Atlantis Megaways is a 6 reel, 117,649 ways to win Greek-themed slot by ReelPlay they launched in 2020. The Return to Player percentage is 96%, close to the online casino industry average of 97%, and a medium to high volatility. Start playing the game for stakes from 20p to £25 per spin on all iOS and Android PC, smartphone, and tablet devices.
The bonuses available to trigger include; re-spins, cascading reels, and cash prizes worth 2,000x your stake. Thanks to advancements in technology, all our favourite online slots like the Atlantis Megaways slot are literally a click away available to play on online casinos like King Casino. Keep reading to find out more about the slots game in our review below.
Getting Started with Atlantis Megaways Slot
- 1 Getting Started with Atlantis Megaways Slot
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Atlantis Megaways Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Is the slot game worth playing?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
You can log on to online casinos like King Casino to play the Atlantis Megaways slot by ReelPlay when you sign up for an account. Before you start, you will need the following;
- Click the red Join Now button.
- A dialog box requesting your details appears on the screen.
- Fill in your details and confirm the email address you’re using is valid.
- Make your first deposit of £20 to win a £150 welcome bonus and 20 bonus spins on Book of the Dead.
Now that your King Casino account is registered, you can access hundreds of online slots you prefer on the site. First, you will look for the Atlantis Megaways slot in the search bar on the screen and click on it to load on the screen. Before you click ‘Spin’ ensure you read through the following;
- This is a Megaways slot with up to 117,649 ways to win available and a random number of symbols per reel on each new spin.
- Stakes in the game are set using the coin button on the screen where bets are set from 20p to £25 per spin.
- Winning combinations in Megaways slots like the Atlantis Megaways slot occur when matching symbols land on adjacent reels. Up to 7 symbols can make up a winning combination with a new combination of symbols landing on each new spin.
- The wild symbol is represented by the ancient Greek temple symbol, which can substitute other symbols to complete a winning combination.
- A short animation occurs whenever a winning combination occurs with a payout for the respective symbols carried out immediately.
- Click ‘Spin’ to officially start the game, or use the Autoplay setting to speed through spins in the slot.
When you’re well versed with the instructions, then you’re ready to play the Atlantis Megaways demo online.
Design & Symbols
The Atlantis Megaways theme is based on a Greek mythology theme where the action is set in an underwater kingdom. The game’s soundtrack is one of the things that will strike you, with the melody putting you in a euphoric mood. Symbols on the reels include; 4 different deep underwater species- dolphins, the lionfish, octopi, and seahorses, the Greek God Poseidon, who rewards the highest value of 2x, 5x, 10x, 30x, or 100x your stake when any 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 symbols land.
The ancient Greek temple wild in Atlantis Megaways can substitute all the other symbols except the scatter symbol and only lands on the horizontal reel on top of the main reel. The ReelPlay slot is enjoyable on all your devices, with the quality remaining clear regardless of where you’re playing.
ReelPlay is the developer behind the Atlantis Megaways Greek-themed slot released in 2020. Some consider them a fairly new developer since they’ve only been running since 2014 when a few gaming professionals launched the company in Sydney, Australia. If you enjoy Greek mythology-themed slots like their Atlantis Megaways slot, then you might enjoy the following;
- Legacy of the Gods Megaways
- Almighty Reels: Realm of Poseidon
- Zeus Lightning Power Reels
- Secrets of Atlantis slot
- Rage of the Seas slot
Atlantis Megaways Bonus Spins & Special Features
Like most Megaways slots, the Atlantis Megaways slot has bonus features available to trigger too. However, we’re used to seeing as many as 6 special features in Megaways slots, but there are only 2 bonuses on offer here. So first off, it is important to know how the Megaways game engine works.
- Megaways Engine – Atlantis Megaways is a Megaways game where anywhere from 2 to 7 symbols land on the reels with 324 ways to win being the least and 117,649 ways to win being the maximum.
- Cascading Reels feature – the Cascading Reels feature is triggered by a successful winning combination. The symbols in the win will disappear, and new ones will fall on the empty spaces on the reels to take their place. The winning cascades will continue until no new winning combinations can form.
- Jackpot Re-spins feature – this feature is triggered by 6 or more treasure chest scatter symbols and award 3 re-spins. During the re-spins, all the scatters will be held in position for the rest of the feature. You can re-trigger the feature when more scatters land and reset the spins to 3, but it ends when your re-spins are exhausted or all positions are occupied by scatters. When the feature ends, payouts will be carried out according to each scatter ranging from 1x to 100x your stake.
There are 4 fixed jackpots available in this Atlantis Megaways re-spins feature as follows;
- Mini Jackpot = valued at 10x your stake
- Minor Jackpot = valued at 50x your stake
- Major Jackpot = valued at 250x your stake
- Grand Jackpot = valued at 2,000x your stake
Both the Mini and Minor Jackpots can be triggered during the feature, while the others are awarded only once (if you manage to trigger them).
Is the slot game worth playing?
Atlantis Megaways is one of those slot games perfect for beginners who are looking to explore the genre. It is one of the easiest Megaways slots you can play online with 6 reel, 117,649 ways to win available. Because this is a Megaways slot, you’d expect its Return to Player percentage to be high at around 97%. The Atlantis Megaways slot RTP is 96%, and the volatility ranges in the medium to high, with payouts falling at a maximum of 8,641x your stake.
You can play the game for stakes starting from 20p to £25 per spin on all devices you own. There isn’t a long list of bonuses available to trigger, so if you are looking for that type of Megaways slot, this isn’t it. We’d rate this Atlantis Megaways slot an 8/9 because it will make you fall in love with the Greek slot genre. Find out more stats to love below;
|Gameplay||6 reels, 7 rows, 117,649 ways to win|
|Bonus features||Re-spins and cascading reels|
|Min bet per spin||20p|
|Max bet per spin||£25|
|Volatility||Medium to high|
|Max Payout||8,641x your stake|
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you’ve got a few questions about the Atlantis Megaways slot, so before you play you might want to check out this section on the frequently asked questions about the game.
What is the RTP of Atlantis Megaways?
The Return to Player percentage (RTP) refers to the house edge of a casino game. The Atlantis Megaways slot has an RTP of 96%, around the average of most online slots in 2021.
Are there any other similar slots to Atlantis Megaways?
Atlantis Megaways is a Greek mythology-themed slot, one of the hundreds of its kind you can find on online casino King Casino. If this sounds like your genre, you might enjoy the following;
- Almighty Reels: Power of Zeus
- Gates of Olympus
- Aloha! Christmas slot
Can I play Atlantis Megaways for free?
You can certainly enjoy the Atlantis Megaways slot demo online for free but play for real money on King Casino. A welcome offer is available for all the new players to the casino after making their first deposit.
How can I win on Atlantis Megaways?
Winning combinations in the Atlantis Megaways slot are possible when 3 or more matching symbols land on adjacent reels, or when the ancient temple symbol helps complete a win.