Big Bad Wolf Megaways
Not many Megaways slots can claim to reach maximum payouts worth 30,540x your stake, but the Big Bad Wolf Megaways slot does. The Quickspin release is a 6 reel, up to 117,649 ways to win slot released in late 2021. With high volatility and 96% RTP rating, spinners will likely to enjoy decent returns from Big Bad Wolf Megaways.
You can see for yourself in our detailed review below, or register now on https://www.kingcasino.com/. Every new member who makes a minimum £20 deposit will win a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected online slot games.
*Any values mentioned are subject to change.
Getting Started with Big Bad Wolf Megaways
It’s easy to get the hang of Big Bad Wolf Megaways once you go through the rules below.
- Note that this Quickspin slot uses up to 117,649 ways to win
- The Total Bet button on the right side of the reels indicates how much you can bet, so use the + and – buttons to adjust as you prefer. You can also select the Coin icon to choose any of the values from 0.20, 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.40, 2.00, 4.00, 5.00, 6.00, 8.00, 10.00, 20.00, to 40.00.
- A successful win in Big Bad Wolf Megaways is possible if matching symbols land adjacent to each other. It takes 3 or more symbols to complete a winning combination, but it only takes 2 matching symbols or more for the high-value Wolf symbol.
- Payouts occur starting left to right, with the wolf symbol rewarding the highest payouts. If 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 land, you’ll win 2x, 4x, 8x, 20x, or 50x your stake, respectively.
- The Tumbling feature is triggered after every win, so the winning symbols are removed from the reels making space for new symbols. Any consecutive wins will transform one of the standard piggie symbols into wilds.
- The main wild symbol is the golden tool symbol that substitutes other symbols to complete winning combinations. However, it cannot replace the piggy wild, or moon bonus scatter symbols.
With Megaways slots, a little practice goes a long way. So, you should consider playing the Big Bad Wolf Megaways demo to help you understand the gameplay first. Afterwards, you can join King Casino online for a minimum £20 deposit and win a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected casino slots.
Design & Symbols
Big Bad Wolf received so much success that the developers decided to release a Megaways version. So, the Big Bad Wolf Megaways theme is much like the original, a fairytale theme where the focus is the Three Little Pigs. To say the slot is gorgeous would be an understatement because the slot background is a blue sky, featuring well-rendered images. Big Bad Wolf Megaways manages to give you the whole experience the famous fable had, with the big bad wolf also making an appearance.
Other symbols you will want to keep track of include; gardening forks, gardening spades, axes, and gardening forks. The 3 little pigs are also worth noting because they can turn wild if you encounter consecutive cascades. If the golden tool wilds land, they can replace all the other symbols except the piggy wilds and moon scatter. Big Bad Wolf Megaways looks gorgeous on any screen, including smartphones where the quality shines best.
Swedish-based developer Quickspin constantly churns out high-quality slots. When they released Big Bad Wolf, it was quick to earn recognition in the slot gaming community. The game was also selected as Game of the Year in 2016, so it’s no wonder the Big Bad Wolf Megaways sequel felt necessary. Other Quickspin slots that might catch your eye include;
- Big Bad Wolf Bonus Spins
- The Good the Bad and the Wild Slot
- Curse of the werewolf Megaways Slots
- Wolf Legend Megaways Slot Game
- Wolf Riches Games
- Wolf Gold Extra Spins
Big Bad Wolf Megaways Bonus Spins & Special Features
Megaways slots always have a range of bonus features, so it’s not surprising that the Big Bad Wolf Megaways slot has 4 of them.
- Tumbling Reels feature
The Tumbling Reels feature starts immediately a winning spin occurs. Usually, the winning symbols are removed from the grid before new symbols drop in the empty positions and replace them. Sometimes it is easy to encounter back-to-back winning tumbles, so after a 2nd tumble, the piggy symbols on the reels turn wild. The game calculates a new payout shortly afterwards. Winning tumbles can keep occurring until no new winning combinations can form.
- Piggy Wilds feature
The Piggy Wilds feature starts when the piggy symbols turn wild. 2 consecutive tumbles turn one pig wild, 4 consecutive tumbles turn another pig wild, while 6 consecutive tumbles turn the 3rd pig wild. In addition, the piggy wilds can land on all the reels except the 1st one. However, the pig symbols that turned wild return to their original pig state after a fruitless tumble. You can keep track of any wild piggies via the meter on top of the reels.
- Blowing Down the House Bonus feature
This feature starts when 3 moon scatters land on the reels on a single spin. Spinners will win 11 free games that start with a 1x multiplier. Every time a tumbling reel win occurs, the multiplier’s value increases by 1. In addition, it won’t reset even after a winless tumble. Instead, it keeps rising throughout the feature, making room for more surprises as follows;
- 3 moon scatters: 3 extra free games, & a +5 multiplier boost
- 6 moon scatters: 3 extra free games, & a +10 multiplier boost
- 7 extra moon scatters: an extra free game for every scatter on the reels
If you forget how many spins you have remaining, you can always peek at the meter on top of the reels. The Piggy Wilds feature can also start during the free games feature.
Reasons to Play this Slot Game
If you’re used to playing Megaways slots, you might feel the Big Bad Wolf Megaways is a little underwhelming. It would be suited to newbies who are curious about the genre. They’ll get to enjoy a decent 96.05% RTP, where the maximum wins can reach 30,540x your stake, pretty impressive. The high volatility means it might take time to trigger payouts that are huge, but patience is key. Overall, Big Bad Wolf Megaways is a fitting sequel to an already popular slot; and deserves its 8/9 rating.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve prepared some of the frequently asked questions on the Big Bad Wolf Megaways slot below.
What is Big Bad Wolf Megaways?
Big Bad Wolf Megaways is a 6 reel up to 117,649 ways to win video slot by Quickspin. It is a slot game based on the Three Little Pigs fairytale.
What is the RTP and volatility of Big Bad Wolf Megaways?
The Return to Player percentage in Big Bad Wolf Megaways is 96.05%, while the volatility is high. So, if you bet £100 in the course of playing, returns are likely to average at £96. In addition, sizeable payouts might take time due to the high volatility.
What is the max win in Big Bad Wolf Megaways?
The highest possible payout in Big Bad Wolf Megaways can reach 30,540x your stake, which is impressive for a Megaways slot, and for more big pizes, look no further than the Ancient Fortunes Poseidon Megaways slot!
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.