Big Win Cat
There was a period of time where loads of people had one of those oriental cats with the constantly swinging arms in their front room, and when that was the hype, Play’n GO released their slot Big Win Cat to add to the excitement on best online casino sites like King Casino.
These cats are set to bring good fortune and hopefully they can do that for players in this awesome slot game. Regardless of whether you are into the cats themselves or not, you’re probably going to be into the fortune that Big Win Cat has the potential to offer up, as its max win is 800x your stake – not bad for a low variance slot.
The game takes place inside a (beautifully designed) Asian shop which is sure to make you feel instantly relaxed. A healthy RTP of 96.15% ensures that you will win fairly regularly, so there is no stress to be found there either.
You can play Big Win Cat and potentially win a bunch of extra spins to play on it when you sign up as a new customer too. Read on to for the lowdown on the casino slots game and how to get those spins.
Big Win Cat Theme and Graphics
Cat or no cat, the traditional Japanese aesthetic is a beautiful one, and who better to replicate it in the form of a slot game but Play’n GO? These guys really know how to put graphics together. You can see it in all of these amazing slots that they have put out over the last few years:
- Planet Fortune
- Piggy Bank Farm
- Rich Wilde and the Shield of Athena
- Cats and Cash slot
- Copy Cats slot
- Astro Cat slot
Looking at Big Win Cat slot specifically, the graphics really are on point. The game takes place in a Japanese-style shop that sits nicely in the background slightly out of focus so that the reels stand out, and stand out they do.
Made of rich red and gold colours, the reels contain a number of Japanese-themed symbols such as an ornamental pig, a koi carp and a traditional fan. Each of these represent different values on the pay table when landed in combination.
If you want to play mobile Big Win Cat then you are in luck, as this slot has been optimised for all devices thanks to its production in HTML5.
How to Play the Big Win Cat Slot
Thankfully, Big Win Cat is a nice and easy slot game to play. This is fitting, as it suits the relaxed nature of its theme.
When you first open up the reels, you will notice that they are laid out in a classic 3×3 formation. Pretty much everyone who has ever played slot games will be familiar with this.
Here are a few tips that are more specific to the Big Win Cat slot gameplay itself:
- Before anything, set your stake. You can do this by pressing the menu button in the bottom right of the reels.
- This menu will also reveal a bunch of other choices, including Auto play, which will allow you to spin the reels up to 100 times automatically.
- The aim of the game is to fill a row with symbols. This will allow you to win in the base game.
- The Big Win Cat symbol is the wild and can substitute for any other symbol.
- The wild also pays out the highest amount for a 3-of-a-kind win across the reels.
Remember, if you are not sure whether you are going to enjoy the game or you just want a bit of practice, Big Win Cat free play is available. You can find this online with a quick search for ‘Big Win Cat demo slot’.
Slot Game Statistics
One of the most important things to do when trying to figure out whether a slot game is worth a play or not is to analyse the statistics. With Big Win Cat, we have you covered on this front. And we can tell you that the Big Win Cat statistics look… pretty good overall!
Part of this comes from a strong RTP of 96.15%. This means that there is a house edge of just 3.85%, which is lower than the industry average.
Adding to this, Big Win Cat serves up a fairly good max win of 800x your stake which, when we consider that the game is low variance, is not too bad going. Check out the rest of the Big Win Cat data here.
|Big Win Cat||Characteristics|
|Min Bet per spin||£0.05|
|Max Bet per spin||£100|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.15%|
|Wilds and Scatters||Wild|
|Bonus Features||Wild Symbol, Stacked Symbols, Wheel of Multi-pliers, Re-Spins|
Big Win Cat Bonus Spins & Free Game Features
Big Win Cat serves up a whole tonne of bonus features, above and beyond the wild symbol, which is particularly impressive considering the low variance nature of the game. Let’s take a look through each of them:
- Stacked Symbols: every now and then, random symbols can land on the reels stacked.
- Wheel of Multipliers: if you manage to land 9 of the same symbol across the reels you will unlock the best bonus feature that Big Win Cat has to offer. Here, you’ll spin a wheel which will give you a random prize up to the game’s top win of 800x your stake.
- Re-Spins: if you land 2 reels full of machine symbols, you’ll get a bonus re-spin in the hope of triggering the bonus round.
Final Thoughts on this Slot
Sometimes, low variance slots are not really on our radar as they can be a little bit… well, boring. This is certainly not the case for the Big Win Cat slot.
Packed with bonus features and amazing graphics, Big Win Cat brings new meaning to the low variance world. 7/10.
Play Big Win Cat alongside all of the some of the very best slots like Starburst and Book of Dead with 50 bonus spins when you sign up at King Casino in three easy steps:
- Go to the home page and hit Join Now.
- Fill out your details and confirm your email.
- Place a deposit of just £20 and enjoy the up to £150 welcome package and extra spins.
And once you are all signed up, why not spin the reels of the legendary Aloha! Cluster Pays slot from NetEnt?