Play N Go often create fantastic worlds for casino sites players to explore, and the Enchanted Meadow slot game is no different. Released back in 2012, this game has a lower than average RTP of 94.2% and medium variance. The main draw for this title is its enigmatic appearance and fun bonus rounds, which include re-spins and a hide and seek feature.
The betting range is oddly specific, as slot game players can bet between 1p and £18.75 per spin, making the overall max jackpot an equally odd £46,875.
Enchanted Meadow Theme and Graphics
Enchanted Meadow is approaching its tenth birthday, a fact that should point toward outdated graphics. However, the graphics in Enchanted Meadow haven’t aged a day, the magical garden theme still hitting as hard as it did in 2012.
In this garden, players will find the slot games symbols. The card royals are all low-paying but are intricately designed to look as if they were sprouting flowers. Next, we have a series of fairies, each with their own personality. These payout 750 coins for five across a pay line, but the most lucrative symbol is the large oak tree worth 2,500 coins. This symbol also acts as the Enchanted Meadow wild.
Enchanted Meadow is instantly recognisable as a Play N Go slot game. That is because this developer usually fills their slots with magical energy. It is pretty much their calling card. If you like the look of the Enchanted Meadow slot game, you may also want to check out:
How to Play Enchanted Meadow Slot
The Enchanted Meadow slot game is steeped in mystery, but how you play the game is no secret. Just open up the slot and follow this process:
- Adjust your wager in the coin box. The value of each coin is worth 2p.
- Use the next box and choose how many pay lines you wish to have active during your spin. There are 15 in total.
- Use the spin button to move the reels.
- The ‘bet max’ function can be used to set the max bet of £18.75 and spin the reels at this level.
- The ‘Auto Play’ function can be used to set the number of spins you wish the slot game to calculate for you. Just set your bet and wait for the outcome.
To win at the Enchanted Meadow slot, players will need to match up 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols across a pay line.
If you wish to play Enchanted Meadow, find the game in the King Casino library of slots and hit ‘Play Now’. Clicking this will bring up the start menu so that you can begin. Of course, players will need to have a King Casino account to play slots on the site. To register with the site, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Enter your details.
- Step 2: Confirm your Email address.
- Step 3: deposit £10 or more using one of the payment gateways.
This process should take less than five minutes to complete and, when finished; you will be able to play Enchanted Meadow or any number of great slot games.
Slot Game Statistics
It is always a good idea to brush up on your slot game stats. That is why we here at King Casino have compiled all that you need to know about the Enchanted Meadow slot game in the section below.
The average RTP rate for a slot game in 2021 is 96%. This number dictates how much of the player’s deposit they will receive in return when they play with £100. In Enchanted Meadow, the RTP rate is set at 94.2%, calculated over 1,000,000 spins. This means that the player will, on average, receive £94.20 when they play Enchanted Meadow with £100.
The betting range in this slot is quite small also. The player can choose to place a bet anywhere between 1p and £18.75 per spin. This bet range puts Enchanted Meadow in the low stakes range. The variance is medium, which means that players will not need to wait long for a winning pay line to appear. However, the prize amount is likely to be low-paying or the average amount.
For more useful information about the Enchanted Meadow slot game, see the table below.
|Developer||Play N Go|
|Bonus Features||Re-Spins, Hide and Seek Bonus, Bonus spins, Expanding Wilds|
Enchanted Meadow Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
As always, Enchanted Meadows has a few bonus features that try to spice up the gameplay. There are two on offer, which includes:
- Re-spins: the re-spins are activated if the player manages to land the medallion symbol on both the 2nd and 4th reel on a spin. The player will be rewarded with two re-spins where an expanded wild is added to the reels and locked on the 3rd You can trigger more re-spins in this round with the medallion symbols.
- Hide and Seek Bonus: Land 3 of the purple tulip symbols to trigger the Hide and Seek Bonus. This takes players to a bonus screen where they will need to uncover the fairies hiding in the garden. Some of these fairies have coin prizes attached, others will reward the player with bonus spins. During the bonus spins, a 2x multiplier is added, and the player can re-enter the bonus round again if they continue to land the purple tulip.
Whilst two bonus features might not seem like a lot for a slot game; Enchanted Meadows bonuses come with layers that allow the player to activate other extras such as expanding wilds and bonus spins. It isn’t a lot, but we have to remember that this slot is nine years old.
Final Thoughts on this Slot
Playing Enchanted Meadow is a breeze. The stakes are fairly low, and the bonus features are uncomplicated, making this a slot game perfect for new players.
Give Enchanted Meadow a try at King Casino. It is a veritable gem worthy of a score of 7/9. For more enchanting slots, check out the Enchanted Eyes slot.