Cash Balance: Bonus Balance:
Today, we’re checking out one of the best NetEnt slots going – Dazzle Me. This low variance number comes with a bunch of bonus features and the chance to win up to 794.6x your stake which, when hit with the max stake of £200, could see you making rather a lot of money indeed. Plus, the RTP is high at 96.9%.To play this slot straight away, sign up to top casino sites like King Casino today.
But it’s not just the Dazzle Me statistics that we are into. The Dazzle Me slot is one of the finest pieces of graphic design work that NetEnt have put out to date, and that is really saying something.
You can play Dazzle Me with 50 bonus spins when you sign up as a new player at King Casino. So, make sure you read on to find out how to get hold of those, and for everything you need to know about the Dazzle Me slot game.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
As we mentioned just now, one of the best things about the Dazzle Me slot is the graphics. Dazzle Me is bright, shiny and captivating with a dash of ‘90s nostalgia which is furthered by the synth laden soundtrack that plays consistently throughout the game.
Laid against a shiny pink and purple background, the 3-3-4-4-5 reels stand out with their gold borders but it’s the symbol within them that really shine.
Consisting of a bunch of different coloured diamonds and other gems, as well as lucky 7s, bells and more, the symbols look super HD and are pretty mesmerising as they begin to spin.
If you want to play Dazzle Me mobile then NetEnt have you covered, and then some, as the game looks just as good on the smaller screen as it does on a larger one, which is more than can be said for a lot of online slot games.
In fact, this can be said for most NetEnt slots, particularly these ones, our favourites from the Swedish casino game development legends:
Playing Dazzle Me is nice and simple, so do not be put off by the slightly different reel set up. This game comes in a 3-3-4-4-5 formation which is pretty different to the standard 5×3 visually, but works in completely the same way.
All you need to do is look at these 5 simple tips to get you up and running on the Dazzle Me slot, or find a demo version of it online for some Dazzle Me free play practice.
As easy as it is to get carried away with how beautiful the visual side of Dazzle Me is, we have to remain routed and make sure that we check out the numbers side too to figure out whether it is worth a play or not.
The Dazzle Me statistics look good overall, and this is characterised by a very strong RTP of 96.9% that leaves a house edge of just 3.1%. That’s a lot lower than most other online slot games.
Perusing through the rest of the Dazzle Me data makes for some pretty impressive reading as well but do not worry, you do not have to go far to get hold of it.
One of the biggest tricks that NetEnt have up their sleeves is sneaking a tonne of awesome bonus features into their low variance slot machines and that is something they have pulled off in fine style once again with the Dazzle Me slot.
On top of the wild symbol there are not one but three bonus features to take advantage off if you are lucky enough to get hold of them. Let’s find out what they are all about and how to get hold of them:
It’s not usual to see so many bonus features in a low variance slot game, but that is just another thing to love about NetEnt and the Dazzle Me slot in particular.
With a strong RTP, a decent max win and plenty of overall winning potential, as well as the amazing graphics that make the game visually exciting to play, there is not a lot to fault when it comes to the Dazzle Me slot. For more exciting play, check out the Contact slot.
For this reason, we’d give it a 9/10. And, you can have 50 extra spins to play it at King Casino right now if you carry out the following steps as a new customer:
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.