Rise of Dead
The Rise of Dead new online casino slot is the darker sequel to Play N Go’s Book of Dead. This version takes the Egyptian theme somewhere new, exploring the haunting of dead pharaoh’s. The grid has five reels and three rows, and there are twenty fixed pay lines. Special features include bonus spins and expanding symbols, while the creepy soundtrack perfectly captures the mood.
You can play Rise of Dead with a deposit set between 20p and £100 per spin, and the variance is high. Rise of Dead slot games has an RTP rate of 94.54%.
Getting started with Rise of Dead
If you can get past the spooky atmosphere, you will find that Rise of Dead plays very much like its predecessor. The game’s aim is to create winning pay lines, and you can do so by doing the following.
- Use the tabs below the reels to set your wager. You can place a stake between 20p and £100 for your spin, and there are twenty fixed pay lines.
- Spin the reels and wait for the animation to finish.
- The reels will stop, and any wins will be calculated. A win in Rise of Dead consists of three or more identical symbols going from left to right across adjacent reels. A pay-out amount is determined by the number of symbols in the line, the type of symbol and the wager placed by the player.
- Alternatively, players can use the auto play feature to set a fixed amount of spins in a row, based on one wager amount.
- Wild symbols are substitutes for regular symbols to help complete pay lines, and scatters can trigger the bonus features.
Now we know the basics of playing Rise of Dead, what can we expect from its design?
Design and Symbols
Rise of Dead sheds the typical Egyptian theme and tries to evoke some horror. The gold colouring is still present; however, it is much darker. It is fitting, seeing how Rise of Dead is based in a tomb.
The symbols in this slot are comprised of creepy ancient Egyptian imagery. There are generic card symbols, a scarab beetle wild and three separate mummified pharaohs. The graphics in Rise of Dead are so detailed that you can see every individual wrap of bandage on the 2D sprites. Of course, this eerie setting might not be for everyone, but horror fans will lap up this design.
The Rise of Dead slot is a far cry from the family-friendly games that Play N Go normally develops. If Rise of Dead is a bit too scary, why not try one of their other titles, such as:
- Fire Toad
- The Paying Piano Club
- Hotel Yeti-way
- Doom of Dead Slots
- Legacy of Dead Game
- Dead or Alive 2 slot
- Scroll of Dead slots
Rise of Dead Bonus Spins and Special Features
A slot game would not be complete without a few extra features to break up the main game. There are a few things to discuss in Rise of Dead, so, let’s get stuck in. The bonus features in Rise of Dead include:
- Bonus Spins: the scroll symbol is the Rise of Dead scatter. Land it three times on the same spin to receive ten bonus spins. These spins can be re-triggered by landing more scroll scatters during a bonus spin.
- Mega-Stacks: this feature is triggered at random during the main game. The symbols on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reel will start to stack, and any stacked symbols will become sticky. Fill all the reels with these stacked symbols to receive a pay-out of 500x your initial stake.
- Expanding Symbols: if the mega stacks feature triggers during a bonus spin, the wilds will stack, and the pharaoh symbols will begin to expand. These symbols can fill an entire reel, increasing the chances of a pay line that includes this symbol.
Rise of Dead has a perfect balance of bonus features triggered at random and others that require some input from the player. Still, we need to know if it is worth playing Rise of Dead.
Is this slot worth playing?
The Rise of Dead slot game provides some balanced gameplay for players. However, with high variance, you might find yourself waiting a while for wins to appear. The pay lines that appear are more likely to feature the high-value pharaoh symbols, but you are still better off betting closer to the minimum bet of 20p per spin to start.
The RTP rate is nothing great, set at 94.54% in Rise of Dead. This percentage is almost 1.5% below the average for an online slot in 2021, and represents how much of a player’s deposit is likely to be returned throughout a game.
Rise of Dead is one of the better slot games to host the Egyptian theme. The spooky aesthetic goes a long way to make it unique, and the fair gameplay is perfect for all types of slot players.
Let’s finish our discussion about the Rise of Dead slot game by answering some frequently asked questions.
What is the RTP in Rise of Dead?
Rise of Dead has a lower than average RTP at 94.54%. This suggests that players are likely to receive £94.54 returned after every £100 deposit. However, be advised that Rise of Dead is a game of chance, and every player will have a different experience.
Are there any similar slots to Rise of Dead?
The Ancient Egyptian theme takes precedence in a lot of online slots. Other than Rise of Dead and Book of Dead, there is also:
- Egyptian Fortunes
- Valley of Gods
- Coins of Egypt
- Book of Atem
- Rio Fever slot
Can I Play Rise of Dead for Free?
Some slots require some extra ordinance before a real money spin. That is why it is important to try the demo version of Rise of Dead before you play with a real money deposit. This version is free; however, you will not win real money prizes. Think of it as a tutorial.
How Can I Win on Rise of Dead?
The best way to win on the Rise of Dead slot game is to match three, four or five identical symbols on a spin. Wilds acts as a substitute; for example, if the player matches two symbols next to a wild, it will count as a three symbol pay line.
The symbols below pay out the following for five across a pay line:
- Card suits: 5x the stake
- Dead pharaoh 3:5x the stake
- Dead Pharaoh 2:5x the stake
- Dead Pharaoh 1: 25x the stake
- Scarab Scatter: 125x the stake
What is the most I can win on Rise of Dead?
Rise of Dead has a fairly large max jackpot. The max bet is £100 per spin, and the max multiplier win is 5000x the stake. This means that the total max jackpot in Rise of Dead is £500,000.
Can I Play Rise of Dead on Mobile?
Mobile slots are the best way to play while on the move. Log in to King Casino on your IOS or Android device, and you can play Rise of Dead anywhere you like. The game uses HTML 5 technology, which means the slot will run just as smooth as it does on desktop.
Ready To Play?
Browse More Games
Read reviews & play other popular slot games at King Casino