Meet the NetEnt superstars, Finn, Gonzo, Lady Pig, Space Wars Brute and the Starburst Octagram all together on the groovy 5×5 grid of the Superstars slot, and you could potentially win up to 4,596x your stake!
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Superstars Game Overview
Bet sizes available in the Superstars slot game range from £0.10 to £100.
The gameplay takes place across 5 reels, 5 rows and 45 paylines.
Winning combinations form when you land 3 or more matching symbols along one of the paylines.
How To Play Superstars
- Register an account at King Casino.
- Launch the game, wait for it to load, and click on Continue.
- Press the Information (i) button to get information on the paytable and the game’s rules.
- Click on the Stacked Coin button to place your bet.
- Choose your desired bet amount, starting from a minimum of £0.10 to a maximum of £100.
- Then press the Spin button to start spinning the reels.
The wild symbol can land anywhere on the reels during the base game.
When they land, they may substitute for all symbols except the scatter and the diamond symbol.
The scatter symbol can activate the Bonus game if you land 3 or more of them on the reels.
In the Bonus game, the triggering scatter symbols turn into random prizes.
The Dice is a special symbol that can substitute for the scatter symbols in the base game.
However, the Dice symbol can only land on reel 5.
If you trigger the Bonus game with a Dice symbol, the symbol will be collected to the Dice meter.
If the Bonus round is activated, you will receive 3 respins with a chance of getting random prizes ranging from 1x to 25x your bet.
Receiving a random prize resets your spins back to 3.
This feature can also see you landing the Dice symbols. If that happens, you will receive a Dice Roll. Each Dice you land awards a Dice Roll.
When you roll the Dice, it will move the token. So, the game will activate whatever feature the token lands on. The respective features are as follows:
- Finn feature – You may receive up to 5 multiplier symbols. They may be combined to form 1 multiplier symbol to allow more multipliers to potentially land.
- Gonzo feature – Will multiply up to 24 multipliers by x2, x3, or x5.
- Miss Banks feature – You may have up to 15 multipliers worth up to 5x your stake.
- Space Wars feature – Clones 3 highest multipliers and awards 3 respins. The respins will have only the cloned multipliers.
- Starburst feature – You’ll receive a vertical stack of 3 multipliers worth 2x to 5x.
- Extra Spin feature – This feature may increase the number of repins to 4, and every reset will go to 4 rather than 3 from then on.
- Extra Life feature – If your token moves around the board, you will be awarded an extra life to use when your respins reach zero.
The Wheel Game is activated if the token land on a wheel position. You will then have to spin for a chance to win 1 of the following prizes:
- 1 or 2 extra dice
- All multiplier values increase by +1.
- Add an extra 1x the stake to the blank squares to increase the values of all the multipliers on the reels should the token land on the empty square.
- Choose to award at random 1 of the features the token may land on and activate.
- Replays the next bonus feature if you trigger one.
The Final Game is triggered if you manage to fill the entire grid with multipliers during the Bonus game.
When active, all the squares in the board receive a multiplier value between 25x to 1,000x your bet. However, the top right and the bottom left corners will not have multipliers but the Dice symbol.
Everything you may have accumulated from the Bonus game will be carried over to the Final Game.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.08%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount as slots are random in nature.
Slingo Berserk might be worth a spin if you are looking for something completely different to standard slots.
This game is due to be released in October 2022.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.