Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen
Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen by NetEnt is a 5 reel and 20 payline online playcasino slot themed on the legendary chef Gordon Ramsey and the hit show Hell’s Kitchen. Start your bets from 20p to £400 per spin on your favourite device to benefit from a Return to Player percentage of 96.07%, and a low volatility.
The maximum payout in Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot game is 1,000x your stake, while the bonus features available to trigger include; bonus spins, multipliers, random wilds, and a pick-me game. The game doesn’t offer one of the highest payouts we’ve seen among slots on King Casino, but it is well worth a shot if you enjoyed the Hell’s Kitchen show. Find out if there are more reasons to play the Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen new online slots in our review below.
Getting Started with Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen Slot
- 1 Getting Started with Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen Slot
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Is this slot game worth playing?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Most slots like NetEnt’s Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot are available to play on online casinos like King Casino, usually requiring new players to sign up to play. The process is fast and simple;
- Click on the Join Now button to begin.
- A two-step process will follow where you submit your details to the site.
- Confirm the email address you’re using is working.
- Deposit your first £20 and receive a welcome bonus worth £150 plus 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead.
Once your account is registered, you can log on to King Casino online casino to play the Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot. Please type the game name into the search bar and click on it to appear on the screen. Before you start playing, note the following;
- There are 20 fixed paylines available, so you will have to play on all of them in the game.
- Winning combinations are possible when 3, 4, or 5 matching symbols land on a payline with the symbols starting from the 1st reel then adjacent reels.
- A small animation occurs when a win is formed, and then a payout occurs according to which symbols landed on the reels. The wild symbol can also substitute other standard symbols to help complete a win.
- Use the stake buttons to set your wager in the Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot from 20p to £400 per spin.
- Click ‘Spin’ to start the game, or use the Autoplay setting to set anywhere from 10 to 1,000 autospins.
You can always look for the Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen demo online before playing for real money on King Casino.
Design & Symbols
The Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen theme is based on his hit TV show Hell’s Kitchen popularized for his hot temper and funny outbursts. Ramsey owns eateries in some of the world’s most famous capitals with 16 Michelin star ratings to boot. The Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot is set in Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, in what looks like the restaurant’s kitchen. The lights are dim, and the ambience is intense; the only thing that cuts the tension is Chef Ramsey’s catchphrases in the background as you spin.
Symbols on the reels include; Gordon’s signature dishes like the Beef Wellington, a sticky toffee pudding for dessert, one of Gordon Ramsey’s signature cocktails, and a Hell Kitchen’s finest spicy burger. The highest rewarding symbol is the Beef Wellington symbol which pays 2.25x your stake for 3, 4x your stake for 4, or 10x your stake for 5.
The wild symbol is represented by the Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen symbol, which can appear anywhere on all 5 reels. It can also perform all the usual substitution duties for all symbols except the scatters. You can play the game on all devices as it is HTML5 enabled for both iOS and Android devices.
NetEnt is the developer behind the Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot released in 2021. The company launched in 1996 in Sweden, the same location for its headquarters. NetEnt is regarded as the best online slot developer in the world with close competitors, including Playtech, Microgaming, etc. If you enjoy Tv-based slot games like NetEnt’s Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot, you might enjoy;
Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen Bonus Spins & Special Features
Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen has 6 special features available to trigger, including bonus spins, random wilds, multipliers, a pick me game, and more. You can learn how to trigger them below;
- Ramsay’s Wilds feature – the Ramsay’s Wilds feature can be triggered randomly on a spin in the base game. When it starts, Gordon will throw plates and knives at the reels, which lock in position. Anywhere from 5 to 7 wilds can get randomly added to the reels, increasing your chances of landing more winning combinations.
- Team Challenge Bonus Spins feature – this feature is triggered when 3 or 4 Gordon Ramsay scatters land on any of the reels except the 3rd Any 3 or 4 scatter symbols that land will trigger 10 or 15 Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen bonus spins that take place on either the blue or red side. 1 to 3 Order Up features can be triggered randomly on each free spin as follows;
-a 2x Multiplier feature: wins will be doubled
-a 3x Multiplier feature: wins will be tripled
-The Team Wilds feature: 3 to 8 wild symbols will be randomly added to the reels.
The different Order Up features match colours with the red and blue applying to a red or blue play area. 2x and 3x multipliers can combine into a 5x multiplier.
- Gordon’s Bonus Game feature – this feature is triggered once your competition ends in a win or tie after all your bonus spins are exhausted. This feature works like a pick-me style game where 15 menus appear on the screen with 3 types of prizes appearing behind each menu. The prizes can range from multipliers to random cash prizes of 2x, 3x, or 5x your stake. Picks keep being offered until you manage to uncover 3 ‘X’ symbols, and your total win from the feature can have a 2x or 3x multiplier applied.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen is a 5 reel, 20 fixed payline slot by NetEnt released in 2021. It is based on the Hit TV show Hell’s Kitchen, where the TV-themed slot has an RTP percentage of 96% and low volatility. The game isn’t lacking in the special features department, with up to 6 bonus features available to trigger.
You might get to benefit from the bonus spins, multipliers, random wilds, etc., if you part with stakes starting from 20p to £400 per spin. There are 6 bonuses available, but the maximum payout winnable is a mere 1,000x your stake on each spin. You might be expecting more from the Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot, but it will definitely surprise you at a 7/9.
|Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen||Characteristics|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 fixed paylines|
|Bonus features||bonus spins, multipliers, random wilds, etc|
|Min bet per spin||20p|
|Max bet per spin||£400|
|Max payout||1,000x your stake|
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section we will look at some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot. If you’re feeling curious about the game and how it is played, maybe this might help;
What is the RTP of Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen?
The Return to Player percentage (RTP) refers to the house edge of a game. The Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot game RTP is 96%, about the average of most online slots in 2021.
Are there any other similar slots to Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen?
Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen is a TV show-themed slot, one of the hundreds available to play on online casinos like King Casino. You can enjoy more slots like it such as;
- Wheel of Fortune
- Gonzo’s Quest Megaways slot
Can I play Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen for free?
Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen is available to play for free online for those who want to take it for a spin before making a real money bet. The game is also available to play for real money on King Casino where a welcome offer is awarded for any first-time sign-up.
How can I win on Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen?
Winning combinations in the NetEnt Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen slot are possible when players can land 3 or more matching symbols or if the wild features in a possible win.