The Jack o’Lantern is one of the staple parts of Halloween, at least on new casino sites in the US. Here in the UK, we might know it better as a carved pumpkin, but no matter what we call it, it’s impossible to argue against how much of a symbol it is.
Then, it would make sense that NetEnt has used Jack as the name for their hellish slot Halloween Jack. This game is the stuff of nightmares, and if you are into your spooky slots, playing this one will be a no-brainer.
The graphics and soundtrack are something else. As soon as you open up the reels, you’ll be immersed into a terrifying Halloween world that you will not want to escape from unless you get too spooked!
One part of the Halloween Jack slot that is not so scary is its statistics. Halloween Jack offers a promising RTP of 96.28% and a good max win of 3000x your stake, even though the variance is high.
So, hold onto your hats and dive into our comprehensive overview of Halloween Jack and find out how to get 50 extra spins to play on it at King Casino too. But remember, you’re not going to want to play this online slots game too late at night!
Halloween Jack Theme and Graphics
Of all of the parts of Halloween Jack that represent its Halloween theme, the thing that stands out to us the most is its soundtrack. Sounding like it could have come from a high budget Hollywood horror, whoever design the Halloween Jack did an excellent job with the spooky organs, screams and other immersive layers.
On top of this, the graphics are of the finest quality. Sometimes, spooky-themed slot games can look a little cheap but NetEnt have really gone to town on this one and it genuinely does give eerie vibes.
The background in particular looks amazing with silhouettes of trees and crows sat upon them (sometimes they get up and fly around, too). The reels are set in a stone arch with ivy drooping from it.
In terms of symbols, there are a selection of stone Royals (with creepy hands climbing around them) and then higher valued symbols such as a rook, a zombie horse, a zombie bat and a vampire woman.
A lot of people consider NetEnt to be the very best online casino game developers going. We’d hesitate to argue with them having seen some of the amazing slot games they have put out over their illustrious 26 year career. Here are some of the highlights of that:
- Dead or Alive II
- Jack Hammer 2
- Finn and the Swirly Spin
- Helloween slot
- Action Jack slot
- Jack Treasure slot
- Western Jack slot
How to Play the Halloween Jack Slot
Once you’ve got over the initial fright of the Halloween Jack slot, it’s actually a really nice and easy game to play. But before we do that, we’re going to need an account at King Casino. Here’s how:
- Go to the King Casino home page and press Join Now.
- Fill out a few short details and then confirm your email address.
- Place a deposit of £20. Why? Because that’s the minimum amount to unlock a welcome package worth up to £150 as well as 50 extra spins that you can use to play on Halloween Jack!
The alternative to this is to play a Halloween Jack demo online for free, but we only recommend doing this if you are not sure if you are going to like the game and wish to try it out first or if you fancy a bit of practice.
Regardless of how you choose to play, the rules are the same. So, check out these helpful tips that we have put together to get you up and running on the Halloween Jack slot:
- There are two parameters to set your stake: Bet Level and Coin Size. Make sure that you control both of these before spinning the reels.
- Hit the Spin button or Autoplay to get those reels moving.
- Connect symbols 3 times over from left to right to win in the base game.
- The most valuable of these is the female character with the red background.
- There are a total of 20 pay lines to play with.
Slot Game Statistics
NetEnt’s slots don’t tend to have huge max wins unless they are part of some progressive jackpot network so the 3000x on offer here is pretty high by their standards. And, if you hit it with game’s max stake of £300… well, you do the maths.
Either way, a big RTP of 96.28% shows that NetEnt are not messing about on this one but this is not the end of the Halloween Jack stats by any means. Read on for the rest of them.
|Min Bet per spin||£0.20|
|Max Bet per spin||£100|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.28%|
|Wilds and Scatters||Both|
|Bonus Features||Bonus Spins, Walking Wild, Jack’O’Lector|
Halloween Jack Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
The Halloween Jack bonuses are pretty strong and there are not 1 but 3 on offer. Let’s have a look at them:
- Bonus Spins: land 3 or more of the scatter symbol, which is represented by the treasure chest, on the reels to unlock 10 bonus spins. For each scatter above this you will get an extra 5, so 5 scatters gives 20 and 4 gives 15.
- Walking Wild: every wild symbol (the pumpkin) that lands on the reels awards one re-spin. If you land 2, you’ll get 2 and so on. The wild will substitute for every symbol on the reels other than the scatter.
- Jack’o’Lector: during the bonus spins, you can unlock extra wild features by landing more wild symbols.
Final Thoughts on this Slot
Halloween Jack is certainly the spookiest slot game we have played in quite some time but of course we had to play it to find out whether it could win some money or not and the verdict? It absolutely can.
It does this with some fine bonus features and decent symbol values, and these things are neatly packed with some awesome design work on both the graphics and the sound.
Play Halloween Jack at King Casino right now along with other great slots like the Goldwyn’s Fairies slot.