Follow the path of the Samurai in Samurai Split, a five-reel online casino site slot from NextGen. The game has twenty-five pay lines but is most famous for its split symbol feature. Samurai Split brings the world of the ancient samurai to both mobile devices and desktops with stunning graphics and exciting gameplay.
The Samurai Split slot game has an RTP rate of 96.63% and medium-high variance. Bets start at 40p per spin, and the max win stands at £50,000.
Samurai Split Slot Review
While it is true that Samurai Split has a split symbol feature, let’s start with the basic gameplay details. The idea behind this game is to match up pay lines. Players will find a 5×3 grid full of different symbols, and they must spin and move these symbols into wins for the chance to receive a pay-out. Follow the process below to find out how to play Samurai Split.
- Place a wager between 40p and £100.
- Hit the play icon and watch the tumbling animation
- The reels will stop, and any wins will be calculated. A win must contain three or more identical symbols across adjacent reels.
Of course, there is more to the gameplay, but we will discuss that in the special features section. First, let’s look at the gorgeous design of Samurai Split.
Design and Symbols
The Samurai Split slot game has a nice mix of styles. The symbols are designed to look ripped straight from a comic book, whereas the background graphics are detailed in remarkable 3D. Large mountains and tall buildings with Japanese architecture loom in this background as smoky clouds seep toward the reels.
The symbols in this slot are cartoony bottles, horses, samurai swords and masks, which wonderfully compliment the theme. The highest paying symbol is the wild, which is worth 12.5x the player’s stake for five across a pay line.
Samurai Split is a nice themed slot from NextGen, who are the masterminds behind other slots, such as:
- Foxin Twins
- Pillars of Asgard
- Merlin’s Moneyburst
- Rudolph Goes Wild
- Shogun’s Secret slot game
- Eastern Emeralds slots
Samurai Split Bonus Spins and Special Features
As expected, Samurai Split comes loaded with extra content. The most remarkable feature is detailed within the game’s title. The bonus features in Samurai Split include:
- Wilds: The wild symbol is not only the highest paying symbol in the game; it also has a separate function. Wilds can substitute regular symbols to complete or lengthen pay lines.
- Split Symbols Feature: this feature is triggered randomly during the main game. If a player lands a win, the symbols can split, lengthening the pay line for a larger win. Five split symbols can be worth a total of 32x the player’s stake.
- Bonus Spins: land three, four or five scatters on a single spin to receive five, ten or fifteen bonus spins, respectively. All low-value card symbols are removed during the bonus spins. You can re-trigger the bonus spins feature by landing more scatters.
- Warrior Spins: Another randomly triggered feature, the Warrior Spins feature will automatically remove all low paying symbols from the next spin. This can help the player achieve larger wins.
- Scatters: The scatter symbol also has another function other than triggering the bonus spins. Land a scatter in a winning pay line, and a larger multiplier will be awarded to the player. Again, the highest pay-out involving a scatter is 32x the stake.
Is Samurai Split Worth Playing?
A large number of bonus features is always nice, but there is more to the Samurai Split slot game. The large betting range ensures that any type of player can have fun wagering on Samurai Split, with the max bet capping at £100 per spin.
The player can also enjoy some frequent wins as the variance in Samurai Split is medium-high. It skews far more toward the medium, especially with the split symbols feature in play, and the RTP rate is close to the average for online slots in 2021 at 96.63%. This means players are likely to do well in Samurai Split, rarely topping up their initial deposit.
It is difficult to find fault with the Samurai Split slot game. The bonus features are incredibly fun, aiding players with split symbol wins and scatter multipliers. The graphics are incredible, boasting some of the finest work yet from NextGen.
Samurai Split FAQ’s
Samurai Split is a great slot game, so let’s keep our discussion going by answering some frequently asked questions.
What is the RTP rate in Samurai Split?
The Samurai Split slot has quite a high RTP rate at 96.63%, calculated across 1,000,000 real money spins. This percentage suggests how much of the overall deposit is likely to be returned throughout a game on average. It also suggests that the online casino will have a house edge of 3.37%.
Are there any similar slots to Samurai Split?
It will be hard for players to find a game that looks as good as Samurai Split, but you can find slots with a similar theme. These games include:
- Split of the Samurai
- Samurai Ken
- Samurai Princess
- Ruby Casino Queen slot
Can I play Samurai Slit for free?
Things in the Samurai Split slot can get out of hand quickly with all those split symbols running around. However, you can play a free version at King Casino to get used to the slot before committing to a real wager. You won’t win real money in the demo slot, but you can use it as a tutorial for Samurai Split.
How to win in Samurai Split?
You can form a win in Samurai Split by landing three or more symbols across a pay line. Alternatively, wilds can substitute regular symbols to help finish pay lines. For example, three identical symbols that land adjacent to a wild will count as a four symbol pay line. Players can also do this with scatter symbols in Samurai Split.
What is the max win in Samurai Split?
Players can only win the max win by betting £100 on a spin. Land the highest multiplier in the game, or rack up enough wins in the bonus spins round, with this bet to win the max jackpot of £50,000.
Can I Play Samurai Split on Mobile?
NextGen optimizes all their slots to be compatible with smaller devices. That means we can access Samurai split on the move and play it on smartphones or tablets.
Ready To Play?
Browse More Games
Read reviews & play other popular slot games at King Casino