Demi Gods 3 is a Norse mythology-themed slot by Spinomenal based around an epic adventure through the 9 realms where you could discover up to 9 different types of Extra Spins.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Demi Gods 3 Slot Game Overview
Demi Gods 3 is a medium volatility slot that plays out across 5 reels and 45 paylines. Visually, the graphics are epic, with various Norse warriors, gods and other mythological creatures filling the reels.
The Extra Spins Journey feature offers 9 different Extra Spins rounds, each with a different special extra in play.
You can play Demi Gods 3 at online casino King Casino from as little as £0.50 per spin. The maximum potential win is a mighty 900x your total stake.
How To Play Demi Gods 3
Click the ‘Help’ button to view the slot’s paytable and game rules. Then you can set your bet amount using the +/- buttons. The minimum bet you can make is £0.50, and the maximum is £10.
Once you have placed your bet, you can hit the big spin button to start playing. To form a win, 3 or more matching symbols have to land on a payline, starting from the leftmost reel.
The wild symbol is the red gem. It can substitute all other symbols on the reels to help complete winning combinations. Landing 5 wilds along a payline awards you a payout of 300x your bet.
The scatter symbol is the silver ring. Landing 3 of these in the same spin triggers the Extra Spins feature.
At any point during main gameplay, a raven may appear. If a raven appears, it can drop random multipliers of 2x or 3x that apply to any winnings in that round.
Extra Spins Journey
You can trigger the Extra Spins Journey feature if you land 3 or more scatters simultaneously. If you land 3 or more scatters, you receive 12 Extra Spins. A magical map will then appear on the screen, displaying 9 of the mythological realms.
Every time you activate Extra Spins, you move on to the next realm on the map. Each realm has different features, including multipliers, respins, wilds, prize picks, and unique ways to win. Here are the 9 realms and their corresponding features:
- Niflheim: Any winning combos trigger a respin, with the winning symbols remaining in place.
- Muspleheim: Each time a fully stacked wild lands, a respin triggers.
- Helheim: Each losing spin causes a respin, resulting in a win.
- Nidavellir: Between 3 and 5 extra wilds are added to the reels as they spin.
- Alfheim: Whilst the reels spin, a sticky wild may appear. It then remains in place until the end of the round.
- Vanaheim: On each winning spin, a respin triggers where all the reels move down 1 row to reveal a new top row.
- Jotunheim: If a wild lands, it expands to fill the entire reel.
- Midgard: Each spin begins with 2 reels syncing up and spinning together, resulting in them landing identical symbols to each other.
- Asgard: The prize box can award either a win multiplier or extra spins with each spin.
Return To Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.2%
RTP is used to explain the potential money that an online slot or casino game can pay back to players. It appears as a percentage and is generally calculated from gameplay over a long duration of time.
For example, if a slot has a RTP of 97% this means that it could pay back £97 for every £100 wagered.
However, there is no guarantee that players will receive this amount, as slot payouts are entirely random.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.