Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is a 5 reel, 35 payline that will awaken your inner explorer. It is Microgaming’s sequel for Jungle Jim El Dorado except this version has an Ancient Egyptian theme. The stakes have also been slightly adjusted, starting from 10p to £20 a spin on all devices.
Bonuses available to trigger in Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx include; bonus spins, multipliers, and rolling reels. The multipliers can rise to 20x if the sphinx symbol increases the multiplier value. If you keep reading, you’ll find a comprehensive slot games review of Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx.
Getting Started with Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx Slot
Online Slot King casinos are the best place to play slot games because not only can you access the best games fast, but there are also tons of bonuses available. You can log in to King Casino to register and play Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx online. You’ll have to register to play if this is your first time visiting the site.
- Visit the site and click the Join Now button.
- A dialog box should appear instantly requesting your details.
- Confirm the email address provided is accurate.
- Make a £20 minimum deposit and win a £150 bonus and up to 50 extra spins on a few slots.
You’ll need to type the Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx slot name into the Game Search tab now that you’re logged in. Click on it, so it appears on the screen. It should take a few seconds before it does, so note the following as you wait;
- There are 35 fixed paylines in the game, so there will be 35 active lines on each spin.
- Click through the menu icons on the right side to see what each one offers. The coin chips will help you set your stakes from 10p to £20 a spin.
- Winning combinations in Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx are possible when 3 or more matching symbols land in a line. The wild can also participate in winning combinations with up to 5 awarding 10x a stake.
- Payouts occur from left to right based on the respective symbols.
You can find the Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx demo online if you want to practice the game before making a real bet.
Design & Symbols
The Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx theme is based on Ancient Egypt, with the action set in a desert with a starry night as the backdrop. The symbols include; gemstones in different colours like orange, blue, red, and green, ancient books, Jungle Jim, treasure chests, and pots. Jungle Jim awards the highest payout where 3, 4, or 5 pay 1x, 2.5x, or 10x a stake. Jungle Jim logo represents the wild symbol, which can substitute all the other symbols except the scatter.
The wild can land on all the reels except reel 1. Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is available on mobile, so you can carry it with you everywhere you go.
It’s no surprise that Microgaming is the developer behind Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx. The developer uses high-quality tech in their slots and engaging storylines. Microgaming has been one of the top developers for a while now, its main competitors being Pragmatic Play, RealTime Gaming, iSoftBet, and ELK Studios. Some Microgaming slots that you might enjoy include;
- Lucha Legends
- Mermaids Millions
- Jungle Spirit Call of the Wild slots
- Jungle Jackpot Game
- Jungle Gorilla Slots Game
- Jungle Jim El Dorado slot
- King of the Jungle slots
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx Bonus Spins & Special Features
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx has a few bonuses on offer, including; rolling reels after every winning spin and bonus spins as the main feature.
- Rolling Reels feature – Every time a successful win occurs, the symbols part of the win are removed, and new ones roll in. Every time a roll happens, the multiplier value increases by 1. The more rolls occur back-to-back, the bigger the multiplier value you have. This is what we mean;
- Level 0 – standard gameplay on the 5 reel set with 35 paylines
- Level 1 – multiplier value rises to 2x
- Level 2 – multiplier value rises to 3x
- Level 3 – multiplier value rises to 4x, and the game setup is 5 reels, 50 paylines
- Level 4 – multiplier value rises to 5x
- Level 5 – multiplier value rises to 10x
If you encounter a losing roll, the game resets, and you go back to level 0. If you encounter the 3rd roll, you’ll get to trigger the Second Chance Respin feature. One respin is awarded to give you a chance to reach level 4.
- Bonus Spins feature The Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx bonus spins are triggered when 3 or more scatter symbols land and award 12 spins. The scatters also award payouts where 3, 4, or 5 pay 5x, 10x, and 20x a stake. 25 extra paylines get added to result in 50 paylines during the feature. The Rolling Reels can be triggered during this feature, with the multipliers increasing in value. Spinners will start with a 2x multiplier, with each win growing its value.
- Level 0 – standard 2x multiplier
- Level 1 – multiplier value rises to 3x
- Level 2 – multiplier value rises to 4x
- Level 3 – multiplier value rises to 8x
- Level 4 – multiplier value rises to 12x
- Level 5 – multiplier value rises to 20x
In addition, Sphinx symbols land during the bonus spins. Keep an eye out for them on reel 3 because when they land, they get collected and eliminated from the reels resulting in a reel roll. Every sphinx you collect rewards a bonus spin and increases the multiplier’s value by 1.
- Win Booster feature – the Win Booster feature is an optional bonus that will cost you 4x a stake to enter. Punters will unlock an extra scatter for the increased stakes, which improves your chances of triggering bonus spins.
Is this slot game worth playing?
The Egyptian-themed Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx slot is one of the best sequels we’ve come across. The 5 reel, 25 payline game can stretch to 50 paylines during the bonus spins feature. In addition, the stakes from 10p to £20 per spin are favourable for low rollers, but high rollers might want more. The 6,250x a stake win is an impressive return, winnable via the 20x multiplier. We’ve rated the Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx slot game a 7/9.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is easy to follow, but we’ve added a few frequently asked questions to help.
Can I play Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx for free?
Yes, you can play Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx for free on a few casino review sites. However, once you register on King Casino, you will only play slots for real money since there are no demos available. Having an online casino membership is always wise because it opens you up to a world of bonuses and perks. For example, if you sign up and deposit a £20 minimum today, you win a £150 bonus and up to 50 extra spins on one or two slots.
Can I play Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx on mobile?
Yes, the Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx slot is compatible with mobile devices. So, it’s easy and fast to play the game on PCs, tablets, and smartphones. In addition, mobile casino apps usually offer some pretty sweet discounts and bonuses.
Are there other slots similar to Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx?
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is the sequel to Jungle Jim El Dorado, both by Microgaming. The two slots are both adventure-themed, so if you enjoy the genre, you can explore the following too;
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Mighty Sphinx Slot
- Jungle Jim and the lost Sphinx Stone
- John Hunter and the Aztec Treasure
- Treasure Skyland
- Ice Joker slot
Ready To Play?
Browse More Games
Read reviews & play other popular slot games at King Casino