Reel King Mega
Thanks to Red Tiger Gaming, Reel King Mega makes its way from the arcade to the online casino slots world. The 5 reel, 20 payline fruit-themed slot has a 96.17% Return to Player percentage and low volatility. If you’re a fan of bonus features, you’ll find 3 available to trigger in the Reel King Mega game.
The Reel King feature is the best of them, with payouts of up to 125x your stake available. However, the maximum 500x stake payout is quite low, considering the 20p – £200 per spin betting range is so wide. We’ll see what else Reel King Mega slots has in store for us in the review below.’
Getting Started with Reel King Mega
- 1 Getting Started with Reel King Mega
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Reel King Mega Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Is this slot game worth playing?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Playing Reel King Mega is easy when you already have an online casino account. If you don’t have one, you could always sign up using the steps below;
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button on the King Casino site to start.
- Fill in the gaps in the dialog box on the screen requesting your name, email, and mobile number.
- Confirm the email address you’re using is still working.
- Deposit as little as £20 to register your account, and win up to 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead.
When you become a King Casino member, you can play the Reel King Mega slot on any mobile device as long as you’re logged in. Look for the game name in the Slots section, click on it, and wait for it to appear on the screen. Don’t be in a rush to start before doing the following;
- There are 20 fixed paylines in Reel King Mega, so there will be 20 active lines on each new spin.
- Wagers are set using the + and – stake buttons on the left side of the screen from 20p to £200 per spin. Then, once you’re comfortable with your bets, you can spin the reels.
- Symbols on the reels will take up random positions before the sudden stop. If any matching symbols land in a line, a payout will occur.
- Winning combinations in Reel King Mega are possible when 3 or more matching symbols land left to right across one of the paylines.
- The wild symbol is the jester’s hat that can replace other symbols to complete a win.
- You can use the Autoplay button to set 10 to 100 spins, depending on your bet.
You can always look for the Reel King Mega demo online to familiarise yourself with the gameplay before playing for real money on King Casino.
Design & Symbols
The Reel King Mega theme follows a wealthy King in a simple arcade looking slot. The game looks a lot like the same release by Astra Games from a little while back. Since the game draws inspiration from the classic one armed bandits, it’s only right the symbols fit the theme too. These include; plums, cherries, a sack of coins, a jester’s hat, and a purple fruit. The sack of gold coins awards the highest value of 25, your stake when 5 land on a payline. The wild symbol can land on all the 5 reels and replace all the other symbols. Reel King Mega is playable on various devices, including smartphones, where the clarity looks amazing.
It’s hard to believe that this is a Red Tiger Gaming slot because the developer is used to modern slots with high-quality graphics. Its Reel King Mega slot is anything but. However, the developer is targeting players missing their arcade slot days. If you were curious about more Red Tiger slots, the following are worth checking out;
Reel King Mega Bonus Spins & Special Features
In the bonus features, the King starts showing off his true power, turning entire sections wild, or awarding 2×2 symbols. But out of all the bonus features, the Reel King feature is the best.
- King’s Crown feature – the King’s Crown feature is triggered after a spin regardless of whether it was a win or loss. Any position His Crown hits will turn wild.
- Super Symbols feature – when this bonus feature starts, the symbols will land as colossal 2×2 symbols.
- Reel King feature – the back of each reel turns golden at the end of each spin. This feature will begin when all the 5 reels turn gold on a single spin. Up to 5 mini Reel Kings in total will appear, with each reel made up of red, yellow, or blue 7s, or blanks. If 3 matching 7s land on a payline, a winning combination occurs as follows;
-3 red 7s trigger 25x your stake
-3 yellow 7s trigger 10x your stake
-3 blue 7s trigger 5x your stake
-3 mixed 7s trigger 2x your stake
All the mini reels remain active until a losing spin occurs, after which the King in each leaves immediately. If all the Kings leave, the feature ends and your total wins reflect in your balance. The Reel King feature triggers wins of up to 125x your stake per spin.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Reel King Mega felt a bit unnecessarily confusing, especially when the main bonus feature started. It’s a fun slot for any arcade game lovers, but you might end up wasting time trying to figure it out. We see what Red Tiger Gaming had in mind with the design and gameplay, but the appeal is missing.
It could have been an easier sell if the Return to Player percentage could have scored higher than 96.17%. The same goes for its low volatility, which explains why the 500x maximum payout is low. You might be better off setting your stakes high in this one, but is the game worth it? Reel King Mega scored a 5/9 on our list.
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows, 20 fixed paylines|
|Developer||Red Tiger Gaming in May 2019|
|Bonus features||King’s Crown feature: the King’s Crown tosses around the reels turning positions wild.
Super Symbols feature: colossal 2x2 symbols land.
Reel King feature: sets of different coloured symbols land, and award cash prizes.
|Bet range||20p - £200 per spin|
|Theme||Arcade game, classic slot.|
|Volatility||Low, less frequent and low-value wins|
|Max Payout||500x stake payout|
|Casino Bonus||King Casino offers up to 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead after a £20 deposit.|
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ll cover some of the most basic questions on the Reel King Mega slot in this section.
What is the RTP of Reel King Mega?
The RTP value is the amount it is likely to pay back after playing for a given duration. In Reel King Mega, the RTP is set at 96.17%, so for every £200 wagered, you might win back £96. The volatility is low, so payouts might be small and less frequent.
Are there any other similar slots to Reel King Mega?
If you fancy the arcade-style theme used in Reel King Mega, then you are in for a treat. There’s a wide range of slots in the theme, with a few examples including;
- Jammin’ Jars
- Star Joker
- Reel Rush 2
- Rainbow Riches slot
Can I play Reel King Mega for free?
The Reel King Mega demo is available to play online on a few casino sites. These sites won’t require you to register or pay before playing. However, if you want to benefit from any payouts in Reel King Mega, you’d be better off registering on an online casino. King Casino offers new members up to 50 bonus spins on selected slots after their first £20 deposit.
How can I win on Reel King Mega?
Winning combinations in Reel King Mega are possible when 3 or more matching symbols land on the same spin. The wild symbol can also complete winnings lines on all 5 reels if it replaces any standard symbols.
What is the most I can win on Reel King Mega?
Reel King Mega offers a 500x stake payout as the maximum win possible. This will likely be triggered during the main bonus feature.
Can I play Reel King Mega on mobile?
Yes, the Reel King Mega mobile version is available on all devices. The best part about having the mobile version is that you can play wherever you are. You need to log in to your King Casino account and play on the mobile casino app.