Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness
The 96.2% RTP in Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness will be the first thing that catches your eye. It’s a high volatility 5 reel, cluster pays slot Play’n GO based on Rock and Roll star Alice Cooper. You can play now with stakes from 10p to £100, punters will enjoy mega wilds, bonus spins, and multipliers. Catch more on the Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness slot in our review below. Or, you could register for a minimum £20 deposit to join King Casino and play online slots like Starburst and Book of Dead with a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins.
Getting Started with Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness
- 1 Getting Started with Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness
- 2 Design & Symbols
- 3 Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness Bonus Spins & Special Features
- 4 Reasons to play this Slot Game
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Cluster Pays slots like Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness can take time to understand, but there are always game rules available to look through.
- Use the Bet keys next to the Spin icon to set your preferred bets from 0.10 to 100.00 before your first spin.
- Spin the reels once you’re satisfied with your bets, and wait for them to stop. Alternatively, you can use the lightning bolt to enable Turbo Mode.
- In Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness, winning combinations are created in symbol clusters of 4 to 15 or more. The clusters can appear in a vertical or horizontal formation or be a mix of the two.
- The game calculates payouts from the left to the right based on the values of the respective symbols. For example, the high-value heart symbol rewards 200x a stake for 15 or more symbols.
- Tome of Madness acts as a wild, replacing all other symbols except the golden key scatter and the stacked Alice Mega Wild.
If you’d like to try Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness free before your first bet, it’s available on a few online casino review sites. However, don’t spend too much time on the demo because it won’t offer any returns. Instead, join our King Casino online casino for a minimum £20 deposit and win a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected casino slots.
Design & Symbols
The Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness theme is based on Alice Cooper, a rock n roll icon. Alice is often referred to as The Godfather of Shock Rock because of the strange antics he used to pull on stage. Play’n GO does an excellent job of capturing Alice’s personality in the creepy atmosphere in this slot. The reels are in a scroll, while the background features streaks of lightning and a dark, mysterious soundtrack. Symbols likely to reward the highest payouts include; a snake, spider, cross, and heart. The heart pays the highest value, where 15 or more pay 200x a stake. The snake comes second but only at 120x for 15 or more. Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness works perfectly on every device, so you can enjoy the horror theme on your phone, tablet, or PC.
Play’n GO is a small group of tech experts in the mid-90s. Casino operators know to trust Play’n GO because of the casino’s successful history. Not only has the company won several awards, but it’s also properly certified. Play’n GO has obtained licenses from Spain, Greece, Colombia, Malta, and the Netherlands. Some of the games punters in those regions will get to enjoy include;
- Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness Game
- Guns N’ Roses Video Slot
- Jimi Hendrix Online Slot
- Pentagram Slots
- House of Doom slots game
Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness Bonus Spins & Special Features
If there is one thing the Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness slot isn’t lacking, it is an extensive list of bonus features. The 4 modifiers can start after encountering a winless spin, i.e., extra wilds, multipliers, and Mega Wilds.
- Cascade feature: The Cascade feature automatically starts after a winning cluster occurs. After that, symbols in the win are removed from the grid before new ones drop in and take their place. The game calculates a new payout before getting added to your balance.
- Reality Effects features: One of 4 Reality Effects features can start after you encounter a winless base game spin. They are as follows;
- Insane Asylum feature – high paying symbols all turn into one matching high-value symbol
- The Dungeon feature – low paying symbols turn into different high-value symbols
- Chamber of Horrors feature – symbols get destroyed, then wilds take their place
- Temptation Room feature – wilds are added as symbols turn into a matching symbol
- Alice Cooper Mega Wild feature: It takes 3 keys to unlock the Alice Cooper Mega Wilds on the right side of the reels. The keys may not land simultaneously, but it leaves behind a wild on the reels every time one does. Once the Mega Wild is unlocked, it will land on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reels, then move towards the left or right before falling off the grid. In addition, it can also perform the usual substitution duties for other symbols.
- Hat of Madness feature: Each time a winning combination lands, you’ll notice they get charged to the Hat of Madness on the left side of the reels. So, the Hat of Madness feature begins when you reach 10 or more charges in a set of cascades. The more charges you hit, the more features you get, like extra wilds to more reality spins. For example;
- 1-2 extra wilds for 10 symbols
- 3-6 extra wilds for 25 symbols
- 3 Reality Spins for 50 symbols
- 3 Reality Spins & a 2x multiplier for 75 symbols
- 3 Reality Spins & a 5x Multiplier for 85 symbols
- Reality Spins feature: The Reality Spins feature is the Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness bonus spins round. The feature starts with 3 spins with 4 alternate realities, Insane Asylum, Dungeon, Temptation Room, and Chamber of Horrors. Choose the one you want to determine the modifiers that land at the end of each round. In addition, the Alice Cooper Mega Wild is active during the spins, except when it moves, it adds 3 to 6 extra wilds.
Reasons to play this Slot Game
Play’n GO has done an incredible job at paying homage to a Rock n Roll icon in their Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness slot. Its 96.2% RTP is likely to draw many players in because it meets the industry average. The high volatility isn’t too bad if you enjoy slots that promise sizeable wins in the long run. Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness pays 3,000x a stake at maximum after betting £0.10 to £100 per spin. Overall, it scored a 6/9 on our list.
|Gameplay||5 reel, cluster pays|
|Theme||Rock and Roll, Icons, Alice Cooper|
|Bonus Features||Cascade feature, Transforming symbols, Extra wilds, Mega wilds, & Multipliers|
|Developer||Play'n GO, October 2021|
|Max Win||3,000x a stake|
|Game Controls||Turbo Mode|
|RTP/Volatility||96.2%, high volatility|
Frequently Asked Questions
Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness is a straightforward slot, but it always helps to scan the frequently asked questions below if this is your first time playing.
What is the RTP of Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness?
Return to Player percentage or RTP is an average of how much you’re likely to win from a casino game. For example, a 96.2% RTP means that Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness is expected to pay around £96 in the long run after betting £100.
Does Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness have bonus spins?
Yes, a bonus spins feature is among the bonuses available in Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness. In addition, it offers 3 bonus spins triggered via the Hat of Madness feature.
Has Play’n Go created any other games like Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness?
Yes, and a fair few, actually. Slots based on rock and metal bands appear to be their speciality!
Can I play Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness for free?
Yes, Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness is available to play on a few free casino review sites. However, it is a demo version that won’t offer any returns. Demos are great to practice, but it’s better to join an online casino like King Casino. A minimum £20 deposit when you sign up will win a £150 match bonus and 50 bonus spins on selected casino slots, and get access to top slots like the 10000 Wishes Slot by Microgaming.