Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet
If you can’t get enough of the Eye of Horus theme, then you should check out Reel Time Gaming’s latest addition, Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet. The Egyptian-themed new casino online has expanding wilds and bonus spins for bets from 10p to £100 a spin.
If you like medium to high volatility slots, then the Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet slot is also for you. However, consider reading through our new slots review before playing for real money on King Casino.
Getting Started with Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet
- 1 Getting Started with Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Reasons to Play this Slot Game
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve played any Eye of Horus slots before, you can already guess how the gameplay in this one works. We’ll take you through the Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet slot rules below.
- When the game loads, you’ll see the Bet button on the left and the Spin icon on the right.
- Adjust your bets with the up and down arrow keys, or click to select values from 10 to 100.00.
- The smaller arrow circle in the bottom right is the Autoplay feature that can help you set 10 to 100 autospins.
- When you click Spin, the reels spin before stopping randomly. If 3 or more matching symbols are next to each other, then a payout is considered. However, for the high-value Eye of Horus symbol, it takes 2 or more matching symbols for a win to occur. So, it pays 500 coins for 5 on a line.
- The Eye of Horus also features a wild symbol, expanding to cover 3 reel positions and replacing other symbols to complete winning combinations. However, the wild cannot replace the temple scatter or bonus symbols.
The Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet demo is the perfect place to start if you want to practice before betting real money. Afterwards, consider signing up on King Casino to play. When you deposit a £20 cash minimum at registration, you win a £150 match bonus, and 50 bonus spins on selected casino slots.
Design & Symbols
The Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet theme is tame yet well designed. If you’ve played any of the other Eye of Horus slots in the series before, then you already know what to expect. The same browns are used in the background and on the reels, and the usual symbols are also on display. For example, the card values A to J, the scarab beetle, the ankh, lotus flowers, Anubis, Horus, and the Eye of Ra. Of course, the Eye of Horus pays the highest values, with 4 paying 200 coins and 5 paying 500 coins, the highest payout in the base game. The scatter also awards payouts when it lands with 3, 4, or 5 paying 20, 200, and 500 coins, respectively.
Australian developer Reel Time Gaming has over 10 years of experience in the slot gaming industry. Their style is usually high-quality visuals, exciting themes, and modern mathematical models. Some of the most popular slots by Reel Time aside from Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet include;
- Mighty Sphinx Slots
- Book of Dead Slot
- Eye of Horus Extra Spins
- Eye of Horus Megaways Game
- Eye of Horus Jackpot King slot
Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet Bonus Spins & Special Features
An Eye of Horus slot like Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet wouldn’t be complete without a solid round of bonuses.
- Expanding Wild
We mentioned earlier that the Horus wild could expand when it lands on the reels. This is because it covers all the three reel positions it can land on, i.e. reels 2, 3, and 4. Horus can also complete winning combinations when it replaces the standard symbols.
- Free Games feature
It takes 3 or more scatters to trigger 12 free games, with each extra expanding wild landing you 1 more spin. The wild upgrades one of the premium symbols into the high-value Eye of Horus symbol in this feature. If 5 wilds land, all the premium symbols can turn into the high-value Eye of Horus.
Reasons to Play this Slot Game
For a 2021 slot, Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet has a pretty low RTP at 95.2%. Perhaps, the 50,000x maximum stake payout will entice punters more. However, the medium to high volatility means that payouts might fall in the middle range. Nevertheless, we think for a 10p to £100 betting range, Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet is worth a spin, so it scored 7/9.
|Min/Max Bet||0.10 to 100.00|
|Return to Player (RTP)||95.2%|
|Volatility/Variance||Medium to high|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 fixed paylines|
|Bonus Features||Expanding Wilds, Free Games|
|Developer||Blueprint Gaming, 2021|
|Max Win||50,000x a stake|
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s look at a few common questions on Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet slot.
What is the Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet RTP?
The Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet is 95.2%, below the average 96% rating. It means that for every £100 bet, you might win around £95.2.
Can I play Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet on mobile?
Yes, Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet is available to play on mobile. You can play the game on your PC, tablet, or smartphone.
What is the max win in Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet?
The max win in Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet is 50,000x a stake. And for more slots with massive top prizes, look no further than the Empty the Bank Slot.