don’t know that one of the mystery prizes is a “collect all” symbol that collects all your spins and awards up to 1,650x your stake.
- Ragnarök Jackpot game – the Viking Runecraft Bingo jackpot feature is triggered when bingo is achieved by matching 3 coins on each card, and all the 4 cards come into play simultaneously. The god in place during the bonus remains the base symbol in the jackpot game. An extra golden version of the god symbol also appears. The jackpot game is a classic pick’em bonus game where 15 symbols are hidden in view. You can win a fixed jackpot based on a god if you match 3 base symbols correctly and win 2,075x your stake. The biggest jackpot is triggered when 3 golden symbols land.
Is this bingo game worth playing?
Viking Runecraft Bingo deserves a place on your bucket list because it’s one of the best bingo games. It would be better suited for a professional Slingo player, rather than your granny used to the local church Tuesday bingo scene. The 95.87% RTP is high for a bingo game, but so is the 4,000x a stake maximum payout. You can bet anywhere from £1 to £40 per spin to experience bonuses like; random cash prizes, a picks bonus, mystery prizes, and jackpot prizes. Viking Runecraft Bingo is one of the bingo games every bingo lover needs to have in their life, so we rated it an 8/9.
|Developer||Play ‘n GO|
|Bonus features||Thor God of Thunder bonus (a wheel of fortune awards prizes up to 1,000x a stake), Odin God of Wisdom (8 different mystery rocks award prizes up to 1,000x a stake), Freya Goddess of Beauty (awards prizes up to 1,000x a stake), Heimdall God of Vigilance (gamblers choose from 2 of 6 mystery prizes. Payouts of up to 1,650x a stake possible), & a Ragnarök Jackpot game (where a jackpot is triggered by a winning bingo. A pick’em bonus game where 15 symbols are hidden starts).|
|Bet range||£1 to £40 per spin|
|Volatility||High, sizable payouts might take a while to trigger.|
|Max payout||4,000x a stake|
|Viking Runecraft Bingo Casino Bonus||King Casino awards new players a £150 bonus and up to 20 bonus spins on limited slots after a minimum £20 deposit.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Now that we’ve covered everything you need to know before playing Viking Runecraft Bingo, it’s time we looked at some frequently asked questions.
What is the Viking Runecraft Bingo RTP?
The Viking Runecraft Bingo RTP refers to the frequency of payouts a player is likely to experience after playing the game for a certain duration. The game’s RTP is 95.87%, so players are likely to win back £95 to £96 on average after spending £100 in a single session.
What is the max win in Viking Runecraft Bingo?
The maximum payout available to trigger in Viking Runecraft Bingo is 4,000x a stake. It can be won in bits via the bonus god features but quicker through the jackpot feature.
Can you play Viking Runecraft Bingo for Free?
Yes, you can find the Viking Runecraft Bingo free version online, but it isn’t available on King Casino. This is because King Casino is strictly a real money casino where only real bets are allowed. So you won’t get the demo on the site, but at least you can benefit from some exciting bonuses and perks when you sign up and deposit a £20 minimum and win £150 and up to 20 extra spins on selected slots. And for more slots check out the Vegas Night Life slot!