Play’n GO’s super-cute online slot Hugo 2 certainly looks the park. Playing this slots game is like watching a children’s cartoon in the best possible way. It’s bound to warm your heart!
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Hugo 2 Game Overview
But can it win you decent cash? The stats would seem to suggest so. The Hugo 2 slot offers a very strong RTP of 96.53% (that’s substantially above average) and a max win of 5000x your stake. This max win is made even more impressive because Hugo 2 is only a medium variance slot game.
So is there anything to not enjoy about the Hugo 2 slot? Kings Casino played it to find out, so read on!
Getting Started with Hugo 2 Slots
You won’t have a hard time getting to learn this slot game. Hugo 2 is simply laid out and contains just the 5 reels and 3 rows that have become the standard for online slots.
Most punters will be able to dive right into this one and play it with ease, but we’ve put some tips together for you anyway. These could come in handy! First of all, though, let’s take a look at how to get an account at King Casino to be able to play the game in the first place:
- Go to the homepage and hit the Join Now button.
- Fill out the form on the next screen and confirm your email address.
- Choose a deposit method and put down a minimum of £20 to get access to a welcome package worth up to £150 as well as 50 extra spins to play with.
Now that you know how to sign up, how about we cover how to play this slot:
- Open up the menu button in the bottom right and set your stake from between 10p and £100 with the bet slider.
- If you want to skip this, you can just hit the Spin button which you will find to the right of the reels.
- The aim of the game is to connect the same symbol 3 times over or more to win.
- The most valuable of these symbols is the wild (the main character symbol). This guy can land you 50x your stake for a 5 of a kind win.
- The most valuable non-special symbol is the diamond.
Design & Symbols
It’s fair to say that the Hugo 2 graphics are one of the best things about the game. This slot is themed as if it is a kid’s cartoon. If that sounds unappealing at first, then we recommend giving it a try.
The actual theme is a mining one, and as such, most of the symbols are mining themed. These include the likes of mining carts filled with rocks, gold bags, and various instruments for a mining track.
You’ll be treated to a pleasant, bouncy, orchestral soundtrack throughout the game that adds to the overall energy.
Hugo 2 Bonus Spins & Special Features
It wouldn’t be a Play ’n GO slot without some cool bonus features. As you would expect, Hugo 2 has a handful of them.
Let’s take a look at each of the Hugo 2 bonus features and find out how to get our hands on them:
- Troll Race: land 3 of the beaver symbol on the reels to win 10 bonus spins.
- Beaver Cleaver: during the bonus spins, 5 more bonus spins can be randomly triggered from time to time. If you are lucky enough to have it triggered 3 times, the Skull Cavern bonus is triggered.
- Hugo, Hugo, Hugo: collect 4 of the red bag symbol throughout your bonus spins and you will be rewarded with 4 wild symbols on the reels.
- Treasure Hunt: collect 4 gold coins throughout your bonus spins and get your hands on 4 win multipliers that can be worth up to a value of 8x.
- Skull Cavern: land 3 or more Afskylia symbols to trigger this. You’ll need to navigate your way to the cavern winning multipliers as you go.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.53%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
Is This Slot Game Worth Playing?
If we answer this question based on the Hugo 2 statistics, then the answer is a resounding yes. First of all, the RTP is way above average at 96.53%, but things get even more exciting when we see a whopping 5000x your stake available from a single spin in only a medium variance slot.
Check out the rest of the Hugo 2 data here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s a selection of the most important things that people have been asking about Hugo 2.
What is the RTP of Hugo 2?
You’ll find the Hugo 2 RTP to be 96.53%. When we consider that this leaves a house edge of just 3.47%, substantially less than the industry average of 96%, it looks quite impressive indeed
Are there any other similar slots to Hugo 2?
The most similar slot to Hugo 2 is, of course, the original Hugo. However, there are a bunch of cool, cartoon-themed slot games that you might want to check out as well:
Can I play Hugo 2 for free?
You can play a demo version of the slot for free online, usually from the homepage of the developer.
How can I win on Hugo 2?
As is the case with most online slot games, you’ll need to land 3 of the same symbol in a row to win or use the help of the wild. On top of this, Hugo 2 has many great bonuses that we can use to win more cash.
What is the most I can win on Hugo 2?
The top win on offer in Hugo 2 is 5000x your stake. Hit this with the top stake of £100 and you’ll be looking at a win worth an eye-watering half a million!
Can I play Hugo 2 on mobile?
Most online slot games these days are developed using HTML5 which means that they are optimised for use with all devices, within limits. Hugo 2 is no exception to this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.