Odin Protector of Realms is a Norse mythology-themed slot game with a 4-5-6-7-6-5-4 grid layout from Play’n GO.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Odin Protector of Realms Game Overview
The Odin Protector of Realms slot’s 37-symbol hexagon layout is set against a dark starry sky in Asgard, with Odin by the side. The reels are also flanked on the sides by giant statues. Land at least 5 matching symbols adjacent to each other vertically or horizontally to form a winning cluster.
Created by Play’n GO, Odin Protector of Realms is a medium-variance online slot game with an RTP of 96.2%. Its symbols include the 4 low-paying runes and the high-paying hammers, swords, shields, and horns. The hammer is the highest-paying symbol. You could earn up to 5,000x your wager if you land 37 hammer symbols on the grid.
The golden blade is the slot’s wild symbol. It can replace every other paying symbol on the reels.
Odin Protector of Realms is available to play online at King Casino, one of the best online casinos in the UK.
How To Play Odin Protector of Realms
- Log into King Casino – or create an account if you don’t yet have one – load the game, and click on the “Continue” button.
- Set your wagering limit with the “-” and “+” buttons below the reels. The betting options are between £0.20 and £50 per spin.
- You can also check the paytable by clicking the “i” tab.
- Hit the “Spin” button to start playing.
This slot uses a Cluster Pays mechanic, meaning you need to match at least 5 identical symbols in a cluster (land adjacently to each other – vertically or horizontally) to form a win.
If you form a successful cluster, the winning symbols are cleared off the reels, and new symbols cascade down to fill the empty spaces. This process continues until you stop forming consecutive winning clusters. The winning symbols are then added to the Ring Meter.
Add at least 30 winning symbols to the Ring Meter to trigger the Forged Rings feature.
This feature unlocks three special levels:
- 30 symbols: Unlocks the Bronze feature.
- 70 symbols: Unlocks the Silver feature.
- 120 symbols: Unlocks the Gold feature.
If you trigger any of the Forged Rings features, a symbol pattern could be created in the middle of the grid. The pattern’s size is determined by the level you are on.
- Gold feature: 20 to 37 cluster symbols.
- Silver feature: 12 to 19 cluster symbols.
- Bronze feature: Cluster of 7 or more symbols.
This feature can trigger randomly on non-winning spins. During Odin’s Abilities feature, you may activate any of the following modifiers:
- Wisdom: Transforms the central symbol into a wild or random high-paying symbol before the activation of the Forged Ring feature. If the middle reel symbol is already a high-paying symbol, it could transform into a wild or a higher paying-symbol.
- Power: Clears all instances of 2 randomly chosen symbols off the grid. This feature can trigger if you are less than 5 symbols away from triggering the Forged Ring feature and if no winning clusters appear.
Glory: Randomly places 2 – 8 wilds on the reels. It may only activate on non-winning spins.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.2%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
If you are a fan of the Norse god Odin, you might also enjoy the Ring of Odin slot.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.