Mayan Cache Slot
Mayan Cache, from Ruby Play, is a medium to high variance slot played across a 5×3 grid with 30 fixed paylines and a hit frequency of 27.28%, respectively.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Mayan Cache Game Overview
The Mayan Cache slot allows you to explore what’s left of the great Mayan history. The game plays out deep within the jungle, and you can potentially clinch rewards worth up to 2,300x your bet while at it!
The slot’s visuals portray history, royalty, and wealth. It features high-quality graphics and a colourful design that can catch anyone’s attention.
Its gameplay has the potential to stack up nicely, and you can participate in many entertaining bonus features if activated. Read on to learn more about the game, or better still; you can click on the play button below to see this slot for yourself.
Stakes range from £0.20 up to £50 a spin online at King Casino. So, log in or join to play the Mayan Cache slot game, or browse our vast catalogue for more online casino games!
How To Play Mayan Cache
The theme of the Mayan Cache slot involves journeying into the jungle in search of potential wins. Thanks to the intuitive interface and relatively straightforward controls, you can follow the steps below to start playing.
- Search for and load the slot game online from King Casino.
- You can hit the “i” icon at the left end of the screen to check the game information, such as the paytable.
- Return to the main game screen to set your wager. You can use the + and – buttons in the Total Bet panel to adjust the value to your preferred figure.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see a speaker button that you can use to mute or unmute the game sound.
- You will also see a question mark icon (?). Click it if there’s anything else you want to know.
- Finally, tap the large green button at the far right of the screen to set the reels in motion!
- During the game, you must line at least three matching symbols on adjacent reels, from left to right, across a payline to cop a possible payout.
- Also, watch out for the bonus and prize symbols, which are the keys to unlocking the game’s unique features, which we’ll discuss in more detail below.
The paying symbols in Mayan Cache range from Mayan-themed characters like traditional urns, daggers, idols, snakes, and goddesses to the usual card ranks A-J. Look below to see the worth of each character if you land up to five matching symbols in a combination.
- Q and J can earn you at most up to 0.8x your wager;
- A and K can award you up to 1x your bet (or less);
- Daggers and urns are worth up to 1.5x your stake;
- The snakes and Idols can fetch you up to 2x your wager in this slot; while
- The goddesses can earn you a decent value of up to 5x your bet for five-of-a-kind.
In addition to the above symbols, you can also land Prize symbols, Super Prize symbols, Bonus symbols, Super Bonus symbols, and Wild symbols.
The Wild symbol is a fierce panther that can substitute for all the regular-paying symbols, but it cannot replace the special symbols.
Prize symbols are blue coins that tend to appear with random monetary values attached. As for the Super version, they’re the same, but red.
Claws are Bonus symbols, and they can award you 1x your bet if you land up to three in a spin. Same as the Super Claws, just that those are Claws branded with the inscription.
Kindly note that the Super Prize symbol and the Super Bonus symbol can substitute for the prize and bonus symbols, respectively.
The Jackpot Mania Feature
In Mayan Cache, you need at least six prize symbols in view to activate the Jackpot Mania Feature. The round begins with three respins, during which the triggering symbols remain on the grid while others clear. After this, only prize symbols can land on the grid; anytime it does, the respins counter resets back to three.
As mentioned earlier, prize symbols are so named because they usually appear with monetary values attached. And what’s more, they may occur with a Mini, Minor, or Major Jackpot worth 10x, 50x, or 250x your bet during this feature. Meanwhile, if you manage to fill the entire grid with prize symbols, you can get the Grand Jackpot worth up to 1,000x your stake!
If you trigger this feature with at least one Super Prize symbol, you will get the Super Jackpot Mania Feature instead of the former. This one comes with Super Prize symbols, which can potentially carry higher monetary values.
The Bonus Spins Round
Landing at least three bonus symbols in a single spin can trigger the Bonis Spins Round in Mayan Cache, earning you 1x your stake and 10 free spins. And what’s more, you can potentially retrigger the feature and gain 10 additional free spins by landing another set of three bonus symbols during the round.
Also, the number of paylines can increase up to 243! Meanwhile, just like it can happen in the Respins feature, triggering the free spins via one or more Super Bonus Symbols in the mix grants you the Super Free Spins feature. Here, all wild symbols that appear can expand to occupy the entire reel.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.47%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.