Red Tiger Gaming’s Jingle Bells slot is 5 reel, 20 payline slot with a Christmas theme. The Return to Player percentage is 95.78%, fairly low for a slot released in 2016 and 2021 when most slots rank at 97%. The high volatility means that the bets you set from 20p and £500 per spin will have to be within your budget. The maximum payout available is 6,544x your stake from a single spin in Jingle Bells at King Casino casino.
Bonus features you can trigger include; bonus spins, multipliers, symbol substitutions, overlay wilds, etc. The best place to play online slots is on online casinos like King Casino, where you even get a sweet welcome bonus when you sign up and make your first deposit. You can learn more about the Jingle Bells free online slots in the review below.
Getting Started with Jingle Bells Slot
- 1 Getting Started with Jingle Bells Slot
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Jingle Bells Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Is this slot game worth playing?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
It will take you a few minutes to complete the sign-up process on your preferred online casino. For King Casino, you’ll need the following;
- Click the red ‘Join Now’ button.
- Fill in the details in the gaps on the screen requesting your name, email address, etc.
- Confirm the email address provided is working and still valid.
- Pay £20 to register your account and benefit from a welcome bonus worth £150 & up to 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead.
Now that your account is ready, you can play any of the latest online slots this week on King Casino. Before you start up the Jingle Bells slot by Red Tiger Gaming, you will need to look for it in the search tab on the screen. Click on it, and it will load on the screen in seconds, but don’t be in a rush to play before noting down the following;
- This is a 20 fixed payline slot where the player will be required to bet on each line as they are non-adjustable.
- Winning combinations in Jingle Bells are possible when 3 or more matching symbols land on adjacent reels on the same spin, or when the wild symbol substitutes other symbols and completes a win.
- When a win occurs, the screen lights up, and celebration noises echo through. You can use the mute button if the noise becomes a little too overwhelming.
- Use the + and – stake buttons to set your bets in Jingle Bells from 20p and £500 per spin.
- Now, you’re ready to play, so click ‘Spin’ to start the game or use the Autoplay setting if available to determine how many spins you want from 10 to 1,000.
You can always play the Jingle Bells demo if you want a little extra practice before starting the game on King Casino and betting real money.
Design & Symbols
The Jingle Bells theme is based on a festive Christmas theme where the action is set in a cosy living room with the fire burning bright in the corner. The symbols on the reels all match the theme, with examples including; a stocking, Christmas candy, bells, baubles, a star, and a gift.
The wild symbol is represented by the gift symbol that substitutes other standard symbols and completes a winning combination. It can also award payouts of 400 coins when 5 wild symbols land. The best part about the game is that you can enjoy it on your smartphone, where the quality looks even better, and the clarity is amazing.
Red Tiger Gaming is the slot developer behind the Christmas-themed Jingle Bells slot. Red Tiger had their start in the industry in 2015, and most punters consider them still fairly new in the industry. The team is often praised for their unique pool of talents, responsible for their award-winning games. If you’d like more Christmas-themed slots like the Jingle Bells slot, you might consider the following;
- Foxin Wins A Very Foxin’ Christmas
- Yule Be Rich
- Holly Jolly Penguins
- Winterland slot
- Secrets of Christmas slot
Jingle Bells Bonus Spins & Special Features
The special features in Jingle Bells can start when Santa appears on the screen randomly during the main game and trigger 1 of 4 mini features;
- Raining Wilds feature – in this feature there will be Christmas gifts raining down and transforming into a random bunch of wild symbols.
- Winning Reels feature – the low-value card symbols will be eliminated and replaced with high-value symbols.
- Mega Wild feature – giant 3×3 overlay wilds is added to the reels in this feature.
- Christmas Tree feature – when Santa starts shaking the Christmas tree, a 20x multiplier can be applied to your successful win.
The 2 main bonuses in Jingle Bells can be triggered as follows;
- Santa’s Bonus feature – when 3 sleigh bonus symbols land, this feature will begin, and a mountain trail appears on the screen. The player will be required to pick among the presents on the trail. The further up the trail you go, the bigger the cash prizes available, with the summit offering an 800x stake payout.
- Bonus Spins feature – the Jingle Bells bonus spins is where players will need to pick 1 of 3 sacks on the screen with the hopes of revealing bonus spins. You can trigger up to 20 bonus spins during the feature, with the base game mini-features also being available. More bonus spins can be re-triggered.
Is this slot game worth playing?
We will look at the Jingle Bells slot game stats to determine if the slot is worth playing. It is a 5 reel, 3 row, 20 fixed payline slot game by Red Tiger Gaming released in 2016. The Return to Player percentage is 95%, while the volatility is high, so the payouts might take a while to trigger. The maximum payout in Jingle Bells is 6,544x your stake, likely to be won in the bonus spins feature where the 20x multiplier can be applied. Start thinking about the stakes you can bet from 20p to £500 per spin in this 7/9 slot, or look at more of the Jingle Bells slot stats below.
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows, 20 fixed paylines|
|Developer||Red Tiger Gaming|
|Bonus features||Bonus spins, multipliers, etc.|
|Min bet per spin||20p|
|Max bet per spin||£500|
|Max payout||6,544x your stake|
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled some of the frequently asked questions about the Jingle Bells slot below, so you should check them out.
What is the RTP of Jingle Bells?
The Return to Player percentage (RTP) refers to how often the game is likely to play out while you pay. For every £100 you bet, you will win back £95. The Jingle Bells slot RTP value is 95%, while the volatility is high.
Are there any other similar slots to Jingle Bells?
Jingle Bells is a slot part of the Christmas theme; there are hundreds of slots like it, and if you’re looking for some to sample, this list might help;
- Fruitshop Christmas Edition
- Santa Paws
- Deck the Halls
- Gordon Ramsey’s Hell’s Kitchen slot
Can I play Jingle Bells for free?
You can play the Jingle Bells demo online for free before making your first real money bets on King Casino. King Casino offers new players a pretty sweet sign-up deal of £150 & up to 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead after your first deposit.
How can I win on Jingle Bells?
Winning combinations in the Jingle Bells slot are completed when 3 or more matching symbols land on adjacent reels, or if the wild features in a win.