Big Bonus might be one of the best classic-themed slots by Inspired Gaming, but we wonder if it stands out among the sea of new casino sites slot games out there. It has a simple 6 reel, 50 payline set up with stakes set from 10p to £20 per spin on all your devices. The 95.61% RTP makes Big Bonus a highly playable slot, but the low volatility wouldn’t excite the high rollers.
However, the maximum payout available is 12,500x a stake, so the game might be worth checking out. We’ll explore more in our review below, so keep reading to find out more about the Big Bonus slot by Inspired Gaming or drop by this link https://www.kingcasino.com/slots/ to see what else King Casino has to offer!
Getting Started with Big Bonus Slot
It’s always best to play slots online on a reputable online casino like King Casino. It usually opens up a whole world of bonuses and perks, some of which you wouldn’t get at a physical casino. In addition, all your favourite slots are a click away, but first, you’ll have to register using the steps below;
- Go to the King Casino website and click the Join Now button.
- The site will prompt you to submit some personal details.
- Confirm everything you keyed in is correct, especially your email address.
- Deposit £20 to register your account and claim a £150 bonus and 20 extra spins on a few slots.
Congratulations, your King Casino membership is now active, so you can play the best slot games in the UK from the comfort of your couch. You can find the Big Bonus slot on the Slots tab or use the search button. Once the game appears on the screen, you’ll want to note the following;
- Click the ‘game info’ button to view the paytable and the game’s basic rules.
- There are 50 fixed paylines in Big Bonus, so players will have 50 active lines on each spin.
- Use the back arrow button in the top right to go to the main screen. The coin symbol button will help you adjust bets from the minimum 10p to a maximum of £20. Confirm your bets, then make your first spin.
- Winning combinations in Big Bonus are possible when 3 or more matching symbols land on one of the paylines. A payout will be calculated depending on the value of the respective symbols.
- The special symbols include the golden Wild symbol, and the gold star bonus symbol. The previous can replace other symbols except the scatter to complete winning combinations. The bonus symbols will trigger the Bonus spins feature.
You can always play the Big Bonus demo online if you want more practice before playing for real money on King Casino.
Design & Symbols
The Big Bonus theme is the typical classic fruit-themed theme consisting of a shimmering background. All the symbols also draw from the traditional fruit machine aspect, including; watermelons, oranges, 7s in red, white, & blue, lemons, cherries, crowns, and plums. The grapes in a bunch represent the wild symbol, which can substitute other symbols except the scatter. You can play Big Bonus on various devices, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones. The visuals look great on a smartphone, so you don’t have to worry about squinting to find the paytable.
Inspired Gaming is currently one of the most formidable UK developers in the industry, with operations in over 30 countries. They have over 50,000 gaming machines collectively tabling bets in all 30 countries. They have a huge number of employees, the numbers clocking in the 10,000s. If you’re looking for a new slot to discover among their 150+ online slots released, these might help;
Big Bonus Bonus Spins & Special Features
Most classic fruit machine slots never come with bonuses, so we’re lucky to find a bonus spins feature in Big Bonus.
- Bonus Spins – the Big Bonus extra spins are triggered when 3 gold star bonus symbols land. The game will direct you to pick one bonus symbol to transform into a ‘Pick Me’ symbol when the feature starts. Under the symbols is different multiplier values of 20x, 25x, 30x, 50x, or 100x a stake. The multiplier you select will be the one you have until the end of the spins. So, for example, if you select a 20x multiplier, the spins keep going until a winning spin lands. In addition, any wild symbols that land during the spins will lock in place until the spins run out.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Big Bonus is underwhelming, considering the sea of traditional slots already out there. Most slots like it have more modern graphics and extra bonuses on offer. However, the 95.61% RTP might convince many players to play this slot because it’s fairly high for a fruit machine slot. The low volatility puts payouts in low values at higher frequencies, but the maximum 12,500x stake payout is higher than what high volatility slots offer. If you’re a casual player, you might enjoy the Big Bonus slot, but it’s hard to picture a professional returning to it, so we ranked it a 6/9.
|Gameplay||6 reels, 50 fixed paylines|
|Bonus features||Bonus Spins (triggered when 3 gold star bonus symbols land. One of the symbols is chosen to become a Pick Me symbol which gives rise to different multiplier values of up to 100x).|
|Bet range||10p to £20 per spin|
|Volatility||Low, payouts might often occur but in lower values|
|Max payout||12,500x stake|
|Casino Bonus||Newbies win up to 20 extra spins and a £150 bonus on some King Casino slots after a minimum £20 deposit.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Now that you know how to play Big Bonus online, we’ll get into some common questions on the slot below.
What is the RTP of Big Bonus?
The Big Bonus RTP refers to the figure the game is likely to pay after playing for some time. So, for a 95.61% RTP, every £100 wagered in a single session is likely to reward £95 to £96. The slot has low volatility, so even though the payouts come in higher frequencies, they can be in low values.
Can I play Big Bonus for Free?
Big Bonus is available to play for free on a few casino review sites. Playing the demo can help you get acquainted with the gameplay and bonus spins before betting real money. Of course, it’s always wise not to spend too much time on the demo and play for real money instead. Newbies can benefit from a generous welcome bonus of up to £150 and 20 extra spins on a few slots after making a minimum deposit of £20.
Are there similar slots to Big Bonus on King Casino?
King Casino can offer your several similar slots to Big Bonus, just have a quick look at the list below if you are looking for more big wins:
Can I play Big Bonus on Mobile?
Inspired Gaming has made Big Bonus mobile compatible, so you don’t have to stick to one device when playing the slot online. Instead, you can log in via any iOS or Android enabled PC, tablet, or smartphone to enjoy the game. In addition, you also get to benefit from casino perks such as extra spins, welcome bonuses, tournaments, etc., when you’re registered to King Casino. And for more mobile slots, look no further than the Amazing Link Apollo slot!