Royal Gems Slot
Royal Gems is a dazzling Cluster Pays slot from Red Tiger Gaming that plays out on an 8×8 reel grid.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Royal Gems Game Overview
If you like Cluster Pays slots, you may want to check out this gem-themed slot game. Royal Gems sees you try to land clusters of gemstones for the chance to potentially win up to 3,000x your stake. Furthermore, this medium volatility slot makes the maximum possible payout even more impressive.
This slot offers many bonus features, including colossal symbols, locked clusters and a crown upgrade feature.
Log in or join casino site King Casino to play Royal Gems for stakes from £0.10 to £60. Alternatively, continue reading this Royal Gems slot review to learn more about the game.
How To Play Royal Gems
Landing winning combinations in Royal Gems requires landing at least 5 matching symbols in a cluster. As with most cluster pays slots online, Clusters form by matching symbols that land in a group so that they are all touching horizontally or vertically.
Meanwhile, the slot’s interface makes it even easier for you to adapt to the controls as it is relatively straightforward. Below is a quick guide on navigating this slot game.
- The stakes display is in the bottom lefthand corner of the screen; you can adjust the bet amount using the +/- buttons on either side.
- At the top-right corner of the screen is a three-line icon that opens the slot’s menu. You can hit it to access the game rules and paytable.
- There are also other icons in the top-right, including a full-screen icon and the sound button. So, you can mute the sound if you prefer a quiet game.
- Lastly, the large yellow button is the spin button. Click it once you’re ready to begin playing!
As this is a gem-themed slot, all the symbols depict various jewels. First are the low-paying symbols, fancy stones shaped like hearts, diamonds, spades, and clubs. Then, the premium characters are glittering gemstones in different shapes and colours.
The card suits can award you up to 50x your stake if you hit the largest Cluster of 64 matching symbols in a spin. Meanwhile, you can get higher payouts from the premium symbols, as shown below:
- The green jewels can award you up to 100x your bet for 64 symbols in a cluster;
- The blue jewels can earn you up to 200x your wager for a cluster involving 64 symbols;
- The purple jewels are worth up to 300x your bet for a cluster of 64 symbols;
- The red jewels can fetch you up to 500x your stake for 64 symbols in a cluster; while
- The gold-encased jewels can payout the highest value of 1,500x your wager if you land 64+ in a cluster!
This slot offers no bonus symbols such as wild and scatters. However, the presence of the Super Gems can serve as a replacement. Here’s how it works: At any time during the base game, the gem symbols can appear in giant form, which could be 2×2, 3×3, or 6×6-sized. These symbols take up more spaces on the grid and could help to form clusters.
Locked Clusters Feature
You can trigger this feature after every successful winning combination. Once activated, all the symbols involved in the win remain locked on the reels while you get a respin. The good thing is that any new matching symbol that appears can add to the existing Cluster, enlarging it and earning you a new payout. After that, the sequence repeats and can continue if you keep hitting new matching symbols to join clusters.
Crown Upgrade Feature
This feature can trigger randomly via the appearance of a shiny crown on the playing grid and can cause the upgrade of a cluster in view to a higher-paying symbol. For example, let’s say you have a cluster of green gems on the reels. The feature can transform the green gems into gold-encased jewels, resulting in a higher payout from the Cluster than before the upgrade!
Filling the grid with clusters can trigger this feature earning you a 2x win multiplier. The multiplier applies to all winning clusters on screen at that time!
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.02%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.