Chang’e Goddess of the Moon RTP and Bonus
Today, we’re checking out a beautiful slot game from a great team named Pariplay called Chang’e Goddess of the Moon. Slot games with an oriental theme like this one have been done time and time again but there is something particularly relaxing about Chang’e Goddess of the Moon that sets it apart.
This low variance number can earn you up to 1000x your stake which is not bad, although the one thing that really does let this game down is its almost embarrassingly low RTP of just 94.5%.
Nonetheless, it’s a bit of visual beauty so if you like your slots immersive and relaxing then this is a good one for you.
Chang’e Goddess of the Moon Theme and Graphics
By far the best thing about this slot is its graphics. Chang’e Goddess of the Moon is a great example of how an oriental themed slot game should look and feel, and the execution of it is quite excellent.
This is achieved through the beautifully designed background of some temples and blossom flowers, the captivating red and gold scroll that holds the reels and the orientally themed symbols.
These include the likes of low paying Royals, a lotus flower and some character symbols, to name a few. The best one to land for players value-wise is the potion bottle, as this will pay out up to 50x yours take if you manage to land 5 on the reels.
You can also enjoy a relaxing ambient soundtrack that suits the traditional theme of the game with some lovely sound effects added for good measure.
If you are looking for more well designed slot games from Pariplay then why not check out some of these ones as well?
- The Good, The Bad & The Wild
- The Prancing Pony
- King of the Trident
- Jonny Ventura and the Eye of Ra
- Bloodshot Rising Spirit
How to Play Chang’e Goddess of the Moon Game
It’s super nice and simple to engage with Chang’e Goddess of the Moon, as it should be based on the easy-going aesthetic of the game. Here are a few pointers that might help you to get started with the slot anyhow:
- Your bet per spin can be changed using the plus and minus arrows that are at the bottom and slightly to the right
- The amount that you won last can be seen just to the left of this
- One further to the right will be your overall balance, which means how much money you have as a deposit (plus your winnings) in your online casino account
- The spin button looks like a refresh symbol and it is in the bottom right of the screen
- The settings menu can be opened in the bottom left and will allow you to turn the sound on or off, or set Autoplay to spin the reels up to 100 times, for example
Now, it’s time to win. To do this, you’ll need to land the same symbol 3 or more times from left to right on the reels. The game’s wild, the female character, can assist with this as she will substitute for any symbol on the reels (except the scatter) to improve the chances of winning.
Feeling like you want to play but not sure how to get an account to do that? Here’s how to grab one really easily at King Casino. There are only 3 steps and they will take as little as 5 minutes to go through:
- Go to the home page and press Join Now.
- Fill out your details.
- Deposit £20 or more to get the welcome package that includes extra spins to play with.
Chang’e Goddess of the Moon Slots Statistics
Let’s see how the numbers side of slot Chang’e Goddess of the Moon play out.
- RTP – very low. 94.5%.
- Volatility – also very low!
- Minimum and maximum bets – between 20p and £10 per spin.
- Paylines – starting at 20 and rising to 243.
- Reels – 5 reels and 3 rows.
- Bonuses – some bonus spins are on offer.
- Wilds and Scatters – both wilds and scatters are in the game.
- Maximum payout – 1000x your stake, which is not too bad for a slot that is of low variance.
|Chang’e Goddess of the Moon||Characteristics|
|Min Bet per spin||£0.20|
|Max Bet per spin||£10|
|Return to Player (RTP)||94.5%|
|Bonus Features||Bonus Spins|
Free Chang’e Goddess of the Moon Bonuses and Exclusive Features
Time to dive right into Chang’e Goddess of the Moon’s one and only bonus round, the bonus spins, and see what the deal is with that.
Landing 3 or more of the archer symbol (the scatter) will unlock these spins for you. Here’s how that plays out:
- 3 archers = 10 to 20 bonus spins
- 4 archers = 21 to 40 bonus spins
- 5 archers = 41 to 50 bonus spins
It’s fair to say that this is a pretty generous bonus spins round. What’s more is the fact that they are played on a new set of reels that makes way for a fantastic 243 ways to win, and there are some sticky wilds thrown in there too, helping you to make those wins!
Final Thoughts on Chang’e Goddess of the Moon Slot
A low variance slot that can pay 1000x your stake and has some bonus spins to play with is quite exciting, and when you couple that with the excellent design work shown in Chang’e Goddess of the Moon, it makes for a good recipe for a slot.
The one thing that stops Chang’e Goddess of the Moon from scoring highly is the fact that the RTP is all the way down at 94.5%. For that reason, we’re limited to giving the slot a 6.5/10.
Chang’e Goddess of the Moon FAQs
If you’re short on time and have questions about Chang’e Goddess of the Moon, they are likely to be answered with these…
How do I Win on Chang’e Goddess of the Moon?
It’s as simple as connecting up symbols 3 times over or more. The wild symbol, which is a female character, can help with this.
How Volatile is Chang’e Goddess of the Moon?
Chang’e Goddess of the Moon is a low variance slot. This means the wins can come fairly frequently although they are unlikely to be super high.
What Bonuses are Available in Chang’e Goddess of the Moon?
This slot generous offers a bonus spins round. This is rare for a low variance slot game, so we’re lucky in this respect!
What is the RTP (Return to Player) of Chang’e Goddess of the Moon?
94.5%. This is Chang’e Goddess of the Moon’s most frustrating factor, as the average across online casino is around 96%.