Masters of Olympus is a Greek mythology-themed online slot developed by Snowborn Games. It offers expanding wilds, an Olympus Bonus Free Spins feature, and a max potential win worth up to 20,000x your wager!
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Masters of Olympus Game Overview
The Masters of Olympus slot game follows in the footsteps of the massively successful Masters of Valhalla slot by the same provider. Though some mechanics of the gameplay are similar, Masters of Olympus brings something new.
It is playable across a 5-reel, 4-row grid and has up to 1,024 ways to win. Stakes start from a minimum of £0.10 and go up to a maximum of £12.50 per spin online at King Casino.
The volatility is very high, so if you enjoy high-volatility slot games, Masters of Olympus may be suitable for you.
Moreover, the Masters of Olympus slot game offers a Zeus Respins Feature. In this feature you can collect coins to try and trigger either the Olympus Bonus game or the Spartan Bonus. The Olympus Bonus round plays out like a hold’ n win bonus, where you can unlock potential multipliers worth up to 50x your stake!
So, do not let the simple graphics fool you. The Masters of Olympus slot is an entertaining game. It offers various features and a top potential prize of up to 20,000x!
Log in or join the new casino site King Casino to play the Master of Olympus slot game online.
How To Play the Masters of Olympus
If you want to give the Masters of Olympus slot game a spin and play among Greek gods, then follow the steps below:
- Log into your King Casino account or join to become a member.
- Find the game by clicking on “Slots” from the main page. Then search “Masters of Olympus”.
- Launch the game and wait for it to load.
- Place your bet using the Plus or Minus Bet buttons below the reels.
- Click the 3-bar button to load up the Menu where you can view the paytable and the game’s rules.
Masters of Olympus has 8 regular paying symbols. Four of these symbols represents the ancient Greek gods Athena, Ares, Apollo, and Aphrodite, and are high paying. For example, Athena can award 1x, 1.4x and up to 3x for 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols in a spin.
The low-paying symbols are the card suit symbols, hearts, spades, clubs, and diamonds. For example, hearts can award 0.3x, 0.6x and up to 1.2x for landing 3, 4 or 5 across a win line in a spin.
The Zeus’ golden framed lighting bolt is the wild symbol. If it lands on the reels, it can substitute for other paying symbols. But it cannot replace the Bonus symbol.
Additionally, if Wild symbols land on the reels, you collect them in a Collection Meter to potentially help you trigger the Zeus Respins feature.
Landing the temple Bonus symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5 can unlock either the Spartan or Olympus bonus. In addition, if Bonus symbols land on reels 1 and 3, they can be collected into the Spartan Booster Meter.
Spartan Booster Meter
If you fill the Spartan Booster Meter with Bonus symbols from reels 1 and 3, this bonus feature can apply to the next bonus after the collection meter is full. It will also award the Spartan Booster with an extra spin and an increased chance of landing gods and hot spots.
Olympus Bonus and Spartan Bonus
These are hold’ n win type bonus features. They contain the 4 ancient Greek god symbols with some extra added symbols. If you land any of these symbols during the features, your respins reset.
- Silver shield – Has multipliers valued between 1x and up to 9x your stake.
- Gold shield – Has multipliers valued between 10x and up to 50x your stake.
- Poseidon – Triggers a reel expansion landing with a multiplier value and expanding reels one row down. Land 2 of these symbols will expand the reels by 1 row. It can also expand and activate all symbols on the same row.
- Aphrodite – Has a multiplier value that is applied to all present symbols and the symbols on the next spin.
- Ares – Will collect the values of all symbols on the current spin. It also has a multiplier value.
- Athena – Collects the values of all symbols on the current spin as well as on all spins that follow.
- Zeus – Will multiply all present symbols with its own value on all spins.
- Apollo – Works the same as the Zeus symbol but adds its value only on the current spin.
- Hades – This will retrigger all the Ares and Apollo symbols that may have landed on previous spins during the bonus.
- Hot Spots – These are highlighted positions which indicate that you may have a higher chance of landing gold shields or special symbols on them.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 92.03%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.