NetEnt’s Jack Hammer slot is widely regarded as one of the best casino casino slot games going. It has a bit of a cult status in that respect. But is that still relevant 10 years down the line after its release in 2011? Or have times changed, and better slots have come along? We had to play it again to find out.
Statistically, the Jack Hammer slot online is still one of the best going. The RTP is 97%, which is substantially higher than the vast majority of online slot games. Plus, it’s possible to win 1000x your stake, which is impressive for a low variance slot.
So, it looks like Jack Hammer has the potential to still be at the top. Read on to find out what our final call is on that.
Getting Started with Jack Hammer Slots
- 1 Getting Started with Jack Hammer Slots
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Jack Hammer Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Is This Slot Game Worth Playing?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Hold your horses! We know you’re itching to play the Jack Hammer slot, but there’s one thing you’ll need to do first, and that is to grab yourself an account at King Casino. Don’t worry, though. It will only take you 5 minutes to sign up. Here’s how:
- On the King Casino home page, press the Join Now button.
- Fill out the form on the next screen and confirm your email address with the link.
- Choose a deposit method and put down a minimum of £20. Why? Because this amount will allow you to claim a welcome package worth up to £150 plus 50 extra spins!
Now that the account part is sorted, it’s time to find out how to play the Jack Hammer slot game. Thanks to great design work from NetEnt, it’s not hard to play, but there’s no harm in checking out these helpful tips that we’ve put together:
- Before you do anything else, you’ll need to set your stake by adjusting the Coin Value and Bet Level figures at the bottom of the reels.
- Next spin the reels with the Spin button or press the Autoplay button just to the left of this to spin the reels up to 100 times automatically.
- Aim to connect 3 of the awesome cartoon-themed symbols across one of the game’s 25 pay lines to win.
- The most valuable of these to land in combination is Jack Hammer himself. He can pay up to 1000x your stake for a 5 of a kind win. This is the game’s jackpot.
- The wild symbol can help with a winning combination by replacing itself for any symbol on the payable other than the Free Spins symbol. More on what that does later.
Design & Symbols
You wouldn’t think that Jack Hammer is a 10 year old slot game if you were playing it for the first time. However, the graphics still look as good as, if not better than, many games that have been released much more recently.
The Jack Hammer slot is based on an action cartoon, and the reels themselves look like cartoon strips. The symbols are little cartoon squares and include scenes such as a boy holding a newspaper, a man shooting a gun from a car and an evil scientist holding a vile.
For fans of cartoons and superheroes, playing the Jack Hammer is a no-brainer.
Jack Hammer Bonus Spins & Special Features
A lot of low variance slots don’t have many bonus features, and we are pleased to say that the Jack Hammer slot is an exception to this rule. Here’s a look at the Jack Hammer bonuses:
- Sticky Win: 3 bonus spins symbols anywhere on the reels or any winning combination earns you one bonus re-spin where all winning or bonus symbols are held in place.
- Bonus Spins: 5 bonus spins symbols anywhere on the reels gets you 10 bonus spins, 6 gets you 15, 7 gets you 20, 8 gets you 25 and 9 or more gets you 30 bonus spins. These are really generous numbers, and it gets even better when all wins are tripled.
Is This Slot Game Worth Playing?
We’ve checked out the gameplay, we’ve enjoyed the bonuses, but now it’s time to crunch the numbers and take a look at the Jack Hammer stats.
As we mentioned earlier, the Jack Hammer slot has a very impressive RTP and a good max win, but do the rest of the statistics back it up? We’ll let you decide.
|Min/Max Bet||£0.25 to £250|
|Return to Player (RTP)||97%|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows and 25 paylines|
|Bonus Features||Sticky Win, Bonus Spins|
|Related Games||Jack Hammer 2|
*All values are subject to change at any time.
So, it looks like the Jack Hammer slot continues to hold the throne all these years down the line! 9/10.
Frequently Asked Questions
We can answer the most important things to know about the Jack Hammer slot with the questions below.
What is the RTP of Jack Hammer?
One of the Jack Hammer slot’s best features is its RTP. It’s 97%, which is a whole percent above average. That percent goes a long way.
Are there any other similar slots to Jack Hammer?
Cartoon or superhero slots are a lot of fun to play, so why not check out some of these?
- Dark Knight Rises
- Suicide Squad
- Judge Dredd
- Captain America
- Western Jack Free Spins Slots
- Jack and the Beanstalk slot
- Jack in the Box Slots
Can I play Jack Hammer for free?
You can play a demo version of the slot online. Just be aware that you will not be able to win any money this way.
How can I win on Jack Hammer?
Jack Hammer is nice and simple in its gameplay. All you’ll need to do is connect the same symbol 3 times over or more to win!
What is the most I can win on Jack Hammer?
The Jack Hammer slot offers a max win of 1000x your stake which is quite impressive considering that this is only a medium variance machine.
Can I play Jack Hammer on mobile?
Even though Jack Hammer was developed 10 years ago, you can still play it on mobile. We’re not sure if this was added later, but we’re glad to be able to take this slot game on the go with us as we simply cannot put it down! Truly, one of the best of all time.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.