Mega Pyramid Slot
The Mega Pyramid slot is an Egyptian-themed jewel developed by infamous Red Tiger studios, inviting UK punters into the atmospheric world of ancient deities, scarabs and mystical hieroglyphs. With a 5×4 layout, this 2019 online video slot offers a potential maximum payout of up to 5,482x your wager!
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Mega Pyramid Game Overview
There is a scary storm brewing in the desert, covering the vast expanse of land in powerful thunder, lightning and pulsating eerie music. The Mega Pyramid slot seems to be incredibly well-liked by many casino goers and online users.
The Mega Pyramid slot conveys artwork that stands out from most related slot games. The haunting background with an Arabic-style soundtrack has the potential to focus your attention on the translucent play grid of the slot machine.
Winning combinations are possible if 3 to 5 identical symbols land on a payline. The lowest-paying symbols include, in order, a circle, club, diamond, heart and spade card suit animations. Depending on the symbol, these can offer between 24x up to 60x your bet for landing 5-of-a-kind.
Mega Pyramid is also equipped with four higher-value characters, and they include Ra, a Scarab Beetle, the God Anubis and an ancient Scroll, representative of the theme:
- If you see the Scroll on the reels, note that it acts as a medium-paying symbol. It can pay up to 72x your wager for 5 on a payline.
- The God of kingship and the sky, Horus can win you by up to 150x your bet if 5 identical symbols land across a win line.
- The Scarab Beetle is the second highest-paying animation in Mega Pyramid. For 5 Scarabs on a payline, you could acquire up to 240x your bet.
- The god Anubis may help you navigate the underworld and can provide the best possible rewards in the game, namely up to 4,500x for your wager for a 5-of-a-kind combination.
Mega Pyramid – Paylines
Mega Pyramid comes with 5 reels, 4 rows and 30 win lines, allowing customers to test its visually-pleasing structures in their sessions. It is also a medium to high-volatility game.
The minimum stake is £0.10 for each spin, and it caps out at up to £40 per rotation. While the game does not provide a progressive jackpot, you may take advantage of the possible bonus features if you manage to activate them, that is.
Winning combination can occur if 3 – 5 matching symbols land across a payline pattern, beginning from the leftmost reel (reel 1) and going right.
How to Play The Mega Pyramid Slot
The Red Tiger Gaming creation is fully responsive to all platforms, be it desktop, smartphones, Android tablets or iPads, creating multiple ways to accommodate UK bettors.
- To access the Mega Pyramid slot, you can follow the four possible actions below:
- Go to the online slot part of the gaming library and use the exploration bar to search for and load Mega Pyramid.
- Once the tab opens, the Ancient Egypt video slot will show a gold-encrusted ‘Play’ button that you can press.
- The eye of the pyramid will open to illuminate the gaming board.
- You can place your preferred stake amount by using the plus and minus buttons found within the ‘Stake’ panel.
- To put the slot machine into motion, use the yellow ‘Spin’ button, placed in plain sight.
If you decide to try out some of the ever-growing market of ancient Egyptian-themed games, simply log in or join our real money online casino, King Casino!
Bonus Features in Mega Pyramid
Red Tiger Gaming has kept the number of features offered in Mega Pyramid to a minimum. Still, the game provider included possible bonus spins, scatter symbols, and a Pyramid Eye feature. Unfortunately, the Mega Pyramid slot machine does not offer a wild symbol.
The Pyramid Eye bonus feature
Even if you think the background has only decorative purposes, you may want to reconsider. The enormous Pyramid can play a crucial role in the game, and its potential activation is spectacular in terms of design.
The Pyramid Eye can activate randomly on any spin. It will then select a random symbol, which will duplicate itself on adjacent reel positions.
If the Nefertiti-based scatter symbol lands on the first and third reels, you might hear lightning strike amid a storm, and the Pyramid Eye could potentially open. Then, the Pyramid Eye may offer the last scatter icon on the fifth reel.
You could collect a package of 10 bonus spins by landing 3 of the ‘Egyptian Queen’ symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5. During this bonus feature, the Pyramid Eye will randomly choose a symbol that can remain active throughout the entire bonus round.
If you land an additional 3 scatters during this feature, you can win a number of extra bonus spins.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 91.2%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.